Kanye West Love Lockdown Thread - Full Love Lockdown Video Inside!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 08:17 AM         #101
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
fu*k kanye.. the n*gga just appeal to whites & asians now..
because they actually buy the records

as in my opinion i love the energy and i love the beat everytime i keep listening to it it keeps growing on me give it a chance

its stuck in my head now gotta here the mp3 though
and yea he shoulda rapped and sung the hook

Last edited by BIG POPPA; 09-08-2008 at 08:19 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #102
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 LightzoutP said:
this song is going to change the game...whether we all like the song or not..this will change the game
Into what?
 9 years ago '05        #103
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 jj01 said:
what was different about it? we heard t pain do the exact same thing earlier on, the difference is kanye is supposed to be a rapper.......not an r&b singer
Who says rappers can't sing? Kanye is just pushing the limits of conventional thinking, not trying to be easily definable.

I fu*ks with it
 09-08-2008, 09:38 AM         #104
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. Roger Troutman
 09-08-2008, 09:51 AM         #105
PershingHigh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you guys are disgusting. Hating on Kanye because his music is evolving to something more than where he originated from. He's dropped two timeless gems (His First Two Albums), several hot guest features, and a numerous amount of produced songs and albums and you guys still want him to be the same.

If you can't respect what the man just performed, then you never really liked his music that much to begin with. I can play most of his music without getting tired of it. I don't need anymore of that. His position in Hip-Hop is solidified, and for someone who's a true music artist, they're not one dimensional and keep moving.

The lyrics still drive that song even if he's rapping or singing it. Kanye is still saying things that are heart felt, like Through the Wire or Roses for example.
 09-08-2008, 09:55 AM         #106
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PershingHigh said:
Some of you guys are disgusting. Hating on Kanye because his music is evolving to something more than where he originated from. He's dropped two timeless gems (His First Two Albums), several hot guest features, and a numerous amount of produced songs and albums and you guys still want him to be the same.

If you can't respect what the man just performed, then you never really liked his music that much to begin with. I can play most of his music without getting tired of it. I don't need anymore of that. His position in Hip-Hop is solidified, and for someone who's a true music artist, they're not one dimensional and keep moving.

The lyrics still drive that song even if he's rapping or singing it. Kanye is still saying things that are heart felt, like Through the Wire or Roses for example.

what does not liking this song have to do with liking music he's done previous too?....lots of rappers evolve,that doesn't equate to it being quality product....so many of you seem to be strung out on rappers trying something different,that if anybody critiques it than they "aren't real fans".."they're hating"..."you just don't get it"...stop with the bloodclot excuses....not everybody is going to like the song...evolution is nothing without execution...
 9 years ago '06        #107
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
it wasnt spectacular but kanye wont let u down with his music! same thing about jay z! they just doing sh*t different now and will supprise u on the cd! who knows he might sing on the whole fu*king cd oh well! every mother fu*ker is going to go out and buy it! dude can sing a lil bit. why not use it! chris brown uses the auto tune thing alot! i noticed! t pain uses it and def made it hot! lil wayne is using it! only thing that seperates them from kanye is he makes great music all the time! this will prolly be his best cd cuz he is down now and going through things! same thing with blueprint 3. if kanye producing it will be great! yall quit hating on the man! lollipop is a gay a.ss song but everybody liked it!
 9 years ago '06        #108
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Love lockdown is cool but Heartless sounds way better

still hate the singing though

Last edited by KC2NC; 09-08-2008 at 11:22 AM..
 09-08-2008, 11:29 AM         #109
MorrisBX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW LINK:
 09-08-2008, 11:39 AM         #110
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is a f*g**t.
 9 years ago '05        #111
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
Honestly,

This song ISNT that bad. the problem is that its KANYE singing on it. Granted it will sound much better in studio...but kanye's voice is TERRIBLE rapping let alone some pseudo screaming attempt at singing.

i GUARANTEE you throw that song with another vocalist--- id go as far as to say someone like adam levine from Maroon 5 or someone like maybe Neyo... that has a decent singing voice and its a complete banger.

i have to also say, as the beat was going im getting hyped--then he starts singing and i go "WTF?!" AND then i stared at the screen in utter shock and awe at both how awful his voice was and how the idea and beat went so completely WRONG once he started singing.

:-|
 9 years ago '05        #112
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
 Scan said:
im sayin

the song will probably cool "chill" song after i get over my dissapointment

but wtf

this n*gga really jus stood there and sang...that crazy to me

no rap element at all...he aint been off that autotune since may...n*ggas walkin around the mall wit the autotune mic on
i remember when i heard "Can't Tell ME Nothing" my fu*king head exploded...when i heard diamonds my fu*king head exploded...when i heard through the wire, i was like "whot this n*gga?" then my head exploded

i hear love lockdown and im like "?"
feel me?
WTF
 9 years ago '04        #113
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 BIG POPPA said:
because they actually buy the records
i dont..all i buy is CD-R's and DVD-R's i only buy the album if the cd is actually good and not just 1-3 good songs and thats it.
 09-08-2008, 12:47 PM         #114
PershingHigh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what does not liking this song have to do with liking music he's done previous too?....lots of rappers evolve,that doesn't equate to it being quality product....so many of you seem to be strung out on rappers trying something different,that if anybody critiques it than they "aren't real fans".."they're hating"..."you just don't get it"...stop with the bloodclot excuses....not everybody is going to like the song...evolution is nothing without execution...
What you see as quality may just be your personal preference, because I can tell you that the crowd enjoyed it. He's crossing over into uncharted territories for someone whom began as a Hip-Hop producer/rapper.

He already has classic songs. if you want more then you have to ask if he even has classic material at all, because it's timeless. It never gets old. It's not hard to tell that he's been going left ever since his sophomore album. That's what artists do, and that's something you should respect.

I felt Kanye's first two albums, and I thought he evolved into something that's not in my zone on Graduation, but you won't find me saying it's not a good album.

Last edited by PershingHigh; 09-08-2008 at 12:52 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #115
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
i don't know how hes following a trend with this song, because this doesn't sound like anything else out right now. i like it though. this is the kind of music i can play for a while and not get old.
 09-08-2008, 01:57 PM         #116
MorrisBX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW LINK!!

9 years ago '05        #117
gdash72 11 heat pts11
space
space
$523 | Props total: 37 37
 Scan said:
Kanye West - Love Lockdown (Live at MTV VMA 09-07-2008)

Wtf was that sh*t

this n*gga kanye had me amped as fu*k and he do that sh*t? rap n*gga!

how u gon bite T-Pain swag that hard n*gga wtf man

i'll probably be singing that sh*t in a week but for now

n*gga please
Listen 2 COLLEGE DROPOUT- KANYE Been singin' his hooks and backgrounds....jus like Mase did...i mean ...if itz Good enough 2 sing hooks...and feature verses....WHY NOT HIS OWN SONG...OR ALBUM AT DAT...aLL aUTOTUNE DOES IS ENHANCE UR VOICE SO IT SOUNDS LISTENABLE.... I mean yall swear if sum1 uses 1 thing... no one else can...dis is not da 1st time dis autunic robotic voice wuz use...Did Roger and Zapp tell other artist of dat area not 2 use it.....NO...did he even tell TEDDY RILEY not 2 use it..no....MUSIC HAS Stages...and it comes round Full circle....u gotta listen 2 early 80s early 90s music 2 understand whut im talkin' bout....Music Sets Trends and Artist Follow them......I AINT MAD KANYE....DO WHUT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.....LIFE IS SHORT
 09-08-2008, 02:10 PM         #118
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip Hop fans are the most continually disappointed music fans, and it's because you can't appreciate anything that deviates from the same ol', same ol'.

So glad I listen to just about everything from A-Z because that performance and the song were fire to my tastes.
 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM         #119
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a kanye fan, and that was corny as fu*k
 09-08-2008, 03:15 PM         #120
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
No love for these albums?

Elzhi - The Preface
The Roots - Rising Down
Nas - Untitled
Bizzy Bone - A Song For You
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
GZA - Pro Tools
9th Wonder and Buckshot - The Formula
Bun B - II Trill

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy