Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
They prolly got braids I dunno.

Maybe they found a secret formula made for ppl with straight hair to actually get waves.
 9 years ago '07        #22
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^real talk only in privacy and ever see a n*gga wearin the du rag tail out flappin while he's running???? lmaoo n*ggaz look like they about to get air borne
 09-05-2008, 06:01 PM         #23
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah and the only white dude that i give a pass to wearin the du rag is my dude hulk hogan, my n*gga been doin it for decades lol
 9 years ago '07        #24
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 Adwerdz said:
anybody who wears a do-rag at this point is a douch bag. that do-rag sh*t faded away a minute ago.
dum dum need som gum gum......... its not a fashion accessory for it 2 fade away sir... its 4 hair care... im not surprised that u see it as a fashion accessory, ur white any ways
 9 years ago '04        #25
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
they corny thats why....NO white person with a durag look normal they look like a fu*king joke..especially because they usually dont tuck the tail in..lol that makes them look like a lame from 1999
 09-06-2008, 03:18 PM         #26
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boar said:
dum dum need som gum gum......... its not a fashion accessory for it 2 fade away sir... its 4 hair care... im not surprised that u see it as a fashion accessory, ur white any ways
I've seen alot of black people to rock 'em the same color as they're f!ght and matchin it as an accent to so I guess it's a fashion accessory to them too so before you get racist know what's goin' on. I'm not even beefin' over these boards but I know damn well alot of black people used to and still do rock 'em as a fashion accessory. Now are they dumb dumb?
 09-06-2008, 03:21 PM         #27
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone notice that a lotta bikers wear du rags to keep the wind from blowing their hair around and tucking it under helmets?
 9 years ago '04        #28
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
 GZILLA said:
I've seen alot of black people to rock 'em the same color as they're f!ght and matchin it as an accent to so I guess it's a fashion accessory to them too so before you get racist know what's goin' on. I'm not even beefin' over these boards but I know damn well alot of black people used to and still do rock 'em as a fashion accessory. Now are they dumb dumb?
yes they are...youre a complete lame if you go anywhere with a loose durag on except for the reasons t.dot.o said above me(for white people or whatever loose durag = the tail out flowing like a cape) its also lame to rock a durag to go with a fit..that sh*t was a fad that died a while ago..only reason i can see wearing one is if you gotta fu*ked up hair day or you got dreads, braids or waves and you gotta tie your hair down..anything else is just dirty like girls who go to high school wit floral headscarfs lookin like they aint wash they a.ss in the morning

Last edited by jewelz1132; 09-06-2008 at 03:37 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #29
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Yea i never understood why white people wear them.. I was at subway this one day and this one white dude who was running the drive thru was wearing one and I was like I dont even like wearin mine unless Im tryna get waves goin
WTF....Subway have drive thru's now :wow::sad-smiley-028::hmmm:

Last edited by 01seay; 09-06-2008 at 04:28 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #30
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
yall are hilarious!
 09-06-2008, 04:27 PM         #31
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:
Does it every just puzzle you too see that. I was at work yesterday and we work with some people who are not as wealthy as alot of people and I walk up there to talk to one of the head people and while leaving I see this I guess it was alitte white dude....(look like a girl) but anyway....the sh*t just looks funny.

About as much as it does seein black kids on skateboards...or with a tight a.ss shirts and jeans with skulls...
 9 years ago '05        #32
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Are you racist or something?^

Seriously shut the fu*k up.

You're comparing rocker clothes to hair products that are mistaken for fashion accessories.

Last edited by JaiMega; 09-06-2008 at 07:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #33
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
speaking of skateboards..I was walking back from the corner store the other night..I hear n*ggas behind me yelling soo woo..I'm thinking to myself I dont got time for this bullsh*t but when I turned around it was mad n*ggas in red on skateboards..I started dyin :lachen001:
 09-07-2008, 12:10 AM         #34
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only wear them to bed. only lame n*ggas and wiggas wear them out in public
 09-07-2008, 06:05 AM         #35
Mercury Hayes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is hilarious as hell
 9 years ago '07        #36
dionedre3000  OP
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
LOL I really didn't mean to spark no racist debates or anything. LOL i just wondered. No hate on no white people or anybody else just asked yall. But on the real this is some funny a.ss sh*t.
 9 years ago '08        #37
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
im white an i wear one... but only when my hair is braided...
 9 years ago '07        #38
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 01seay said:
WTF....Subway have drive thru's now :wow::sad-smiley-028::hmmm:
Yea yo they got one around here wit a drive thru... But wtf is wrong wit n*ggas skateboarding?
 9 years ago '05        #39
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
 built4haters said:
im sorry to say but its gotta b a fact that white girls suck way more d*ck than any race..ive been wit few black chics only to get dome from 2 out of 6...1 of them not liking it at all...now...da white chics..man...im 10 for 10 lol

and i can careles who has a du rag on sh*t dont bother me..why dont u n*ggas stop sweatin wut da next dude got on?...does it really hurt ya feelins to see white dude wit a dam du rag on...u got problems
i have to agree with my man rite here. lotta white girls is some wh0ores for real yo, suck the d*ck and suck it better than any black or spanish bi*ch i been with. its like they mama be teachin them how to suck d*ck good or somethin, and if they parents aint strict, which most arent nowadays, they start at 12-13 yrs old now. dont care if anyone disagrees with me, this is what i see with my own eyes in this town. the black and spanish girls parents keep them on lock over here, white girls be runnin loose.

most white dudes who rock du-rags is just tryin to look cool. they love imitating the thug lifestyle. they dont understand that black dudes rock dat sh*t to get waves, i dont even wear them anymore, just the stocking cap. its better. give me hate if u disagree, this is what i see with my own eyes daily.
 09-07-2008, 05:43 PM         #40
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people and duu rags are my favorite...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago