Official: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders -9/8/08- Game Thread - 10:15 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,079 | Props total: 6141 6141
 DaRealMrLRP said:
and u would be one of the people that fall into the creation of gayder .. i never said it was creative .. if anything its more flavorful by stretches of the imagination .. and your super cool for posting a picture of a X on a background :applause::applause::applause:

and yes walker if he plays will make shyt happen .. and curry will probably have a game like porter did a few seasons back ... and Lelie (well that one isnt in the conversation cuz i have nothing positive to say about that signing yet)

a couple more days .. then we can have silence amongst bronco fans .. because that will be your season SILENCE !!
Im just cool for not being a raiders fan. Speaking of which I know the raiders fans on here because of being a broncos fans but you...just came out of no where. Usually fans come out of the woodwork for good teams but not for sh*tty teams like the raiders.

And I never say gayder was creative...but its kinda true...you guys do love to play dress up. Just because you put spikes on shoulder pads doesnt mean that your not still wearing makeup
 09-06-2008, 10:30 PM         #62
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broncos got this sh*t :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #63
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 K1Entertainment said:
I haven't had time, I had a engineering session the last 3 out of 4 days and I had a CD Cover along with a flyer to promote the CD to finish by the deadline.

I got you tho expect something sometime soon

Wattup Creep,

you in on the avy bet?
yesssir put me down. :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #64
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
oh hell yeah put me up with dem raiders fam sh*t we gonna smash denver
 09-06-2008, 11:36 PM         #65
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
Im just cool for not being a raiders fan. Speaking of which I know the raiders fans on here because of being a broncos fans but you...just came out of no where. Usually fans come out of the woodwork for good teams but not for sh*tty teams like the raiders.

And I never say gayder was creative...but its kinda true...you guys do love to play dress up. Just because you put spikes on shoulder pads doesnt mean that your not still wearing makeup
come out of nowhere .. been a fan since i first starting watching football .. just cuz YOU the all might boxden blogger dont know mean means absolutely nothing to me

look at my past post i have been a raider fan 100% .. and you sound like a band wagon fan
 NoLedge18720 said:
Usually fans come out of the woodwork for good teams but not for sh*tty teams like the raiders.
i just have a life way outside of boxden .. dont need to sit and battle with kids on a fu*kin topic that has no relevance to football in itself (u can be a 42 year old man and ur replies are childish as a 7 year olds)

must of been one of those kids that was picked last in sports or something

call it what you want but not all fans where spikes and look like an idiot in public .. as a matter of fact what fan props do you have a tail to show you are nothing but a.sses (as bronco fans)

oh ya and peep the franchise record between Oakland vs. Denver (WE OWN YOU !!) and its about time we get back to our winning ways and the horse shall lead the way
 9 years ago '04        #66
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Need more Bronco fans to put their avy on the line if you want in and your name isnt up there let me know.
 9 years ago '04        #67
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Need more Bronco fans to put their avy on the line if you want in and your name isnt up there let me know.
u can add me in this
 9 years ago '04        #68
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
come out of nowhere .. been a fan since i first starting watching football .. just cuz YOU the all might boxden blogger dont know mean means absolutely nothing to me

look at my past post i have been a raider fan 100% .. and you sound like a band wagon fan
i just have a life way outside of boxden .. dont need to sit and battle with kids on a fu*kin topic that has no relevance to football in itself (u can be a 42 year old man and ur replies are childish as a 7 year olds)

must of been one of those kids that was picked last in sports or something

call it what you want but not all fans where spikes and look like an idiot in public .. as a matter of fact what fan props do you have a tail to show you are nothing but a.sses (as bronco fans)

oh ya and peep the franchise record between Oakland vs. Denver (WE OWN YOU !!) and its about time we get back to our winning ways and the horse shall lead the way
you got a life but yet you are writing novels to me and sh*t. Nope I was always picked first by the way. But I would rather not waste my time arguing with you about sh*t that doesnt even relate to the game. I will just let the broncos do the talking but when you guys lose you better not disappear thats all Im saying
 09-07-2008, 12:30 AM         #69
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
you got a life but yet you are writing novels to me and sh*t. Nope I was always picked first by the way. But I would rather not waste my time arguing with you about sh*t that doesnt even relate to the game. I will just let the broncos do the talking but when you guys lose you better not disappear thats all Im saying
you must of been mighty popular in your school days huh .. i like how you tried to use my line against me about relevance to the game
 9 years ago '05        #70
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Put me down for the Raiders.
 9 years ago '06        #71
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,103 | Props total: 18987 18987
 K1Entertainment said:
I haven't had time, I had a engineering session the last 3 out of 4 days and I had a CD Cover along with a flyer to promote the CD to finish by the deadline.
word? I knew you did covers and promo but you also engineer huh? Damn, we gotta speak on that later....

wasn't ryin to be pushy, really I was just tryin to find out whether u had put it in that other thread and I missed it....

anyway, yeah so, one day til' we smash on Hater Nation!!

party at my crib! Hot Wings, Heineken and cigars will be floatin' around!
 09-07-2008, 02:46 PM         #72
YellowBusRider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the Raiders k!llin the Bronchos who tryin put that sig up???

bet summin bi*ches
 9 years ago '08        #73
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 NoLedge18720 said:
Usually fans come out of the woodwork for good teams but not for sh*tty teams like the raiders.
Were the Broncos ever good before OR after John Elway?

9 years ago '04        #74
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
Were the Broncos ever good before OR after John Elway?

have you guys been good in the last 15 years
 09-07-2008, 04:53 PM         #75
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im up for avy bet.....it will be one hella of a.ss whooping for faiders...:applause:

champ bailey ..........

broncos :dancingcool:

R.I.P Darrent Williams

btw.....:nicethread:
 09-07-2008, 04:54 PM         #76
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
top 5 regular season winning % last decade :dancingcool:

what the fu*k has raiders done?
 09-07-2008, 05:03 PM         #77
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
without even really arguing with the bronco's being the better franchise in recent years

we do have a superbowl trip within this decade right here

how many do u have .. may not have won it .. but we were the AFC rep (should have been twice fu*k the patriots)
 9 years ago '07        #78
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 DaRealMrLRP said:
without even really arguing with the bronco's being the better franchise in recent years

we do have a superbowl trip within this decade right here

how many do u have .. may not have won it .. but we were the AFC rep (should have been twice fu*k the patriots)
:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #79
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,421 | Props total: 8126 8126
I know there has been a lot of arguing in this thread. But there is one thing fans of both teams can be happy about.

Chargers and the Cheifs lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :dancingcool::celebrate0:
 9 years ago '06        #80
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,103 | Props total: 18987 18987
 DaDon23 said:
I know there has been a lot of arguing in this thread. But there is one thing fans of both teams can be happy about.

Chargers and the Cheifs lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :dancingcool::celebrate0:
hell yeah....:applause::applause::applause::applause::a pplause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy