philly gonna kick the cowboys ass next week

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #241
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Vincent Vega said:
Browns defense is hurt. they should have a potent offense, but they're not a complete team.

We had a few none starting DBs out there too. Hey they are out getting paid big buck. Cleveland just happened to be exposed. I hate when people use injuries as an excuse. I am really not the person to through out stats but, he T.new was playing Edwards would have been shut down way worse then what Anthony Henry did. Don't forget that Pac man was out for a year. Scandric is rookie too.
 09-10-2008, 01:30 PM         #242
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
We had a few none starting DBs out there too. Hey they are out getting paid big buck. Cleveland just happened to be exposed. I hate when people use injuries as an excuse. I am really not the person to through out stats but, he T.new was playing Edwards would have been shut down way worse then what Anthony Henry did. Don't forget that Pac man was out for a year. Scandric is rookie too.
way to ignore his main point that Cleveland isn't a complete team. they have a TERRIBLE defense. old a.ss McGinest still starts

I agree injuries shouldn't matter but what k!lls me is when every1 says well they played the Rams. ok and Indy and SD were both favored by 10+ and LOST. the Eagles did what a GOOD team does they knocked the weak team out. they didn't struggle. I mean will Dallas beat Stl. by more then 35
 09-10-2008, 01:34 PM         #243
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
i didn't mean hurt as in injured, i meant hurt as in their defense sucks.
 9 years ago '04        #244
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
come on n*gga..really..the rams..really? we smacked em last year..this is the same team that Romo had the ball snapped over his head about 10 yards..picked it up..juked like 6 n*ggas and got a first down..nothing about that fugaysie a.ss win yall got impresses me at all
 09-10-2008, 01:51 PM         #245
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
come on n*gga..really..the rams..really? we smacked em last year..this is the same team that Romo had the ball snapped over his head about 10 yards..picked it up..juked like 6 n*ggas and got a first down..nothing about that fugaysie a.ss win yall got impresses me at all
well you still didn't win by 35

and Clevelands defense is a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #246
space
space
Clevelands Defense >> St. Louis defense if they gave up 30+ to the Eagles lol
 09-10-2008, 02:03 PM         #247
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
it doesn't matter

Philly D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cleveland D

Philly O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cleveland O

so we'll see that same D that held Homo and Co. to 6 last year in DALLAS
 09-10-2008, 02:04 PM         #248
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
Dallas couldn't beat STL by 35 when they played last year.

Dallas couldn't hold Stl to 3
 9 years ago '04        #249
space
space
there is no way the Eagles get even close to 30 + on the boys

Newman >>> Any Eagles WR
Henry>>>Any Eagles WR
Pacman Jones ( i dont give a damn how long hes been out, he can go away for 30 more years and come back when he 50+ and still...) >>> Any Eagles WR

...so yall better hope McNabb legs is way strong and Brian can pull some sh*t out his a.ss cuz if not..not lookin good for the sh*tty birds..oh yea and wizard did u still wanna make that bet i offered u a while ago about whoever team finishes better..and then u tried to flip itand say oh u said we gonna finish last..lets skip the bet he made and lets bet that the eagles dont finish last

haha i made a bet with wizard from the bat..lets bet whoever team finishes with the best record..he dont have enough confidence in the eagles to do that..so after i said something about the eagles being last he kept tryna make the bet with the same stipulations but the eagles wont finish last...some eagle fan..lol

you have lost all credibility and everything that you say in regard to this rivalry is null invoid and will not be taken seriously

you = :angry12:

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 09-10-2008 at 02:09 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #250
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
way to ignore his main point that Cleveland isn't a complete team. they have a TERRIBLE defense. old a.ss McGinest still starts

I agree injuries shouldn't matter but what k!lls me is when every1 says well they played the Rams. ok and Indy and SD were both favored by 10+ and LOST. the Eagles did what a GOOD team does they knocked the weak team out. they didn't struggle. I mean will Dallas beat Stl. by more then 35

I didn't ignore I thought he was talking about injuries. Eventhough it's a new year Cleveland's D wasn't a.ss last year. I was saying the Browns as a whole a hard to beat at home. As for the Rams we haven't heard anything good about them since Kurt's days. As said before Cleveland D and O are way better then Stl's. We'll see when yall play them.
 09-10-2008, 02:11 PM         #251
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
there is no way the Eagles get even close to 30 + on the boys

Newman >>> Any Eagles WR
Henry>>>Any Eagles WR
Pacman Jones ( i dont give a damn how long hes been out, he can go away for 30 more years and come back when he 50+ and still...) >>> Any Eagles WR

...so yall better hope McNabb legs is way strong and Brian can pull some sh*t out his a.ss cuz if not..not lookin good for the sh*tty birds..oh yea and wizard did u still wanna make that bet i offered u a while ago about whoever team finishes better..and then u tried to flip itand say oh u said we gonna finish last..lets skip the bet he made and lets bet that the eagles dont finish last

haha i made a bet with wizard from the bat..lets bet whoever team finishes with the best record..he dont have enough confidence in the eagles to do that..so after i said something about the eagles being last he kept tryna make the bet with the same stipulations but the eagles wont finish last...some eagle fan..lol

you have lost all credibility and everything that you say in regard to this rivalry is null invoid and will not be taken seriously

you = :angry12:

who needs to score 30? we'll just hold you to 6 again

lets bet that the Eagles will win more play-off games then Dallas this year.

you scared?
 9 years ago '05        #252
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
Dallas couldn't beat STL by 35 when they played last year.

Dallas couldn't hold Stl to 3

Why does a score matter? A Win is a Win.
 9 years ago '04        #253
space
space
I'll put it on teh table again Wizard..im not gonna bet you..yall dont finish last because believe it or not..yes..the Redskins are worse than yall...but we can make a bet right now...Cowboys finish with a better record than Eagles..and the loser cannot post for the rest of the NFL season + playoffs
 09-10-2008, 02:14 PM         #254
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:

I didn't ignore I thought he was talking about injuries. Eventhough it's a new year Cleveland's D wasn't a.ss last year. I was saying the Browns as a whole a hard to beat at home. As for the Rams we haven't heard anything good about them since Kurt's days. As said before Cleveland D and O are way better then Stl's. We'll see when yall play them.
Clevelands D wasn't a.ss last year?

they gave up 24 points a game. is that what you call good?

the Rams gave up 27 cleveland gave up 24

not much of a difference.

I ain't seen anything good from Cleveland since Bernie Kosar left
 09-10-2008, 02:15 PM         #255
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
I'll put it on teh table again Wizard..im not gonna bet you..yall dont finish last because believe it or not..yes..the Redskins are worse than yall...but we can make a bet right now...Cowboys finish with a better record than Eagles..and the loser cannot post for the rest of the NFL season + playoffs
I already made a propsal the Eagles will win more play-off games then Dallas this year. you scared? some Cowboys fan
 9 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 wizard420 said:
who needs to score 30? we'll just hold you to 6 again

lets bet that the Eagles will win more play-off games then Dallas this year.

you scared?
ill bet you that..we'll have Bradie James just push Donovan in the back again and fu*k his whole sh*t up for the rest of the season...lol :applause:

loser cannot post for rest of regular season

who else want in?
 09-10-2008, 02:16 PM         #257
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Why does a score matter? A Win is a Win.
10-6 is a win. you guys lost get over week 1 and look at the last 4 games we played Dallas

Last edited by wizard420; 09-10-2008 at 02:18 PM..
 09-10-2008, 02:17 PM         #258
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
ill bet you that..we'll have Bradie James just push Donovan in the back again and fu*k his whole sh*t up for the rest of the season...lol :applause:

loser cannot post for rest of regular season

who else want in?
you have to be the dumbest n*gga on BX. if we bet who has more PLAY-OFF wins then how can the regular season matter

did your mom have any kids that lived?
 9 years ago '04        #259
space
space
 wizard420 said:
I already made a propsal the Eagles will win more play-off games then Dallas this year. you scared? some Cowboys fan
hahahahahaha...i have accepted your bet eventhough you have yet to still answer my bet...from way before you offered this one...you are not a true fan..

please remove this man from the thread..you are a disgrace..hahaha..its bad..you talk sh*t and when i make a bet..u switch it up quicker than nuts in your mouth.. its bad..you know dallas is gonna finish up with more W's than philly and your trying your best to hide it but you arent fooling me sir
 09-10-2008, 02:21 PM         #260
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
hahahahahaha...i have accepted your bet eventhough you have yet to still answer my bet...from way before you offered this one...you are not a true fan..

please remove this man from the thread..you are a disgrace..hahaha..its bad..you talk sh*t and when i make a bet..u switch it up quicker than nuts in your mouth.. its bad..you know dallas is gonna finish up with more W's than philly and your trying your best to hide it but you arent fooling me sir
more wins in the regular season don't matter ask Giants fans

fu*k a division title holla when Homo wins a play-off game :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy