Tupac Shakur the "Most Overrated Person In Music." -Blender Magazine

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2008, 01:09 AM         #81
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Man the n*gga was boxing he whooped that a.ss too
 9 years ago '04        #82
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
pac is the greatest he had the whole world on lock not just a coast. if you listen to the passion in his lyrics the how could you think otherwise?
 9 years ago '06        #83
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 quez04 said:
pac is the greatest he had the whole world on lock not just a coast. If you listen to the passion in his lyrics the how could you think otherwise?

shut up
 09-04-2008, 01:11 AM         #84
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Bc ny opinion differs from yours Im pathetic hmmm. I didnt write the blender article I simply agreed. Pac was decent at best. he wasnt the best rapper, actor, or back up dancer how was he the goat
Yeah you are pathetic because you go off topic and try to talk about r*pe, image, and everything but the music. And 90% of the time, you're talking out of your a.ss sounding stupid as fu*k. Again Pac is Goat. Live with it! Now go get a new gimmick.
 09-04-2008, 01:12 AM         #85
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lyrically who did he sh*t on?
wow, this debate never ends... why does it matter if tupac wasn't lyrical, when that was never his intent??? I'll tell you right now, lyrically Nas & Jay-Z both sh*t on tupac, but at the same time they aint got nothing on tupac... They can run metaphore laps around tupac, but that doesn't mean sh*t when you don't feel it... That's what tupac brought to the game, and that is what made his sh*t stand out from everybody else... everybody was doing this gangsta, ima k!ll you type sh*t, or that metaphorical type of crap then along comes a dude with brendas got a baby... which in actuality, brenda was a metaphore for all the young girls that have to go through that sh*t... by the way, brendas got a baby >>>> illmatic, wordz of wisdom >>>> reasonable doubt by a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot
 9 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
Yeah you are pathetic because you go off topic and try to talk about r*pe, image, and everything but the music. And 90% of the time, you're talking out of your a.ss sounding stupid as fu*k. Again Pac is Goat. Live with it! Now go get a new gimmick.
Oh bc I present a valid argument on a variety of subjects discounting your personal Jesus I sound stupid your arms are to short to box with Gods step back
 9 years ago '06        #87
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
wow, this debate never ends... why does it matter if tupac wasn't lyrical, when that was never his intent??? I'll tell you right now, lyrically Nas & Jay-Z both sh*t on tupac, but at the same time they aint got nothing on tupac... They can run metaphore laps around tupac, but that doesn't mean sh*t when you don't feel it... That's what tupac brought to the game, and that is what made his sh*t stand out from everybody else... everybody was doing this gangsta, ima k!ll you type sh*t, or that metaphorical type of crap then along comes a dude with brendas got a baby... which in actuality, brenda was a metaphore for all the young girls that have to go through that sh*t... by the way, brendas got a baby >>>> illmatic, wordz of wisdom >>>> reasonable doubt by a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot

Uh No Brenda was probably the lady he ended up raping he was a fu*king walking contradiction taking aall that respect women sh*t and went down for r*pe, Mustve been all that jealousy and hennesy
 09-04-2008, 01:21 AM         #88
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:

Uh No Brenda was probably the lady he ended up raping he was a fu*king walking contradiction taking aall that respect women sh*t and went down for r*pe, Mustve been all that jealousy and hennesy
Correction: He was found guilty by a jury for "touching of the buttocks", not r*pe you dumbass.
 09-04-2008, 01:24 AM         #89
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Sigh*... Tupac didn't r*pe thats.lut... I suppose you never heard that she sucked his d*ck in a crowded dance club a couple nights before the alledged r*pe???
 9 years ago '04        #90
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
whole lotta confused, bitter a.ss n1ggas in this thread

for starters, 2pac was a great song writer, you can't be a great song writer without being a lyricist, he was indeed a lyricist, just because his style wasn't centered around word play or metaphors does not mean he was not lyrical

secondly, blender magazine? really? this is what we are giving creedence to? and to black and gifted, as a n1gga who was a pac fan, when pac was alive, i feel it's rather closed minded of you to say some sh1t like this or that person was only a fan of pac for his persona, that sh1t don't fly with me my main man, i understand we all got our opinions, but since when can you predict or dictate as to what actually makes someone a fan of whoever?

i can't say you're wrong about what you say, but you're definitely in the minority, not only in the states, but around the world, how can someone overrated influence so many artists, nas and jay-z included? i hope the rappers in the industry, that share my feelings about a weak a.ss mag like blender saying some sh1t like this let it be known, if not, they are all some busters, every n1gga that done used a pac line, or said he was pac this, or that are all b1tch made if they let this f@ggot a.ss publication sh1t on dude like that
 9 years ago '04        #91
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 The Blueprint said:
I concur. . .
^^^^

Nothing more need be said.

The most overrated rapper ever. Hands down.
 09-04-2008, 01:25 AM         #92
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Correction: He was found guilty by a jury for "touching of the buttocks", not r*pe you dumbass.
oh well there ya go.... but why the fu*k would he serve a year for touching some girls a.ss???
 9 years ago '04        #93
sunzoo 
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

see now, it's more than pac is overrated, it's talking out of your a.ss without knowing your facts, i see where your head is at on this issue, but for the record pac r*ped nobody, no forced entry, no dna, no nothing
 09-04-2008, 01:29 AM         #94
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
oh well there ya go.... but why the fu*k would he serve a year for touching some girls a.ss???
First of all go look it up. Every real pac fan knows that Pac wasn't convicted of r*pe. It was a lesser charge. It came out of 2Pac's own mouth. And you have to remember all the trouble he was getting in prior to the case. This was his 3rd strike.

-He caught charges for the guns that Big & Junior Mafia left in his room
-Another case
-Rape case
 9 years ago '04        #95
sunzoo 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
he was set up, and he didn't point any fingers so they layed it in his lap, the other n1ggas involved had separate trials for a reason, and this is the same broad that succked pac's d1ck in a crowded club in the middle of the dance floor 3 days before that
 09-04-2008, 01:35 AM         #96
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac made rap what it is today,depending on who you are, that could be a good or bad thing.
 9 years ago '04        #97
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
pac is and will forever be number 1 rapper to ever grace the planet get that sh*t right...

you's a Buster Keaton a.ss n*gga if u think pac is "overrated" who says some sh*t like dat?
 09-04-2008, 01:47 AM         #98
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga snoop was on his 2nd album wtf you talking about doggystyle>>>> pacs career

and the cube sh*t okay maybe
but yet and still cube>>>>>>>>>>>pac
doggystyle >>>> oacs career???

yup u are high on super crack
 09-04-2008, 01:49 AM         #99
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was set up, and he didn't point any fingers so they layed it in his lap, the other n1ggas involved had separate trials for a reason, and this is the same broad that succked pac's d1ck in a crowded club in the middle of the dance floor 3 days before that
yeah I pointed that out earlier
 9 years ago '04        #100
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
 BlackandGifted said:
shut up
:applause::greetings10: there you go attention wh0ore
Home      

most viewed right now