Who Wrote Young Jeezy's My President Is Black?

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
15789 pageviews
39 comments


ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
Who Wrote Young Jeezy's My President Is Black?
 

 
I know I'm late but just wanted to know who wrote it since he said he ain't write the song. I try googling for answers and couldn't find anything. Props will be given.

39 comments for "Who Wrote Young Jeezy's My President Is Black?"

 9 years ago '08        #2
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
who cares
 9 years ago '08        #3
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
The hood.
 9 years ago '08        #4
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
he meant he aint write it as in it was off the top of the dome

slow a.ss n*ggaz
 9 years ago '07        #5
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Some mufu*kas on this site are dumb as fu*k . He meant he didn't write the fu*kin' song down on paper.
 9 years ago '04        #6
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4431 4431
man after jay said he dont write no more, every rapper says they dont write its just straight off the dome. they all liars even jay, if jay can freestyle an entire song...how come every "true" freestyle he ever spit was garbage?
 9 years ago '04        #7
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
n*ggaz be lyin bout not writin nothin down but these young up and comin rappers tryin to get in the game be tryin to NOT WRITE now... i be tellin them n*ggaz dont waste your time... WRITE WRITE and WRITE some more.. dont follow them lyin a.ss n*ggaz.... you need to WRITE Songs ...


but im still lauhin at the threadstarter tryin to google the song to see who wrote it lol thats just funny to me... thatz some nerd sh*t right there
 9 years ago '06        #8
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14744 14744
 Calamity said:
n*ggaz be lyin bout not writin nothin down but these young up and comin rappers tryin to get in the game be tryin to NOT WRITE now... i be tellin them n*ggaz dont waste your time... WRITE WRITE and WRITE some more.. dont follow them lyin a.ss n*ggaz.... you need to WRITE Songs ...


but im still lauhin at the threadstarter tryin to google the song to see who wrote it lol thats just funny to me... thatz some nerd sh*t right there
jeezy dont say he never writes sh*t down, he just he didnt write that ONE.
 9 years ago '04        #9
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 2totimes said:
man after jay said he dont write no more, every rapper says they dont write its just straight off the dome. they all liars even jay, if jay can freestyle an entire song...how come every "true" freestyle he ever spit was garbage?
because freestyling on the spot, and formulating a song in your head in 15 minutes are two different things, in other words if you freestyle a 4 minute track, it is completed in 4 minutes whereas Jay takes 15 minutes to do a 4 minute track, more than 3 times the amount of time given to freestyle it believe it or not it makes a difference.
 9 years ago '07        #10
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
They don't write it down because they structure everything in their head before they step up to record it. It's like memorizing it in your head. It should come out better than reciting it off paper.

On the spot freestyling is a diff. scenario.
 9 years ago '07        #11
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 ChrisStokes said:
I know I'm late but just wanted to know who wrote it since he said he ain't write the song. I try googling for answers and couldn't find anything. Props will be given.


someone's smoking crystal meth....

dumb a.ss thread
 9 years ago '06        #12
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
Ya ain't had to do me like that. fu*kin' f*g**ts. :finger:
 9 years ago '07        #13
parle58 
space
avatar space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0


 09-06-2008, 01:45 PM         #14
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
because freestyling on the spot, and formulating a song in your head in 15 minutes are two different things, in other words if you freestyle a 4 minute track, it is completed in 4 minutes whereas Jay takes 15 minutes to do a 4 minute track, more than 3 times the amount of time given to freestyle it believe it or not it makes a difference.
exactly Jay doesn't "freestyle" the song. Its like a mental pen, that takes skill.

The n*gga will listen to a beat he likes and start mumbling and thinking rhymes in his head. Biggie had the sh*t mastered.

But yeah ever since the Jay-Z DVD, every rappers been trying it out
 9 years ago '07        #15
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 ChrisStokes said:
Ya ain't had to do me like that. fu*kin' f*g**ts. :finger:
 09-06-2008, 02:41 PM         #16
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas is lying. they ALL WRITE!
 9 years ago '05        #17
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
Barack's speech writer penned the hit
 9 years ago '04        #18
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
i honestly heard nas wrote it...
 9 years ago '07        #19
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 KidKingGoD said:
i honestly heard nas wrote it...
proof of insurance?
 9 years ago '04        #20
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 ChrisStokes said:
Ya ain't had to do me like that. fu*kin' f*g**ts. :finger:
:agreement6:

this n*gga dumb
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy