Tupac Shakur the "Most Overrated Person In Music." -Blender Magazine

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2008, 01:06 PM         #141
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, to all the Pac c*ck smokers who say he wasn't in it rhyme great, or weave metaphors and complex concepts into his raps, fine. But don't go and say he is the GOAT right after that, since most of the rappers did do that. If thats how you really feel about Pac, then you shouldn't be making "GOAT" lists because if you want to be technical it is impossible to compare rappers by that logic.
 9 years ago '04        #142
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 KrayLay said:
Also, to all the Pac c*ck smokers who say he wasn't in it rhyme great, or weave metaphors and complex concepts into his raps, fine. But don't go and say he is the GOAT right after that, since most of the rappers did do that. If thats how you really feel about Pac, then you shouldn't be making "GOAT" lists because if you want to be technical it is impossible to compare rappers by that logic.
is cube is one of the greats and i wouldn't really call him complex in the least, it ain't about that, these kids saying sh1t like "pac wasn't a lyricist, he was a poet" are misinformed as if being lyrical is only pegged down to punchlines or jokes in rhyme form, young n1ggas got the game fuccked up

you can't say devin the dude isn't a lyricist just because he doesn't display his lyrics, like crooked i does, pac could EASILY do that NY metaphorical rap that was typical back then, but thats not what being a true emcee is about, it's about expressing something thats unique to you, and nobody had a style like pac's, and if you think he wasn't aware of that you're naive

and like i said, any b1tch a.ss n1gga in the industry, that has used pac's name to connect with fans or establish some kinda respect, or bit off of him or anything of that nature should at the very least say something

f@ggot a.ss wayne gonna bring pac up, PUT HIM IN HIS TOP 5, and then say he was never into pac? what kinda sh1t is that...and you just know these a**holes at blender was waiting for something like that to come out his mouth, fucck that weak a.ss sh1t
 09-04-2008, 01:22 PM         #143
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas don't have to like Tupac.
 9 years ago '05        #144
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 BlackandGifted said:
No my man reasonable doubt is the 2nd best album of all time besides illmatic
dude you replying to everybody's post that has something positive to say about Pac, dude why argue with everybody, hell I feel Jay-Z is mad overrated but I don't go to every Jay-Z thread like you do to Pac thread and argue with everyone about it cause it's my opinion and that's it, keep it moving, you said in an earlier post that it's a debate but not when you go to every Pac thread just to hate, that's an obsession
 09-04-2008, 01:26 PM         #145
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
is cube is one of the greats and i wouldn't really call him complex in the least, it ain't about that, these kids saying sh1t like "pac wasn't a lyricist, he was a poet" are misinformed as if being lyrical is only pegged down to punchlines or jokes in rhyme form, young n1ggas got the game fuccked up

you can't say devin the dude isn't a lyricist just because he doesn't display his lyrics, like crooked i does, pac could EASILY do that NY metaphorical rap that was typical back then, but thats not what being a true emcee is about, it's about expressing something thats unique to you, and nobody had a style like pac's, and if you think he wasn't aware of that you're naive

and like i said, any b1tch a.ss n1gga in the industry, that has used pac's name to connect with fans or establish some kinda respect, or bit off of him or anything of that nature should at the very least say something

f@ggot a.ss wayne gonna bring pac up, PUT HIM IN HIS TOP 5, and then say he was never into pac? what kinda sh1t is that...and you just know these a**holes at blender was waiting for something like that to come out his mouth, fucck that weak a.ss sh1t
It seems like you were typing a rebuttal, but you're kind of agreeing with what I'm saying. Masta Ace and Scarface are two more that come to mind. But if we're talking "GOAT" that rapper would have to be able to do everything not only well, but amazingly well. Pac couldn't do that.

I never said you had to be complex to be a great rapper...

Last edited by KrayLay; 09-04-2008 at 01:29 PM..
 09-04-2008, 01:28 PM         #146
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ the Jay-Z obsession in this thread. Dude needs to get that checked out.
 09-04-2008, 01:42 PM         #147
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blender is a horrible mag, but they got this one right. He is up there with Kurt Cobain.
It seems like you were typing a rebuttal, but you're kind of agreeing with what I'm saying. Masta Ace and Scarface are two more that come to mind. But if we're talking "GOAT" that rapper would have to be able to do everything not only well, but amazingly well. Pac couldn't do that.

I never said you had to be complex to be a great rapper...
everything amazingly well??? well then nas shouldn't be considered for greatness, niether should jay-z, and niether should more than half the rap game. one of the categories is emotion, and tupac displayed that better than any rapper I have listened to, better than nas, better than Jay-z, better than immortal technique, better than every rapper... anyway ur a retard and I should'nt waste my time
 09-04-2008, 01:46 PM         #148
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
everything amazingly well??? well then nas shouldn't be considered for greatness, niether should jay-z, and niether should more than half the rap game. one of the categories is emotion, and tupac displayed that better than any rapper I have listened to, better than nas, better than Jay-z, better than immortal technique, better than every rapper... anyway ur a retard and I should'nt waste my time
Difference between greatness and the greatest ever. I don't believe NaS or Jay-Z is the greatest. Emotion has nothing to do with skills. I can be emotional on a track. gtfoh.
 9 years ago '06        #149
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 sunzoo said:
i love RD, but you have voided your whole argument with me, saying some garbage like this
Oh Reasonable Doubt isnt a top album youre a fu*king clown guy gtfo, RD is in the Holy Grail of HIP HOP
 9 years ago '06        #150
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 rippac4 said:
dude you replying to everybody's post that has something positive to say about Pac, dude why argue with everybody, hell I feel Jay-Z is mad overrated but I don't go to every Jay-Z thread like you do to Pac thread and argue with everyone about it cause it's my opinion and that's it, keep it moving, you said in an earlier post that it's a debate but not when you go to every Pac thread just to hate, that's an obsession
I never denied the fact Pac is good I just feel hes overrated he may be the one of the most influential figures in hip hop but not the Goat. If I feel Jay is better that is my opinion simply that. Its not hate its a debate and a strong one
 9 years ago '08        #151
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2239 2239
 BlackandGifted said:
I never denied the fact Pac is good I just feel hes overrated he may be the one of the most influential figures in hip hop but not the Goat. If I feel Jay is better that is my opinion simply that. Its not hate its a debate and a strong one
Even the biggest Jigga fans can`t actually believe that...
 09-04-2008, 03:06 PM         #152
CommSense123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree.
 9 years ago '08        #153
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2239 2239
 CommSense123 said:
i agree.
with what?
 9 years ago '08        #154
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
If emotions really mattered AI would be the best player in the NBA which he obviously isn't. Like wise for other competitive trials.
 09-04-2008, 03:56 PM         #155
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
If emotions really mattered AI would be the best player in the NBA which he obviously isn't. Like wise for other competitive trials.
You know how stupid you sound?
 09-04-2008, 04:00 PM         #156
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
You know how stupid you sound?
Nah I dont care how that n*gga sound can you get my order n*gga

[pic - click to view]

09-04-2008, 04:10 PM         #157
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
lyrically who did he sh*t on?
biggie smalls, jay z, nas, mobb deep all the east coast f*g**ts
 9 years ago '08        #158
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12518 12518
&^says the crak.er with a jay-z avy, go figure
 09-04-2008, 04:16 PM         #159
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
this is 2pac thread
 09-04-2008, 04:17 PM         #160
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
&^says the crak.er with a jay-z avy, go figure
i dont get ur point....pac sh*tted on all them rappers i named so what the hell are u tryin to say?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago