Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #161
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
the point is your a lil f*g**t who hasnt reached puberty yet...

your opinion on music is invalid

grow some hair on your nuts first
 9 years ago '05        #162
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 BlackandGifted said:
Oh Reasonable Doubt isnt a top album youre a fu*king clown guy gtfo, RD is in the Holy Grail of HIP HOP
I believe you're truly in love with Jay-Z, now this is a debate, why you getting mad cause RD is overrated, now you're calling that cat a clown and you getting mad, RD is not no where near a holy grail, check yourself:sleeping-smiley-004

I mean if you're not a Pac fan cool but you're a hater when most of your post are to tell everyone why you don't like the dude
 9 years ago '05        #163
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
 HUDA2daF said:
what did he do?
anybody???
 9 years ago '08        #164
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
Isn't this the same stupid a.ss magazine that put Lil Wayne on the cover and called him the greatest rapper?

Looks like these dumb bi*ches got Wayne and Pac confused.
 9 years ago '06        #165
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 AIshiitsonall said:
biggie smalls, jay z, nas, mobb deep all the east coast f*g**ts
they rapped together? saying fu*k you isnt sh*tted on, but youre too confused to talk with jay and big all over your joint

your credibility is :iough:
 9 years ago '06        #166
space
space
 rippac4 said:
I believe you're truly in love with Jay-Z, now this is a debate, why you getting mad cause RD is overrated, now you're calling that cat a clown and you getting mad, RD is not no where near a holy grail, check yourself:sleeping-smiley-004

I mean if you're not a Pac fan cool but you're a hater when most of your post are to tell everyone why you don't like the dude
In this thread about tupac being overrated which i believe of course im going to argue those points, Im in love with jay says the man with airbrushed pac pics on his avy you probably got a poster above your bed
 9 years ago '06        #167
space
space
 HUDA2daF said:
anybody???
I told you he had the juice

but lost it to omar epps
 09-04-2008, 09:09 PM         #168
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
the point is your a lil f*g**t who hasnt reached puberty yet...

your opinion on music is invalid

grow some hair on your nuts first
look whos judging another mans s3xuality.....u think u sound all grown up and sh*t talking about me not going thru puberty.....very fu*king clever u litttle bi*ch......ur the one that needs to grow a pair......people like u make give BX a bad name u imbecile

and how valid is ur opinion? :banghead:
 09-04-2008, 09:11 PM         #169
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
they rapped together? saying fu*k you isnt sh*tted on, but youre too confused to talk with jay and big all over your joint

your credibility is :iough:
listen to hit em up and troublesome 96 then talk to me
 09-04-2008, 09:12 PM         #170
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
I told you he had the juice

but lost it to omar epps
tupac role in juice is hard to overtake.....he did a good job acting, ur just a fu*king idiot
 9 years ago '08        #171
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 AIshiitsonall said:
look whos judging another mans s3xuality.....u think u sound all grown up and sh*t talking about me not going thru puberty.....very fu*king clever u litttle bi*ch......ur the one that needs to grow a pair......people like u make give BX a bad name u imbecile

and how valid is ur opinion? :banghead:

You :angry12: cra.cka?
 9 years ago '08        #172
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
You know how stupid you sound?
Ur whole account is based off being a childish idiot. Dont even think u have the right to even question what I say.
 09-04-2008, 09:25 PM         #173
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Difference between greatness and the greatest ever. I don't believe NaS or Jay-Z is the greatest. Emotion has nothing to do with skills. I can be emotional on a track. gtfoh.
You know what, come back when Jay-Z, and Nas, and Rakim have touched peoples hearts all across the planet. You say that doesn't mean they're good rappers??? Bob Marley??? That dudes english was fu*king horrible, when he spoke he sounded like a retard, his sh*t was simple, but it was real, it touched many people across the planet, would you say tjat because he didn't use crazy stupid metas in his songs he wasn't agood artist??? Your whole argument is jsut stupif
 9 years ago '05        #174
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Never thought I'd agree with Blender on anything rap related.
 9 years ago '05        #175
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
tupac is one of the best. his music was like a poem while people these days just talk over a beat..
 09-04-2008, 09:40 PM         #176
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tupac role in juice is hard to overtake.....he did a good job acting, ur just a fu*king idiot
As much as I love pac, juice didn't blow me away like it should've. Pac was a great actor though, have you ever seen Poetic Justice with Pac & Janet Jackson???, that was pacs best movie imo...
 9 years ago '06        #177
space
space
 AIshiitsonall said:
listen to hit em up and troublesome 96 then talk to me
clown body on a track he rapped with and saying I fu*ked your bi*ch hhhhhhm lets hang pacs jersey in the raftors he really taught those guys a lesson. Who did Pac out rap on a song ever in his life
 9 years ago '06        #178
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
You know what, come back when Jay-Z, and Nas, and Rakim have touched peoples hearts all across the planet. You say that doesn't mean they're good rappers??? Bob Marley??? That dudes english was fu*king horrible, when he spoke he sounded like a retard, his sh*t was simple, but it was real, it touched many people across the planet, would you say tjat because he didn't use crazy stupid metas in his songs he wasn't agood artist??? Your whole argument is jsut stupif
Glastonbury 180k-250k ppl in shows overseas thats across the planet right
 09-04-2008, 10:02 PM         #179
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I never said you had to use metaphors.

Bob Marley wasn't a rapper.

Tupac touched many people, sure, I just feel there has been better rappers.
 09-05-2008, 02:54 PM         #180
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
name a pac movie better than 4 brothers

haha at this revalation...u like that wack azz movie 4 Brothers and hate the goat?ya credibilty is in shambles right now....u sittin in ya coldesac in the suburbs u wuz raised in right now tryna discuss Pac...What dont u undesrstand about Strictly 4 My Nikkas?

Goat lyrics
Goat flow
Goat delivery
Goat discography

Smh at metaphors and canibus style lyrics bein neccesary to be goat...the streets decide who the goat is and nikkas dont wanna hear no damn canibus in the streets...we wanna hear good rappers,rap that real sh1t,over good beats and make good songs...ask why Plies and Jeezy the hottest in the streets right now then youll truly understand why Pac is the Goat...everything theyve done in the short career Pac did over a long period and 10 times better...admit u hate the fact Pac crushed ya favorite rapper and they wuz to scared to respond...u bein arguin for 2 threads multiple pages why u dont think Pacs the best,u either cryin for attention like a ho,or u are a scorned fan of sum other rapper who got they feelins hurt but still think Pac the goat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy