Official: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders -9/8/08- Game Thread - 10:15 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Winner takes the lead of the AFC West for the week :applause:

RAZAH CUTS said:
word? I knew you did covers and promo but you also engineer huh? Damn, we gotta speak on that later....

wasn't ryin to be pushy, really I was just tryin to find out whether u had put it in that other thread and I missed it....

anyway, yeah so, one day til' we smash on Hater Nation!!

party at my crib! Hot Wings, Heineken and cigars will be floatin' around!
Fa shooooo

yeah man I record, mix, pre-master, and sh*t like that. I don't really charge a lot either.

one more day!!!!

Last edited by K1; 09-07-2008 at 06:41 PM..
 09-07-2008, 06:44 PM         #82
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
:applause:

fu*k the broncos

BLACK AND SILVER IN YA FACE bi*ch
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #83
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6104 6104
 DaRealMrLRP said:
without even really arguing with the bronco's being the better franchise in recent years

we do have a superbowl trip within this decade right here

how many do u have .. may not have won it .. but we were the AFC rep (should have been twice fu*k the patriots)

[pic - click to view]

were you even alive the last time the Raiders won the superbowl?
 09-07-2008, 07:42 PM         #84
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:

[pic - click to view]

were you even alive the last time the Raiders won the superbowl?
once again did u find that picture all by yourself ?? :applause: .. u bring up the last 15 years like you still have a player on your roster from those days .. honestly i dont see why you keep trying to argue this

records stand at 0-0 and this is an avy bet .. history means nothing when the game tomorrow comes into effect

and no i wasnt alive when they one the last superbowl which shows my appreciation for the franchise has nothing to do with success and hoping on a band wagon .. you on the other hand sound suspect .. nothing in your sig even shows love for the bronco's ... if you just hate the Raiders then thats fine but if you actually like the bronco's then put your avy on the line or at least let it be known you like em

i think we will enjoy being on top of the division after week one courtesy of our biggest rivals in the past decade .. at least you will be in a 3 way tie for last
 09-07-2008, 07:43 PM         #85
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDon23 said:
I know there has been a lot of arguing in this thread. But there is one thing fans of both teams can be happy about.

Chargers and the Cheifs lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :dancingcool::celebrate0:
yes we all currently have something in common .. besides the fact we like to argue on a fu*kin message board like its going to get us somewhere
 9 years ago '04        #86
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
once again did u find that picture all by yourself ?? :applause: .. u bring up the last 15 years like you still have a player on your roster from those days .. honestly i dont see why you keep trying to argue this

records stand at 0-0 and this is an avy bet .. history means nothing when the game tomorrow comes into effect

and no i wasnt alive when they one the last superbowl which shows my appreciation for the franchise has nothing to do with success and hoping on a band wagon .. you on the other hand sound suspect .. nothing in your sig even shows love for the bronco's ... if you just hate the Raiders then thats fine but if you actually like the bronco's then put your avy on the line or at least let it be known you like em

i think we will enjoy being on top of the division after week one courtesy of our biggest rivals in the past decade .. at least you will be in a 3 way tie for last
I wonder if the reason nothing in my sig says the broncos because well...I dont even have a sig Sorry I dont feel the need to advertise my teams and make shrines of them in my sigs and avys like most people. The broncos fans know I roll with the broncos and always have. Check the broncos team thread if you dont believe me

oh and my avy has been on the line...where you been?
 09-07-2008, 07:54 PM         #87
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna see Run DMC play
 9 years ago '08        #88
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
Were the Broncos ever good before OR after John Elway?

NoLedge18720 said:
have you guys been good in the last 15 years
Yes... were you high on crack for the '00-'01-'02 football seasons? were you in a coma or something that you don't remember that sh*t??

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 09-07-2008 at 08:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #89
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Never done these Avy bets, but put me down for the Raiders.

I think we got it this week. If we win, we're winning the division with everyone else 0-1... with KC next week, we could be 2-0 with some others being 0-2..

big game for us.
 09-07-2008, 11:22 PM         #90
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my raiders are gonna destroy the donkeys!!!
 9 years ago '06        #91
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
 K1Entertainment said:
Winner takes the lead of the AFC West for the week :applause:

Fa shooooo

yeah man I record, mix, pre-master, and sh*t like that. I don't really charge a lot either.

one more day!!!!
no doubt kid, I might call on ya services in the future if you have a Paypal account.....I know you get busy on the graphic design tip....

NoLedge18720 said:
I wonder if the reason nothing in my sig says the broncos because well...I dont even have a sig Sorry I dont feel the need to advertise my teams and make shrines of them in my sigs and avys like most people. The broncos fans know I roll with the broncos and always have. Check the broncos team thread if you dont believe me

oh and my avy has been on the line...where you been?
I actually didn't know you was a Bronco supporter kid....
 09-07-2008, 11:28 PM         #92
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Donkeys suck!!!
 9 years ago '04        #93
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
no doubt kid, I might call on ya services in the future if you have a Paypal account.....I know you get busy on the graphic design tip....

I actually didn't know you was a Bronco supporter kid....
umm im 4th on the list in the official broncos thread...way above you because Im guessing you are RZ. But not sure cuz u never posted in it.

only reason I knew u were was cuz of your avy. By your posts I would think you were an eagles fan with all the post you make about desean jackson

SEriously before this year the only ones I knew aobut for sure were bassy, K1, Link and me

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 09-08-2008 at 12:20 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #94
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
 NoLedge18720 said:
umm im 4th on the list in the official broncos thread...way above you because Im guessing you are RZ. But not sure cuz u never posted in it.

only reason I knew u were was cuz of your avy. By your posts I would think you were an eagles fan with all the post you make about desean jackson

SEriously before this year the only ones I knew aobut for sure were bassy, K1, Link and me
uhhh, nope, I ain't RZ and actually I haven't posted in the "official" Bronco fan thread.....

and i've only posted a few times (in one thread) about Jackson and that was cause me and K1 was arguing bout whether he was better than Eddie Royal...

I'm most likely am the most authentic Bronco fan up in here....I live in Denver and have been to games both at old Mile High and Invesco....played at B-ball camps wit Elway's kids, met Terrell Davis at police vs. broncos charity basketball games and have been to numerous training camps in Englewood.....

I do know a lot about the eagles tho, kinda by defaulty cause my two good friends are from south and west Philly and are huge Eagle fans, and we argue all the time....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-08-2008 at 12:33 AM..
 09-08-2008, 01:43 AM         #95
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha going into an official team thread doesnt mean shyt .. but its all good we got bronco's fans in this piece and raiders fans mobbin .. your right you dont have a sig (i still wonder why) and your on point with not needing an avy of your team cuz i aint got one either .. just wrote my team in

didnt see u on the list for the avy bet either .. ive only seen one person the whole time i looked .. but it really doesnt matter who is involved .. im just going to be checking all week long for everyone to have that raiders sig after tomorrow

my only question is .. who is making the sig for the when the bronco's lose ??
 9 years ago '06        #96
smooth groove 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 931 931
yo put me down for the raiders. fu*k these bronco bi*ches.
 9 years ago '07        #97
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 K1Entertainment said:
One of the the biggest rivalries in sports history is being showcased opening week on Monday Night Football. These 2 teams fan base hate each other period. The coach hates the owner, the owner hates the coach hell actually everyone hates the owner .

We will do avy bets, if you choose to participate reply and let me know ill mark your name down. you know how it works loser rocks winners avy of choice for a week until the next game is played by that team.

Denver Broncos

Oakland Raiders

:applause:Bring On Monday!:applause:
All sh*t/Smack Talk Can Go Here, Pre-Game Hype whatever, stories that relate to the game and of course thoughts during the live game

im in. RAIDERS.
 9 years ago '04        #98
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
NoLedge18720 and RAZAH are both legit bronco fans I can vouch for that.

Im hoping more broncos fans step up, I see them post scattered around but we need that fan representation on BX raiders got us beat out bad in that department, we need to see more people step up and put their avy on the line.

this is a huge rivalry and I honestly enjoy hating the raiders more than the chargers just because the chargers fans are so soft and they are all mostly band wagon fans, Broncos and Raiders fans are real and the Chargers windows slowly closing so maybe those fans will soon fade away to another squad riding a hot streak. Broncos and Raiders need to be the future #1 and #2 of the the afc west, and the chiefs well man they are just bad lol.

Last edited by K1; 09-08-2008 at 03:57 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #99
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Check out what I found CLASSIC

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

old but classic and a lot of the concepts still hold true: Broncos still have their former coach and Raiders have several of our former players.
 9 years ago '04        #100
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
uhhh, nope, I ain't RZ and actually I haven't posted in the "official" Bronco fan thread.....

and i've only posted a few times (in one thread) about Jackson and that was cause me and K1 was arguing bout whether he was better than Eddie Royal...

I'm most likely am the most authentic Bronco fan up in here....I live in Denver and have been to games both at old Mile High and Invesco....played at B-ball camps wit Elway's kids, met Terrell Davis at police vs. broncos charity basketball games and have been to numerous training camps in Englewood.....

I do know a lot about the eagles tho, kinda by defaulty cause my two good friends are from south and west Philly and are huge Eagle fans, and we argue all the time....
its not a fan thread...more like a team discussion thread where the fans of the team can talk about things regarding the team and post news. Since you live in denver you should check it out because Im sure you got info that most of us would not know about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago