Official: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders -9/8/08- Game Thread - 10:15 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #341
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
Lmfao. Lmfao. Lmfao. Post of the day ^
 09-09-2008, 12:07 AM         #342
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I'm at work was the first thing I said...reading is fundmental...
your right it is and play by play was created for people that work and cant watch the game or missed it

knowledge is power buddy

try clicking that and reading before you post in a forum
 9 years ago '04        #343
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
:lachen001: i came home from school and saw the score....then looked on here and saw a 14 page thread on this bullsh*t. i guarantee though that they won't be this bad in every game. it's just not possible to be that bad
 9 years ago '04        #344
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
The Raiders are pathetic. A powder puff team could hang with them.
 9 years ago '05        #345
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
 INF4MOUS said:
get smacked
 INF4MOUS said:
41-7 get buried

Its funny, because duke isn't even a fan of the broncos.......but he stay talking sh*t about them raiders.
 9 years ago '08        #346
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
Al Davis can't build a team.,
 9 years ago '07        #347
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15028 15028
 1000bluntz said:
The Raiders are pathetic. A powder puff team could hang with them.
dont be stupid

even though they just got humiliated, they are still a professional team
 9 years ago '05        #348
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
your right it is and play by play was created for people that work and cant watch the game or missed it

knowledge is power buddy

try clicking that and reading before you post in a forum
You sound mad buddy, get over it.

I asked the question because I didn't feel like back tracking play for play for your sh*t a.ss team.
 9 years ago '07        #349
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 123456 said:
:lachen001: i came home from school and saw the score....then looked on here and saw a 14 page thread on this bullsh*t. i guarantee though that they won't be this bad in every game. it's just not possible to be that bad
"The way the defense played tonight they couldn't beat a good college team" - Mike Ditka
 9 years ago '04        #350
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
eddie royal asking oakland how that ether taste...:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #351
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 KeepinItTrill said:
dont be stupid

even though they just got humiliated, they are still a professional team
:applause:thank u...whoever said the commentary was sh*t was right tho...these fools talkin bout a good college program could beat the raiders...and when they scored the TD at the end, seemed like they were jus mockin the raiders, laughin and sh*t wit the fake enthusiasm...
 09-09-2008, 12:24 AM         #352
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
You sound mad buddy, get over it.

I asked the question because I didn't feel like back tracking play for play for your sh*t a.ss team.
haha me mad .. not by any means .. im not playing and this aint anything new when we play the bronco's first game of the year SHYT HAPPENS .. nothing to get over

lmao@you for wanting to know if we made it in the redzone but calling my team sh*tty ... lets see how long baltimore stays afloat after beating a sinking Cincy team

i take my losses like a man BRING ON THE AVY !!

that doesnt take away from how my team performed tonight .. some game changing plays the bronco's werent even involved in and we fu*ked up .. i wonder what a practice in Oakland is really like ??
 9 years ago '04        #353
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
People are reaching very very very far if you try and blame the refs, D Hall is dumb for twisting dude out of bounds and than the play after diving at royal when hes down and wasn't f!ghting for yards, that is in the rule book. Hall has not always been a smart player.

Reading into this win, the raiders have some bright spots, Jamarcus has potential he didn't have a bad game honestly but they have a horrible o-line just terrible I know this because broncos were getting pressure all night and as much as I hate to say it were not that good at getting pressure unless its elvis.

anyway were not calling off the avy bet ill have the avy for yall in a few minutes give me a chance to make it, its coming.

you guys better get it together when yall come to Denver to play us, we will have Marshall and Royal on the field at the same time.
 9 years ago '04        #354
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 K1Entertainment said:
People are reaching very very very far if you try and blame the refs, D Hall is dumb for twisting dude out of bounds and than the play after diving at royal when hes down and wasn't f!ghting for yards, that is in the rule book. Hall has not always been a smart player.

Reading into this win, the raiders have some bright spots, Jamarcus has potential he didn't have a bad game honestly but they have a horrible o-line just terrible I know this because broncos were getting pressure all night and as much as I hate to say it were not that good at getting pressure unless its elvis.

anyway were not calling off the avy bet ill have the avy for yall in a few minutes give me a chance to make it, its coming.

you guys better get it together when yall come to Denver to play us, we will have Marshall and Royal on the field at the same time.

good analysis...another thing you gotta think about to is that its a young core of players on offense

Russell, McFadden, Bush, & Miller...they gotta revamp that O-Line, that sh*t is stomach-turning and tighten up on the WRs, im still mad about Javon Walker earning his paycheck on the bench
 09-09-2008, 12:41 AM         #355
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:

lmao with that being said i think its safe to say D. Hall is the Ron Artest of football

i agree refs didnt give the whole game away like i said some of the plays we couldnt even complete with the defense completely on the sideline or standing still .. we just gotta work on chemistry as well and i wouldnt ask you to call off the avy bet either .. this is how we find out where the real fans are and which ones are gonna go back into hiding .. and we still dont address that offensive line in the off season .. ohh well when we get into denver we are gonna have a lil more experience under our belt and hopefully some chemistry

i also wanna start off by giving majority of the bronco's fans for pointing out real game stats and not leaning on one side of the game .. and my fellow raiders need to get off the refs cuz this is one game we lost our damn selves
 9 years ago '05        #356
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
i take my losses like a man BRING ON THE AVY !!

Sun 10/26 Oakland At Baltimore 1:00 pm

Bet
 09-09-2008, 12:45 AM         #357
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Sun 10/26 Oakland At Baltimore 1:00 pm

Bet
lmao make the thread and sign me up .. we can have no starters and im still supporting my bois .. unless u tryin to do a personal side bet then we can get that goin too its nothing short of a minor decision for you bruh
 9 years ago '04        #358
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Here you go everyone that bet needs to rock this for a week

[pic - click to view]

right click save upload

or heres the link

9 years ago '07        #359
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 NoLedge18720 said:
Raider have 10 Penalties for 96. Thats more yards than Raiders have rushing
Its horrible.

Thats just not normal, they let their emotions get the best of em....

Specially Hall's wack a.ss.
 9 years ago '07        #360
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531

There is always next week though.

We better win next week, I want to see a major turn around, I mean I expected us to come out shaky but not this shaky.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy