Official: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders -9/8/08- Game Thread - 10:15 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2008, 11:11 PM         #21
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(not that this is the case this year)
it's funny tho, no matter how much better 1 of these teams is then the other the games always come down to a final possession...

"get ya popcorn ready"
TO
lol
 10 years ago '08        #22
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,518 | Props total: 12937 12937
Cutler 250, 2 tds, 1 int.
 09-03-2008, 11:44 PM         #23
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how u say marshall be gettin off because .. 2 years ago wasnt Porter taking Bailey's lunch money ??

thought that would silence that argument .. let alone Bailey gave Asomugha praise as one of the best in the league if not over him .. he is a coverage corner and prolly the best in the league at it (when the most respected DB in Bailey admits this then what can you say ?)

Raiders are gonna have a dog f!ght in this one like most years .. but i think we are gonna get over the early season curse and handle biz this year

im down for the AVY bet tho now that i know the rules of it
 10 years ago '07        #24
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,241 | Props total: 18003 18003
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

[pic - click to view]

Might as well get used to that image donkey fans
:applause:

fu*k the broncos

BLACK AND SILVER IN YA FACE bi*ch
 10 years ago '07        #25
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,258 | Props total: 2089 2089
 DaRealMrLRP said:
its funny how u say marshall be gettin off because .. 2 years ago wasnt Porter taking Bailey's lunch money ??

thought that would silence that argument .. let alone Bailey gave Asomugha praise as one of the best in the league if not over him .. he is a coverage corner and prolly the best in the league at it (when the most respected DB in Bailey admits this then what can you say ?)

Raiders are gonna have a dog f!ght in this one like most years .. but i think we are gonna get over the early season curse and handle biz this year

im down for the AVY bet tho now that i know the rules of it
:applause:
 westcoastdog said:
(not that this is the case this year)
it's funny tho, no matter how much better 1 of these teams is then the other the games always come down to a final possession...

"get ya popcorn ready"
TO
lol
Yup...each team brings their all...
 10 years ago '04        #26
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 59 59
We averaged 175 rushing yards a game against the Donkeys with just Fargas. Now Run DMC and Bush??? Gonna be a good one.
 10 years ago '05        #27
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 71 71
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

[pic - click to view]

Might as well get used to that image donkey fans
real talk my RAIDERS gonna hold down sh*t dis year:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #28
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 42 42
ill be at the game
 10 years ago '08        #29
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,386 | Props total: 195 195
LOL. I'm not sure but I think I actually read a statement in this thread claiming that Nnamdi Asomugha wouldn't be able to "hang" with Brandon Marshall.

At this point my eyes were flooded with tears of laughter though so I can't be exactly sure that's what I read.
 10 years ago '05        #30
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
peep the sig...you know where the broncos fit...

dmac and jmarc bout to mollywhop that a.ss...
 10 years ago '04        #31
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
LOL. I'm not sure but I think I actually read a statement in this thread claiming that Nnamdi Asomugha wouldn't be able to "hang" with Brandon Marshall.

At this point my eyes were flooded with tears of laughter though so I can't be exactly sure that's what I read.
geah I got a chukkle outta that.
 10 years ago '06        #32
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24520 24520
 kakish said:
Raiders shall smash!!!!

im down for a bet!
your outta your fu*kin' mind....it's a big time transitional year in Oakland, meanwhile the Broncos are set to take the AFC wildcard spot in the playoffs, if not better...
 10 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 cali22buck said:
We averaged 175 rushing yards a game against the Donkeys with just Fargas. Now Run DMC and Bush??? Gonna be a good one.
Mcfadden prolly will get his, but Bush ain't doin nuthin', including playing....it's Mcfadden and Fargas that will be taking all the handoffs this season, barring any injury to Fargas/Mcfadden....

*Ayo K1 what the deal wit that ghetto fabulous avy/sig kid?? I needs those for the season opener!!

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-04-2008 at 03:22 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #34
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Mcfadden prolly will get his, but Bush ain't doin nuthin', including playing....it's Mcfadden and Fargas that will be taking all the handoffs this season, barring any injury to Fargas/Mcfadden....

*Ayo K1 what the deal wit that ghetto fabulous avy/sig kid?? I needs those for the season opener!!
Bush will prolly get the goalline/short yardage carries. That means some TD's prolly.

Dey already said theres some pakkages with Bush/Run DMC/ Fargas in at once.

All in all it should be a good game. Raiders/Broncos look poised to get bakk to the top of the West, and put the Chargers bak where theyre used to being (bottom)
 10 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 cali22buck said:
Bush will prolly get the goalline/short yardage carries. That means some TD's prolly.

Dey already said theres some pakkages with Bush/Run DMC/ Fargas in at once.

All in all it should be a good game. Raiders/Broncos look poised to get bakk to the top of the West, and put the Chargers bak where theyre used to being (bottom)
Bush will be in there like 10% of the time, and most likely will never carry the ball two times in a row...

they'll put him in on certain packages to be a decoy and to block no doubt, but he ain't gonna be touching the rock too often, and if you think he's gonna routinely get a lot of the goal line calls to take it in from 3 yards out for a TD than your smoking crack.....too much of that would definitely rub Mcfadden and Fargas the wrong way.....both of them guys is prima donnas that are more concerned wit they stats than the team.....

The Broncos is gonna do what we do baby....we're always right there as the second or third best team in the league, last year was a lil' bit of a stalemate for us, but in all honesty our run defense ain't been up to par for a hot minute....soon as we get that sh*t up to snuff we goin back to the top of the AFC west and the super bowl for ring no. 3 son....
 10 years ago '04        #36
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Bush will be in there like 10% of the time, and most likely will never carry the ball two times in a row...

they'll put him in on certain packages to be a decoy and to block no doubt, but he ain't gonna be touching the rock too often, and if you think he's gonna routinely get a lot of the goal line calls to take it in from 3 yards out for a TD than your smoking crack.....too much of that would definitely rub Mcfadden and Fargas the wrong way.....both of them guys is prima donnas that are more concerned wit they stats than the team.....

The Broncos is gonna do what we do baby....we're always right there as the second or third best team in the league, last year was a lil' bit of a stalemate for us, but in all honesty our run defense ain't been up to par for a hot minute....soon as we get that sh*t up to snuff we goin back to the top of the AFC west and the super bowl for ring no. 3 son....
rrrrrrrrrriiight. Other than the fact that Kiffin has already said that Bush is the goalline/short yardage bakk, what else you want?
 10 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 cali22buck said:
rrrrrrrrrriiight. Other than the fact that Kiffin has already said that Bush is the goalline/short yardage bakk, what else you want?
He is now, but wait til' Mcfadden starts goin nuts a la Adrian Peterson......, ain't no one gonna be touching the pill except him....

I fu*king hate the Raiders but I'll be damned if I don't give up the props for that young man's skill set....he's strong, blazing fast, see's the field well, makes cuts when needed, doesen't dance around in the backfield and can catch a lil' bit.....

he should be one of the few bright spots for ya team this year.....:greetings10:
 10 years ago '05        #38
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
fargas is about as hard as cotton candy...that dude makes me so mad...we overpaid but he better put up or ima have his daddy pimp slap that n*gga healthy real talk...
 10 years ago '05        #39
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Oakland n*gga, we beat the Bronhoes last year with a garbage team, murking them this year
 10 years ago '07        #40
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,258 | Props total: 2089 2089
 RAZAH CUTS said:
He is now, but wait til' Mcfadden starts goin nuts a la Adrian Peterson......, ain't no one gonna be touching the pill except him....

I fu*king hate the Raiders but I'll be damned if I don't give up the props for that young man's skill set....he's strong, blazing fast, see's the field well, makes cuts when needed, doesen't dance around in the backfield and can catch a lil' bit.....

he should be one of the few bright spots for ya team this year.....:greetings10:
Nice to see a Bronco Fan showing love.

MAKAVELI2199 said:

Word...
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
56 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
52 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago