Official: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders -9/8/08- Game Thread - 10:15 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #361
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^Yall better not lose to the chiefs lol that would be sad

the queefs lost their starting QB he wasn't very good anyway but still man if yall lose thats terrible.
 9 years ago '04        #362
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
told you raider n*ggas gibril wilson wasnt worth the money
 9 years ago '04        #363
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,524 | Props total: 45 45
there are NO excuses.... we got tortured by the broncos.... good job guys. im glad Klep still around BX.... remember HF? Like I said, the offense was decent for such a young core of players. I NEVER in my life expected a performance on defense like this tonight.... it was worse than last year.
 09-09-2008, 01:30 AM         #364
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a cold avy .. but its not too bad actually it really told the story of the whole game lol
 9 years ago '05        #365
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
the worst play by play announcing i've heard in years

a n*gga couldn't understand what ditka was sayin half the time
 9 years ago '07        #366
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
aite got the avy up
 9 years ago '08        #367
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 21 21
lol raiders are gonna go 3-13 this year the QB is too dumb!
 9 years ago '07        #368
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 BeeZaK said:
there are NO excuses.... we got tortured by the broncos.... good job guys. im glad Klep still around BX.... remember HF? Like I said, the offense was decent for such a young core of players. I NEVER in my life expected a performance on defense like this tonight.... it was worse than last year.
Word, and Burress got injured at the end :(

But honestly, I think they jut had a meltdown on defense, and the Broncos kept running up the score when our D had already gave up.

But they still played like sh*t, but yea, our Offense did okay, defense did horrendous.
 9 years ago '04        #369
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
fu*k YOU KEVIN!
 9 years ago '06        #370
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,091 | Props total: 18910 18910
, I coulden't wait to come in here today after last nights a.ss beating and see the bitter Gayder fans....

ya'll got whooped, plain and simple......now stand up and take it like men....

Cutler and the passing game was waaaaay too much for y'all fu*kas and ya got burnt time and again by a rookie....

you guys saw no light in the black hole last night boyyyy,

but like K1 was sayin you guys got some bright spots....Russell has some potential if Kiffin starts using him properly, and Fargas is still looking like he could be a 1000 yard rusher......

In the end though I gotta call a spade a spade tho....Raider fans this loss falls on ya over-hyped rookie Darren Mcfadden going out there and not producing the way a guy wit his kinda contract is supposed and expected to and the horrid display your defensive secondary put on....
 09-09-2008, 12:40 PM         #371
YellowBusRider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^
It was his first game its a lil harsh to call mcfadden over-hyped just yet, dude is gonna be a beast when our fu*kin line gets it together, fu*k that sh*t was hard to watch
 9 years ago '07        #372
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
imagine being at the game like i was :hang:
 09-09-2008, 02:19 PM         #373
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
, I coulden't wait to come in here today after last nights a.ss beating and see the bitter Gayder fans....

ya'll got whooped, plain and simple......now stand up and take it like men....

Cutler and the passing game was waaaaay too much for y'all fu*kas and ya got burnt time and again by a rookie....

you guys saw no light in the black hole last night boyyyy,

but like K1 was sayin you guys got some bright spots....Russell has some potential if Kiffin starts using him properly, and Fargas is still looking like he could be a 1000 yard rusher......

In the end though I gotta call a spade a spade tho....Raider fans this loss falls on ya over-hyped rookie Darren Mcfadden going out there and not producing the way a guy wit his kinda contract is supposed and expected to and the horrid display your defensive secondary put on....
alot of sour losers in here but your a sour winner .. but u have the right to gloat but wow dude u act like your team was an underdog coming into this game .. or like u had the rams record last year and this shyt was unexpected from the amazing coach you have

hope all the bronco fans slept well last night i know i did seeing how its week one we can either get better from here or just stay at this level cuz it was awful .. i hope this wasnt a set up to be a let down for you guys .. cuz if you miss the playoffs its gonna be another ugly offseason on the BX
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago