most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
8121 pageviews
24 comments

DaddyDiezy87 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
3 10 inch subs VS 2 10 inch subs?????

OK, as of right now in my 2005 Pontiac Vibe. I have 2 10 inch pUNCH P2s. THey are each DVC 2 ohm rated at 250 rms a piece in a Square ported box. I have them powered by a Profile 1000m amp pushing 500rms @ 2 ohms. I Love southern rap with bass and its like some songs sound a little distorted, which aggrevates me. I'v set the gains and everything as well as adding a 2way crossover. Now i decided to upgrade to an extra 10 P2 which now im putting them in Sealed enclosure this time. So now im gonna have 3 tens.

I NEED ADVICE....... ok. the first question is will they

sound a little bit better after i upgrade? and what kind of amp should i upgrade

to ? and if i should just stick with 2 tens. MAD PROPZ

24 comments for "3 10 inch subs VS 2 10 inch subs?????"

9 years ago '06        #2
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
No, it won't sound better. Get rid of those sh*tty P2's. If you're wanting better sound, get some better 10's. Or go for 12's or 15's this time.
 9 years ago '05        #3
DaddyDiezy87  OP
space
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
No, it won't sound better. Get rid of those sh*tty P2's. If you're wanting better sound, get some better 10's. Or go for 12's or 15's this time.
well what kinda 12s do you suggest
 9 years ago '06        #4
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
What is your budget for everything?
 9 years ago '05        #5
DaddyDiezy87  OP
space
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
What is your budget for everything?
no more than 200. I MEAN IF I CAN GET 2 10s that sound better then i can settle with those and just keep my dual ported box.
 09-07-2008, 11:29 AM         #6
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
event hough p2's suck, your bduget is to low to recomend anything better besides maybe crvs, but those aren't really going to sound much cleaner, just louder. if you stick your 2 p2's in a sealed box they will sound a little bette, they wont sound good but they will sound better than your current enclosure.

always try to avoid running subs in od number, they are harder to wire unless they are 6ohm coils.

one
GhosT
 09-07-2008, 02:51 PM         #7
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should be fu*king with the mtx 5500 or 7500 or what ever model# it is this year... in my 87 s-10 blazer i got 1 5500 12" dvc with a fosgate 280 watt rms amp in a sealed box. that sh*t beats just as hard if not harder than a w-3. the 7500 is the equivelant of the w-6 and i would also say that sh*t just might be better than the w-6... you could get that 7500 for around that 2 notes and keep that profile amp and beat like a motherfu*ker... trust me, you dont always need more than 1 sub! also you need to make sure what ever subs you have match up with the box and also, when you can, dump that profile sh*t! you would probably do better with a wallmart xplod amp...
 09-08-2008, 06:34 AM         #8
biggdoggbbc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206ish said:
you should be fu*king with the mtx 5500 or 7500 or what ever model# it is this year... in my 87 s-10 blazer i got 1 5500 12" dvc with a fosgate 280 watt rms amp in a sealed box. that sh*t beats just as hard if not harder than a w-3. the 7500 is the equivelant of the w-6 and i would also say that sh*t just might be better than the w-6... you could get that 7500 for around that 2 notes and keep that profile amp and beat like a motherfu*ker... trust me, you dont always need more than 1 sub! also you need to make sure what ever subs you have match up with the box and also, when you can, dump that profile sh*t! you would probably do better with a wallmart xplod amp...

9 years ago '05        #9
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 206ish said:
mtx sucks. only subs i like from them are the 95 series. you must not have heard a real system if u think that is loud.

and dont talk sh*t about what u dont know. Profile is actually a decent brand. so go do some research b4 u start makin these dumbass comments
 9 years ago '05        #10
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
 DaddyDiezy87 said:
OK, as of right now in my 2005 Pontiac Vibe. I have 2 10 inch pUNCH P2s. THey are each DVC 2 ohm rated at 250 rms a piece in a Square ported box. I have them powered by a Profile 1000m amp pushing 500rms @ 2 ohms. I Love southern rap with bass and its like some songs sound a little distorted, which aggrevates me. I'v set the gains and everything as well as adding a 2way crossover. Now i decided to upgrade to an extra 10 P2 which now im putting them in Sealed enclosure this time. So now im gonna have 3 tens.

I NEED ADVICE....... ok. the first question is will they

sound a little bit better after i upgrade? and what kind of amp should i upgrade

to ? and if i should just stick with 2 tens. MAD PROPZ
i wouldnt recommend 3 10s. you would have a lil more tighter bass but it probably wont get any louder.
 09-08-2008, 10:26 AM         #11
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206ish said:
your just an idiot. how the fu*k can you say a 7500 is the same as a w6. the w6 would blow that POS out of the water. . the w6's will sound a hell of a lot better also

before you go out and start dishing out bullsh*t, go listen to some real audio systems, not jsut the crap they have at best buy and circuit city

one
GhosT
 09-08-2008, 06:10 PM         #12
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mtx used to be sh*t! not any more... i know a little something about the car audio game. i been fu*kin around and installing sytems since 93. i would bet money that my 5500 would knock those p2's out the park in sound quality and spl. and to the idiot that said pyramid is a good brand - you probaly rock the fake ebay jordans and think the sterling silver is the next white gold:dancingcool:

hit youtube for the 7500's and also do the side by side comparrison between them and jl w-6. they are cheaper and sound just as good and have the dope a.ss warranty...
and by the way - THE BOX AND AMP IS WHERE ITS AT! start there

also - circuit city only carries 4500 you fumb duck
 9 years ago '06        #13
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
 DaddyDiezy87 said:
OK, as of right now in my 2005 Pontiac Vibe. I have 2 10 inch pUNCH P2s. THey are each DVC 2 ohm rated at 250 rms a piece in a Square ported box.
Rockford Fosgate P1/P2/P3 subs are not made to be put in a ported enclosure.Like Ghost said,slap them in a sealed box and they will sound a ton better.I have the 12" P3's and they get VERY loud with heavy bass notes but can sounds just as sweet if I am playing Prince's Greatest Hits album.
 09-08-2008, 06:21 PM         #14
Wes Ide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206ish said:
mtx used to be sh*t! not any more... i know a little something about the car audio game. i been fu*kin around and installing sytems since 93. i would bet money that my 5500 would knock those p2's out the park in sound quality and spl. and to the idiot that said pyramid is a good brand - you probaly rock the fake ebay jordans and think the sterling silver is the next white gold:dancingcool:

hit youtube for the 7500's and also do the side by side comparrison between them and jl w-6. they are cheaper and sound just as good and have the dope a.ss warranty...
and by the way - THE BOX AND AMP IS WHERE ITS AT! start there

also - circuit city only carries 4500 you fumb duck
you sound like a dumbass.

pyramid was never mentioned in this thread.
 9 years ago '05        #15
DaddyDiezy87  OP
space
space
space
 ~SHYNE~ said:
Rockford Fosgate P1/P2/P3 subs are not made to be put in a ported enclosure.Like Ghost said,slap them in a sealed box and they will sound a ton better.I have the 12" P3's and they get VERY loud with heavy bass notes but can sounds just as sweet if I am playing Prince's Greatest Hits album.
So if I keep the 2 10in P2s, Add a third one, and place them in a sealed JL audio pro wedge, will it hit lows very clean? I dont know if like R and B or not but its this song By the "Dream" called .. " I love your girl" and sh*t sounds like crap with those 2 tens
 09-08-2008, 09:35 PM         #16
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boss - jensen - pyramid - profile - so fu*kin what... i wasnt trying to clown on the threadstarter! i was was trying to throw some ideas his way...

y'all sound like some jl fanboys... i like jl subs and amps too but not all of us can afford the sh*t...

eat a.ss - im done here... :guns3::hater:
 9 years ago '05        #17
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
 206ish said:
boss - jensen - pyramid - profile - so fu*kin what... i wasnt trying to clown on the threadstarter! i was was trying to throw some ideas his way...

y'all sound like some jl fanboys... i like jl subs and amps too but not all of us can afford the sh*t...

eat a.ss - im done here... :guns3::hater:
i love people who think they know something but really dont know sh*t.

so what brands did you recommend? what mtx?

and yea your right u r done here.:greetings10:

and where the fu*k you get pyramid from? i was the one who said PROFILE( LEARN HOW TO READ) was a decent brand. So stay wit yo best buy/ circuit city bullsh*t
 09-08-2008, 11:33 PM         #18
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who care who said what f*g**t...
 9 years ago '05        #19
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
 206ish said:
who care who said what f*g**t...
LMAO. rite, now the the fu*k out this section
 09-09-2008, 08:56 AM         #20
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas crazy arguing lol. mtx? that sh*t is dumb whack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy