Official: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders -9/8/08- Game Thread - 10:15 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2008, 12:11 AM         #21
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(not that this is the case this year)
it's funny tho, no matter how much better 1 of these teams is then the other the games always come down to a final possession...

"get ya popcorn ready"
TO
lol
 9 years ago '08        #22
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
Cutler 250, 2 tds, 1 int.
 09-04-2008, 12:44 AM         #23
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how u say marshall be gettin off because .. 2 years ago wasnt Porter taking Bailey's lunch money ??

thought that would silence that argument .. let alone Bailey gave Asomugha praise as one of the best in the league if not over him .. he is a coverage corner and prolly the best in the league at it (when the most respected DB in Bailey admits this then what can you say ?)

Raiders are gonna have a dog f!ght in this one like most years .. but i think we are gonna get over the early season curse and handle biz this year

im down for the AVY bet tho now that i know the rules of it
 9 years ago '07        #24
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

[pic - click to view]

Might as well get used to that image donkey fans
:applause:

fu*k the broncos

BLACK AND SILVER IN YA FACE bi*ch
 9 years ago '07        #25
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 DaRealMrLRP said:
its funny how u say marshall be gettin off because .. 2 years ago wasnt Porter taking Bailey's lunch money ??

thought that would silence that argument .. let alone Bailey gave Asomugha praise as one of the best in the league if not over him .. he is a coverage corner and prolly the best in the league at it (when the most respected DB in Bailey admits this then what can you say ?)

Raiders are gonna have a dog f!ght in this one like most years .. but i think we are gonna get over the early season curse and handle biz this year

im down for the AVY bet tho now that i know the rules of it
:applause:
 westcoastdog said:
(not that this is the case this year)
it's funny tho, no matter how much better 1 of these teams is then the other the games always come down to a final possession...

"get ya popcorn ready"
TO
lol
Yup...each team brings their all...
 9 years ago '04        #26
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
We averaged 175 rushing yards a game against the Donkeys with just Fargas. Now Run DMC and Bush??? Gonna be a good one.
 9 years ago '05        #27
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

[pic - click to view]

Might as well get used to that image donkey fans
real talk my RAIDERS gonna hold down sh*t dis year:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #28
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
ill be at the game
 9 years ago '08        #29
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
LOL. I'm not sure but I think I actually read a statement in this thread claiming that Nnamdi Asomugha wouldn't be able to "hang" with Brandon Marshall.

At this point my eyes were flooded with tears of laughter though so I can't be exactly sure that's what I read.
 9 years ago '05        #30
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
peep the sig...you know where the broncos fit...

dmac and jmarc bout to mollywhop that a.ss...
 9 years ago '04        #31
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
LOL. I'm not sure but I think I actually read a statement in this thread claiming that Nnamdi Asomugha wouldn't be able to "hang" with Brandon Marshall.

At this point my eyes were flooded with tears of laughter though so I can't be exactly sure that's what I read.
geah I got a chukkle outta that.
 9 years ago '06        #32
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 kakish said:
Raiders shall smash!!!!

im down for a bet!
your outta your fu*kin' mind....it's a big time transitional year in Oakland, meanwhile the Broncos are set to take the AFC wildcard spot in the playoffs, if not better...
 9 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 cali22buck said:
We averaged 175 rushing yards a game against the Donkeys with just Fargas. Now Run DMC and Bush??? Gonna be a good one.
Mcfadden prolly will get his, but Bush ain't doin nuthin', including playing....it's Mcfadden and Fargas that will be taking all the handoffs this season, barring any injury to Fargas/Mcfadden....

*Ayo K1 what the deal wit that ghetto fabulous avy/sig kid?? I needs those for the season opener!!

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-04-2008 at 04:22 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #34
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Mcfadden prolly will get his, but Bush ain't doin nuthin', including playing....it's Mcfadden and Fargas that will be taking all the handoffs this season, barring any injury to Fargas/Mcfadden....

*Ayo K1 what the deal wit that ghetto fabulous avy/sig kid?? I needs those for the season opener!!
Bush will prolly get the goalline/short yardage carries. That means some TD's prolly.

Dey already said theres some pakkages with Bush/Run DMC/ Fargas in at once.

All in all it should be a good game. Raiders/Broncos look poised to get bakk to the top of the West, and put the Chargers bak where theyre used to being (bottom)
 9 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 cali22buck said:
Bush will prolly get the goalline/short yardage carries. That means some TD's prolly.

Dey already said theres some pakkages with Bush/Run DMC/ Fargas in at once.

All in all it should be a good game. Raiders/Broncos look poised to get bakk to the top of the West, and put the Chargers bak where theyre used to being (bottom)
Bush will be in there like 10% of the time, and most likely will never carry the ball two times in a row...

they'll put him in on certain packages to be a decoy and to block no doubt, but he ain't gonna be touching the rock too often, and if you think he's gonna routinely get a lot of the goal line calls to take it in from 3 yards out for a TD than your smoking crack.....too much of that would definitely rub Mcfadden and Fargas the wrong way.....both of them guys is prima donnas that are more concerned wit they stats than the team.....

The Broncos is gonna do what we do baby....we're always right there as the second or third best team in the league, last year was a lil' bit of a stalemate for us, but in all honesty our run defense ain't been up to par for a hot minute....soon as we get that sh*t up to snuff we goin back to the top of the AFC west and the super bowl for ring no. 3 son....
 9 years ago '04        #36
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Bush will be in there like 10% of the time, and most likely will never carry the ball two times in a row...

they'll put him in on certain packages to be a decoy and to block no doubt, but he ain't gonna be touching the rock too often, and if you think he's gonna routinely get a lot of the goal line calls to take it in from 3 yards out for a TD than your smoking crack.....too much of that would definitely rub Mcfadden and Fargas the wrong way.....both of them guys is prima donnas that are more concerned wit they stats than the team.....

The Broncos is gonna do what we do baby....we're always right there as the second or third best team in the league, last year was a lil' bit of a stalemate for us, but in all honesty our run defense ain't been up to par for a hot minute....soon as we get that sh*t up to snuff we goin back to the top of the AFC west and the super bowl for ring no. 3 son....
rrrrrrrrrriiight. Other than the fact that Kiffin has already said that Bush is the goalline/short yardage bakk, what else you want?
 9 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 cali22buck said:
rrrrrrrrrriiight. Other than the fact that Kiffin has already said that Bush is the goalline/short yardage bakk, what else you want?
He is now, but wait til' Mcfadden starts goin nuts a la Adrian Peterson......, ain't no one gonna be touching the pill except him....

I fu*king hate the Raiders but I'll be damned if I don't give up the props for that young man's skill set....he's strong, blazing fast, see's the field well, makes cuts when needed, doesen't dance around in the backfield and can catch a lil' bit.....

he should be one of the few bright spots for ya team this year.....:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #38
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
fargas is about as hard as cotton candy...that dude makes me so mad...we overpaid but he better put up or ima have his daddy pimp slap that n*gga healthy real talk...
 9 years ago '05        #39
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Oakland n*gga, we beat the Bronhoes last year with a garbage team, murking them this year
 9 years ago '07        #40
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 RAZAH CUTS said:
He is now, but wait til' Mcfadden starts goin nuts a la Adrian Peterson......, ain't no one gonna be touching the pill except him....

I fu*king hate the Raiders but I'll be damned if I don't give up the props for that young man's skill set....he's strong, blazing fast, see's the field well, makes cuts when needed, doesen't dance around in the backfield and can catch a lil' bit.....

he should be one of the few bright spots for ya team this year.....:greetings10:
Nice to see a Bronco Fan showing love.

MAKAVELI2199 said:

Word...
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago