Sep 4 - Dead rapper 2Pac tops "overrated" music list

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
Blender covers all types of music... yall n*ggas probably aint ever even read it. And Pac is definitely overrated, along w/ Biggie. FYI you can be the greatest at something and still be overrated. Jordan was amazing, but n*ggas act like he won something without Pippen Everyone has flaws, even your heroes, and the Stan a.ss n*ggas are the ones who end up making these greats overrated.
 9 years ago '05        #22
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
the unheard of magazine just wants pub. Elvis rock stealin a.ss is overated
 9 years ago '06        #23
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7575 7575
Thats crazy I can see them putting him on thier list but #1? Nirvana was more overated as was Elvis, Biggie, and the Dave Matthews Band. I don't know how Pink Flloyd made the list but its whatever.

Every few years there's a changing of guards at these music magazines and they get more and more lame each time.
 09-04-2008, 02:38 PM         #24
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a generational thing if you came up listening to pac, and watched him grow and take some steps back as they were happening you would understand he was much more then a rapper.
 09-04-2008, 03:04 PM         #25
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*k wit pac movies and his music off the soundtracks but that about it. he a legend tho

Last edited by CenterField; 09-04-2008 at 03:07 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #26
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Gtownkid04 said:
Blender covers all types of music... yall n*ggas probably aint ever even read it. And Pac is definitely overrated, along w/ Biggie. FYI you can be the greatest at something and still be overrated. Jordan was amazing, but n*ggas act like he won something without Pippen Everyone has flaws, even your heroes, and the Stan a.ss n*ggas are the ones who end up making these greats overrated.
homie please. blender is the same magazine that called britney spears the greatest singer of all time. they have 0 credibility when it comes 2 any topic.

this s**t is just a ploy 4 their dying magazine 2 get more coverage n media. n who else but 2pac could they put in a #1 spot like that?
 9 years ago '04        #27
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
Blender blows, no wonder they give it away for free.
 9 years ago '08        #28
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
It's one thing to have your opinion, like Pac being overrated ... but to all out hate on him like they are is absurd, literally absurd ... lol putting "gangsta" in quotations like that??? I guarantee you the dude who wrote that sh*t is whiter than a ghost, and he's questioning 2Pac's credibility?

L O fu*king L.

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 09-04-2008 at 03:39 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #29
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 3312 3312
 westcoastdog said:
It's a generational thing if you came up listening to pac, and watched him grow and take some steps back as they were happening you would understand he was much more then a rapper.
Exactly. People dont understand what Pac represented outside of the studio.
 9 years ago '04        #30
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
Pac was the best to do it from every side. He told stories, he was political, he was inspirational, he was gutter, he was street, and he made you think. His music moved people. However do not see that is caught up in the East Coast/West Coast stuff or not a true fan of hip hop. You do not have to like the man but his music was timeless.

Pac was the greatest, with scores of music.
 9 years ago '04        #31
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
yeah pac was cool but goat he was not
like the article said he had a rock star image which was bigger than he was as an mc
and his lyrics were never all that nas or biggie he was not
 9 years ago '08        #32
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
I concur. . .

fu*k that ballerina
 09-04-2008, 04:37 PM         #33
choclit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtbatol said:
I used to think Pac was the greatest thing since sliced bread but since then I came to realize Hip-Hop is a lot deeper then him. I can still fu*ks with Pac but at the end of the day he isn't even my favorite dead rapper (big l, pun)
"the greatest thing since sliced bread?" :laughing9:wow my nig i had to just acknowledge that one lol

what about "the best thing that happened since boxers wit slits"? blowjobs turn jeans into huggies pull-ups:to the flo, ready to go.....
 09-04-2008, 04:38 PM         #34
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in terms of creativity and all that when it comes to making tracks pac was complete a.ss... he was nice wit the story tellin etc.. but no where near the Goat in my opinion.. he's more great for what he brought to the table
 9 years ago '08        #35
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 The Blueprint said:
I concur. . .

fu*k that ballerina
lol .... we wouldn't expect you to understand ...

your hero donovan mcnabb is gayer than sh*t on a d!ck
 9 years ago '08        #36
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
STFU makeveli23294343 you take d*ck-riding to a whole new level
 9 years ago '05        #37
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 Jaysin_305 said:
yeah pac was cool but goat he was not
like the article said he had a rock star image which was bigger than he was as an mc
and his lyrics were never all that nas or biggie he was not
Your talkin about creativity with the words, EVERYONE knows pac wasnt no big l or BIG type flow. But when Pac flowed you can feel the emotion he would rap with so much feeling, alot of rappers lack today. Get your sh*t straight before you make another statement like that.
 09-04-2008, 05:11 PM         #38
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
If Pac would've survived, who knows where his flow, delivery, or musical genious may have grew to. I mean, he died at 25 so think about how many rappers besides Pac; other than Biggie; was this young and this good? 2pac is where Lil Wayne will NEVER be....
Lil Wayne is corny.
 9 years ago '07        #39
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Eddie.. said:
Wrong! He comes second to Biggie.
i like pac but i dont think so because his style was fabricated... but i dont think him or big deserve to be in that top 5 or top 10 of being overrated...
 9 years ago '05        #40
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
People who think Pink Floyd is overrated haven't done enough drugs yet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago