2008 MTV Video Music Awards Thread/Watch MTV VMA Performances Inside

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 12:18 AM         #701
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we got Kanye and Wayne singing on autotune and Ne-Yo and Chris Brown popping out freestyles. Am I the only one that sees something wrong here?
 09-08-2008, 12:47 AM         #702
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k did Weezy bite Drake's whole verse? I was listening to it like "This sh*t sound familiar" and remembered I just listened to that Drake song. Then the n*gga has the nerve to yell out "I love you Drake!"
 09-08-2008, 06:08 AM         #703
Poetry Severe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI and Rihanna - and Christina Ag were hands down the best performances

BTW I would fu*k Christina before I would fu*k Britany
 9 years ago '05        #704
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
 Poetry Severe said:
TI and Rihanna - and Christina Ag were hands down the best performances

BTW I would fu*k Christina before I would fu*k Britany
Christina >>>>>> Britney.
 9 years ago '05        #705
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
*Update*

Video performances updated on the first page, if there is any more pics, videos, news etc etc I missed then please message me I'll update the thread.

Props to MorrisBX, King Alister and mf_bowener for hooking us up :agreement2:

Wasted

:weights1:

Last edited by Wasted; 09-08-2008 at 06:44 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #706
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Jersey826 said:
Yeah her body was lookin real right. Like some finely toned caramel glistening in the light.

But her hair was fu*kin horrible, bi*ch look like she went to the salon w/ a pic of Vanilla Ice and said "this is what I want"

[pic - click to view]

oh sh*t I just realized Nelly bit off Ice's chain!!!
 09-08-2008, 07:17 AM         #707
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that had to be the worst awards show i have ever seen in my life...russell brand was horrendous...the award show all around was boring...brittney spears is winning awards,and most people didn't even know she had an album out..much less a video....people always complain about bet..but mtv is far worse off than bet could ever be...mtv has sold out in every possible way you can think of...they might as well stop doing these award shows,because it doesn't even seem like there is much effort put into them anymore...sad state of affairs..
 9 years ago '06        #708
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I watched the game instead

I heard it was wack, can anybody confirm this (I'm not going through all those pages)
 9 years ago '07        #709
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
that had to be the worst awards show i have ever seen in my life...russell brand was horrendous...the award show all around was boring...brittney spears is winning awards,and most people didn't even know she had an album out..much less a video....people always complain about bet..but mtv is far worse off than bet could ever be...mtv has sold out in every possible way you can think of...they might as well stop doing these award shows,because it doesn't even seem like there is much effort put into them anymore...sad state of affairs..
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #710
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 Cooked Brickz said:
Y'all overrate the fu*k out of Rihanna.
:applause::applause:
 09-08-2008, 08:04 AM         #711
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
I watched the game instead

I heard it was wack, can anybody confirm this (I'm not going through all those pages)
It was 100% pure garbage! MTV has lost all credibility in my eyes. Britney Spears won 3 times in a row. Who even knew she had a video out? Like wtf? Russel Brand was a trash host, 15 sec-1 minute performance. MTV sold out everyway possible. The sh*t was superpop. The only thing worth noting is Russel Brand telling Americans to vote for Obama, Jamie Foxx coming out for 1 minute and Kanye's new auto tune song.

That sh*t was literally the wackest award show that I've witnessed.

Last edited by LetEmKnow; 09-08-2008 at 08:06 AM..
 09-08-2008, 09:12 AM         #712
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it just me or are the MTV Awards the most pathetic award show to date? MTV has done everything in it's power to make Music TeleVision the complete opposite of what it's supposed to represent. I remember back in the day when all day long there'd be videos whether they were viewer voted top 20 countdowns every Sat. morning...Yo MTV Raps at night...even corny a.ss TRL was at least playing music...and the same fu*kin songs 20 times a day but at least it was music...the Awards last night showed me just why the music industry is in the state it's in...when someone in today's music industry as irrelevant as Britney Spears takes home 3 awards for a song that wasn't even a hit...let alone barely got air-time on the radio off a record that didn't even sell a million copies...just to try and re-launch the career of a talentless dancer...who honestly votes for these awards? And if people actually do are their votes really even counted? Or does MTV ultimately choose who wins by what label sends them the most money?

Aside from the expected k!ller performance by Kanye at the end of the extremely short 2 hour show listening to that "bloody" fool try and host just a 2 hour show was enough to make me glad this years awards weren't longer...I mean when I was in junior high/high school about 10 years back this award show used to be a huge deal and far longer than 2 hours...and actual artists would show up...not the leftovers from the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards...Is this really what the music industry is coming to?

MTV has done everything in it's power to move themselves in the furthest direction possible of actual music and I think it's a huge reason why the music industry has gone downhill...Nobody anticipates music videos like before because there really isn't a station to watch them on like before...it's all "reality tv" that isn't really reality...and if they'd like to put that sh*t on at primtime then it's understandable...but all fu*kin day long??? And then to add to the problem MTV makes these ex-pr0n stars who star in these pointless shows out to be more important than they've ever been in their life for drinkin coffee with their friends in Hollywood and stabbing everyone of their last friends in the back...

Sad where this world is heading...and in a country where music USED to be a way of life...that not only influenced you but really gave back to the fans...it's no wonder people aren't buying records and continue to listen to the older legends and not give in to the bullsh*t music industry that MTV has aided in the downfall of.
 9 years ago '07        #713
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0

or

9 years ago '05        #714
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
There is a extremely large thread about 30 pages big and it's even got the title "2008 MTV Video Music Awards Thread/Watch MTV VMA Performances Inside"

Could you not have put it there? Did you really have to start a new thread?
I mean seriously.
 09-08-2008, 10:55 AM         #715
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
is that a stud on his lip? :sad-smiley-028:

09-08-2008, 11:50 AM         #716
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
There is a extremely large thread about 30 pages big and it's even got the title "2008 MTV Video Music Awards Thread/Watch MTV VMA Performances Inside"

Could you not have put it there? Did you really have to start a new thread?
I mean seriously.
Nope...seiously I couldn't....there's constantly 35 bullsh*t threads a day about how Joe Budden, Nas or Lil' Wayne "WON or LOST" imaginary sh*t and they aren't moved or deleted...yet they aren't even fu*kin relevant and most of the time make no sense...I make a post about how MTV is contributing to the demise of music based on the show they put on last night and that gets tossed in a bullsh*t thread of pictures and nonsense that's 10+ pages long...

Go get a fu*kin job...
 09-08-2008, 12:19 PM         #717
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UPDATED LINKS:

Kanye West - Love Lockdown Live at VMA's (09-07-2008)

Kid Rock - All Summer Long (feat. Lil' Wayne) Live at VMA's 2008

Lil Wayne - Medley (Feat Leona Lewis & T-Pain) Live at VMA's (09-07-2008)

T.I. Medley at VMA's Live (09-07-2008)
 09-08-2008, 12:27 PM         #718
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say after looking at the pics on the first page is that im glad i dont follow trends or id be dressing like a clown like everyone in those pics
 9 years ago '05        #719
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:
Nope...seiously I couldn't....there's constantly 35 bullsh*t threads a day about how Joe Budden, Nas or Lil' Wayne "WON or LOST" imaginary sh*t and they aren't moved or deleted...yet they aren't even fu*kin relevant and most of the time make no sense...I make a post about how MTV is contributing to the demise of music based on the show they put on last night and that gets tossed in a bullsh*t thread of pictures and nonsense that's 10+ pages long...

Go get a fu*kin job...
Wasn't even talking to you, was talking to thehustler07. But I guess the same does apply to you.
 9 years ago '04        #720
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
did lupe ever do anything
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy