philly gonna kick the cowboys ass next week

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2008, 03:58 AM         #301
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
^^ Where the fuk you come from?? go back to sleep..this is a big boy thread..take your little texas a.ss back to the ranch
:angry16:

Gtownkid04 said:
haha maybe if those f*g**ts had won that "meaningless game" there bi*ch a.sses wouldn't have been bounced in the first round.
That game had zero to do with winning the game against the Giants...and it wasn't the 1st round genius.

wizard420 said:
it amazes me how some1 can grow up in Philly and like the rival team. maybe it's because Philly never won any rings or maybe it's because you just wanted to be a hater of all the eagles fans. either way that was the worst $1 your dad saved instead of buying that rubber
I scratch my head on that sometimes too. I grew up in Texas and became a Cowboys fan even though my Pops only likes the Steelers. Ever since I went to a practice as a kid and saw Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Darren Woodson, etc. I was sold.:dancingcool:

I don't hate on cats from Texas who like out of state teams because there are Cowboys fans across the country...I can't say that sh*t applies to some people but not others.

trackmanxs said:
who the fu*k did you play...the browns, no stallworth and edwards was fatigued. ya'll talkin like ya'll play the fu*kin patriots or something. mcnabb is gettin old but he can win a playoff game.
They didn't have Stallworth last year and they went 10-6, try again. We had key players out too, so fu*k injury excuses.
 09-11-2008, 08:43 AM         #302
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Eagles fans shouldn't get there hopes so high theyll be on suicide watch at the end of the season with the Cowboys fans.
holla when your tem actually looks like a pro team
 9 years ago '04        #303
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 trackmanxs said:
i seen a story on yahoo bout that idoit chick jessica simpson talkin sh*t, i hope she at the game cause the choke artist they got as a qb can't win with his girl there. ya'll dallas fans better ban her from the stadium cause he has a history of losin wit all his girls there and it dates back to kerry underwood. take that sh*t to the bank

September 9, 2008
Jessica Simpson to Eagles: 'We're going to kick your butts, too!'
5:20 PM Tue, Sep 09, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Things didn't go so well for Tony Romo the last time his girlfriend watched him play against the Eagles, but Jessica Simpson is awfully confident that Philly's trip to Texas Stadium will be a different story this time.

Philly's Fox affiliate reports (via Pro Football Talk) that Jess talked a little trash while making an appearance on Good Morning America to promote her highly anticipated country album, "Do You Know?"

She gave a good, old-fashioned "Go Cowboys!" during her performance. She followed that up by taunting Philly folks with this gem: "That's next week! We're gonna kick your butts, too!"

I'm not sure if celebrity girlfriend trash talk qualifies as bulletin-board fodder, but I reckon we'll find out this week.

Before you get all hot and bothered with Jess, you should follow the jump to read the lyrics to "You're My Sunday," her touching, romantic ode to Romo. Warning: You might want to grab a Kleenex first.

:laughing0:
 09-11-2008, 09:49 AM         #304
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
September 9, 2008
Jessica Simpson to Eagles: 'We're going to kick your butts, too!'
5:20 PM Tue, Sep 09, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Things didn't go so well for Tony Romo the last time his girlfriend watched him play against the Eagles, but Jessica Simpson is awfully confident that Philly's trip to Texas Stadium will be a different story this time.

Philly's Fox affiliate reports (via Pro Football Talk) that Jess talked a little trash while making an appearance on Good Morning America to promote her highly anticipated country album, "Do You Know?"

She gave a good, old-fashioned "Go Cowboys!" during her performance. She followed that up by taunting Philly folks with this gem: "That's next week! We're gonna kick your butts, too!"

I'm not sure if celebrity girlfriend trash talk qualifies as bulletin-board fodder, but I reckon we'll find out this week.

Before you get all hot and bothered with Jess, you should follow the jump to read the lyrics to "You're My Sunday," her touching, romantic ode to Romo. Warning: You might want to grab a Kleenex first.

:laughing0:

well if Jessica says it then it has to be true. since she's so smart
 9 years ago '05        #305
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 trackmanxs said:
i seen a story on yahoo bout that idoit chick jessica simpson talkin sh*t, i hope she at the game cause the choke artist they got as a qb can't win with his girl there. ya'll dallas fans better ban her from the stadium cause he has a history of losin wit all his girls there and it dates back to kerry underwood. take that sh*t to the bank

When did Jessica Simpson and Donavan start dating? Tony is going to be mad now. He may even run for a few touchdowns. I sure hope Donavan don't kiss that bi*ch.
 9 years ago '05        #306
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:angry16:

That game had zero to do with winning the game against the Giants...and it wasn't the 1st round genius.

I scratch my head on that sometimes too. I grew up in Texas and became a Cowboys fan even though my Pops only likes the Steelers. Ever since I went to a practice as a kid and saw Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Darren Woodson, etc. I was sold.:dancingcool:

I don't hate on cats from Texas who like out of state teams because there are Cowboys fans across the country...I can't say that sh*t applies to some people but not others.

They didn't have Stallworth last year and they went 10-6, try again. We had key players out too, so fu*k injury excuses.

Like myself lol. Lol at pops being a Steeler fan. My situtation is the same my whole fam a steeler fans. They wanted to k!ll me in 95 LOL.
 09-11-2008, 10:00 AM         #307
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Like myself lol. Lol at pops being a Steeler fan. My situtation is the same my whole fam a steeler fans. They wanted to k!ll me in 95 LOL.
no you're situation isn't the same. your pops is a Steeler fan cause he lives in Pittsburgh. his pops a Steelers fan because they won 4 rings in the 70's.

he lives in TX.
 09-11-2008, 10:01 AM         #308
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
When did Jessica Simpson and Donavan start dating? Tony is going to be mad now. He may even run for a few touchdowns. I sure hope Donavan don't kiss that bi*ch.
Donovan has a winning record in the play-offs does Romo?

Donovan had TO 1 year and made the SB. Romo had him for 2 and hasn't won a play-off game
 9 years ago '04        #309
space
space
 wizard420 said:
Donovan has a winning record in the play-offs does Romo?

Donovan had TO 1 year and made the SB. Romo had him for 2 and hasn't won a play-off game
this is mcfaggs 10th year and he still hasnt won a superbowl so that statement really doesnt matter
 09-11-2008, 10:11 AM         #310
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
this is mcfaggs 10th year and he still hasnt won a superbowl so that statement really doesnt matter
it's romo's 6th and he hasn't won a play-off game

and don't give me that him sitting on the bench for 4 years don't count

if he was good he wouldn't sit for 4 years
 9 years ago '04        #311
space
space
 wizard420 said:
it's romo's 6th and he hasn't won a play-off game

and don't give me that him sitting on the bench for 4 years don't count

if he was good he wouldn't sit for 4 years
how can you lead you ur team to a playoff game if your not playing idiot?

this n*gga continues to amaze me

yea..theyre going to just throw a UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT into the starting position right when he gets into the league

the 1 1/2 seasons hes played..he hasnt won a playoff game

but ya boy has been playing for a minute..any superbowl wins? dont worry ill wait

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 09-11-2008 at 10:18 AM..
 09-11-2008, 10:22 AM         #312
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
how can you lead you ur team to a playoff game if your not playing idiot?

this n*gga continues to amaze me

yea..theyre going to just throw a UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT into the starting position right when he gets into the league

the 1 1/2 seasons hes played..he hasnt won a playoff game

but ya boy has been playing for a minute..any superbowl wins? dont worry ill wait
Kurt Warner started and he was undrafted? if Romo sat 1 or 2 years I'd understand but 4 years

how can you compare a man drafted #2 with a 8-5 play-off record who took his team to a SB to an undrafted free agent who sat on the bench and has 0 play-off wins

I can't wait until you lose Monday but I'm sure you'll renig against your word and still log on. boxden is the only place you get away with talking sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #313
space
space
 wizard420 said:
Kurt Warner started and he was undrafted? if Romo sat 1 or 2 years I'd understand but 4 years

how can you compare a man drafted #2 with a 8-5 play-off record who took his team to a SB to an undrafted free agent who sat on the bench and has 0 play-off wins

I can't wait until you lose Monday but I'm sure you'll renig against your word and still log on. boxden is the only place you get away with talking sh*t

plan and simple...romo was a undrafted free agent..you know what that means right..haha..that means nobody drafted him..you know what that means..that means..nobody at the draft selected tony romo..lol

so of course he's going to sit down...name one team that started a undrafted free agent after he was picked up?

yea homie imma log in and talk about how you were running your mouth and your gonna come up missing for a month..haha..its gonna be great
 9 years ago '04        #314
space
space
haha i think that f*g**t n*gga like me or something..cuz everytime i post something here he come behind me like a little bi*ch posting right behind me...n*gga got homo tendencies...go get a woman..go a strip club.. go do something...stop worryin about me

bet anybody this next post is gonna be wizard..ol young yerg a.ss n*gga ...

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 09-11-2008 at 10:37 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #315
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12469 12469
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:

Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring and dan marino doesnt

what does that tell you?
 9 years ago '04        #316
space
space
 The Blueprint said:

Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring and dan marino doesnt

what does that tell you?
man marino didnt have any damn talent on that team..

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 09-11-2008 at 11:05 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #317
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
man marino didnt have any damn talent on that team..
My bad i must have forgot, Torrence Small, James Thrash, Charles Johnson, Duce Staley and Freddie Mitchell are all first ballet hall of famers
 09-11-2008, 12:27 PM         #318
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
haha i think that f*g**t n*gga like me or something..cuz everytime i post something here he come behind me like a little bi*ch posting right behind me...n*gga got homo tendencies...go get a woman..go a strip club.. go do something...stop worryin about me

bet anybody this next post is gonna be wizard..ol young yerg a.ss n*gga ...
post behind you? you posted 25x

this is an Eagles / Cowboys thread I'm an Eagles fan. if you can't take your sonning then go to another thread.

callin some1 names and think they worry about you = u
 9 years ago '06        #319
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
freddie mitchell was a good reciever
 9 years ago '08        #320
space
space
 kevkhalee said:
freddie mitchell was a good reciever

:banghead: how could i forget about the allstar pinkston?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago