Sep 4 - Dead rapper 2Pac tops "overrated" music list

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 18897 18897
moy old roommate put me on to Blender magazine way back in like 04' or 05'.....I had to let him know that it was a lil' gay....it's like a teeny bopper mag that tries not to be a teeny bopper mag.....

they've got some talented writers, but everything has a slant on it....

It's a mag for that lil' wise-cracking kid in class that at first was kinda funny, but now your 2 weeks into the semester and his jokes/antics are just plain annoying....
 09-06-2008, 04:33 PM         #82
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
If Pac would've survived, who knows where his flow, delivery, or musical genious may have grew to. I mean, he died at 25 so think about how many rappers besides Pac; other than Biggie; was this young and this good? 2pac is where Lil Wayne will NEVER be....
:applause: bravo on that one brother i couldnt have said it better. all i know is IF 2pac and biggie were still here all the jackasses who are the "hot" sh*t at this moment wouldnt be anything point blank. pac was not only the best rapper to date, but also a great actor and a poet. most of waynes sh*t now you can hardly understand considering he's always fu*ked up on some sh*t . as for blender, i read their mag a couple of times and on the real they do suck i would not waste 5 bucks for there mag what so ever.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 09-06-2008 at 04:35 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #83
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
totally agree. after his death. people were trying to claim his old music that was being released was relevent.

IT WASNT

the rhymes sounded like we where in 96 and we in 2000 and beyond.
 9 years ago '04        #84
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
I think its funny that nowadays people complain about how artists have so many features on their cd but if you listen to Tupac EVERY song basically has an Outlaw on it or someone else.... Which is dope I mean I dont really know any bad pac songs except for maybe Changes lmao... but I agree with someone else in here BIG is overrated
 9 years ago '04        #85
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
how is changes a bad song?
 09-06-2008, 10:46 PM         #86
lyricallyblind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac and Big L are DA best RIP
 09-06-2008, 10:57 PM         #87
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that guy prob doesnt like changes cuz it aint about bi*ches and hos or being gangsta n this n that
 09-06-2008, 11:00 PM         #88
jays4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mother fu*ker IS overrated

grade A TRASH....
 9 years ago '08        #89
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 Rubix said:
pac was a dope poet but he was definitely an overrated rapper.

when i think of rap, im thinking rakim, kool g rap, big l, slick rick, biggie...dudes like them. flow, delivery, rhyme structure, metaphors, wordplay, story tellin..that sort of sh*t...and there are plenty of pioneers who are lightyears better than pac when it comes to rapping. the one thing pac will never be matched in is in his ability to evoke emotion. nobody has ever came close to him in that regard..which is what makes him a dope poet.

as for todays overrated rappers, id say it goes to lil wayne and nas. i dont know how dudes like nas' sh*t...a lot of his sh*t is filler..dude aint even made an album i dont have to press skip on since illmatic...his political views are simplistic when compared to rappers like immortal tech and i cant respect a n*gga who tried selling out and failed when he dropped nastradamus.
i agree that pac was more of a poet but not at all overrated. if anyone was overrated i'd say it was biggie. (2 albums does not = G.O.A.T.)
 9 years ago '08        #90
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 240ka said:
totally agree. after his death. people were trying to claim his old music that was being released was relevent.

IT WASNT

the rhymes sounded like we where in 96 and we in 2000 and beyond.
50 cent, jay-z, nas, ja rule, & biggie were all 2pac d*ckriders.
 9 years ago '05        #91
hustlerz dream 
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 8 8
just haters of the fact that he did so much work to last this long and made a mark and they know if he was alive he could have changed alot simple haters in denile of the fact he is and was the biggest name in rap world wide everyone in the world has heard tupac 1 time or knows someone close that did i dont care what race or color or type of music u listen to metallica had a short say about tupac in interview with a magazine. they said they dont listen to rap or care for it but they listen have listend to all tupac track and would like to work 1 day on his music and make a remix or something like that with the mothers ok and blessing
 9 years ago '04        #92
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
F...UCk That magazine.....
 09-07-2008, 03:32 AM         #93
yoface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kooo info
 09-07-2008, 07:26 AM         #94
dahurricaneg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of crackers at Blender
 09-07-2008, 08:00 AM         #95
Poetry Severe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always knew he was very very very overrated.. he knew it why else would constantly make a spectacle of himself? because he felt rhymes wont enuff
 09-07-2008, 08:07 AM         #96
dahurricaneg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ shut up wigga
 9 years ago '08        #97
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DubA169 said:
how is changes a bad song?
its not
its the greatest rap song of all time
 9 years ago '07        #98
marstc09 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
Blender is overrated
 09-07-2008, 01:30 PM         #99
vagurl02  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was sort of an enigma because he was "gangsta" and sensitive at the same time. It is what it is. Either u luv it or hate it, but Blender should look at some more artists. In my opinion, Elvis was overrated because he stole his style from blues musicians. Unfortunately, he received credit for a song that was first performed by Big Mama Thornton (Hounddog). I guess that the music biz and fans always pay homage to posers.
 9 years ago '08        #100
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Poetry Severe said:
I always knew he was very very very overrated.. he knew it why else would constantly make a spectacle of himself? because he felt rhymes wont enuff
lol stop that, stop analyzing sh*t you emotional fu*k

yes, 2pac spit in cameras and said fu*k the world and acted out because, "he felt rhymes wont enuff". that's exactly why. this case is solved, nice work d*ck tracy
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy