Tupac Shakur the "Most Overrated Person In Music." -Blender Magazine

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Snoop and Cube fell off, way before Pac died.
n*gga snoop was on his 2nd album wtf you talking about doggystyle>>>> pacs career

and the cube sh*t okay maybe
but yet and still cube>>>>>>>>>>>pac
 09-04-2008, 12:44 AM         #62
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
he was convicted of s3xual abuse
Non-consensual, forced physical s3xual behavior such as r*pe or s3xual a.ssault
and you should look at who you idolize is all i know its tender and we can get back to music but reality is thats not the kinda guy to look up to in that regards.
But if its any conselations grab your glocks when you see 2pac
Yup. He was found guilty by a jury from the same justice system that found R.Kelly and Michael Jackson as not guilty.
 9 years ago '06        #63
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
Yup. He was found guilty by a jury from the same justice system that found R.Kelly and Michael Jackson as not guilty.
so flaws in the system make actions ok?
 09-04-2008, 12:45 AM         #64
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
n*gga snoop was on his 2nd album wtf you talking about doggystyle>>>> pacs career

and the cube sh*t okay maybe
but yet and still cube>>>>>>>>>>>pac
This is what you call desperation. Your attempts to keep hating on 2Pac is getting more and more pathetic because you don't even have a single clue of what you're talking about.
 09-04-2008, 12:45 AM         #65
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
Snoop and Cube were not at their best lyrically in 1996 so stop.
woah homie Cube was already gettin up there in age by 1996
now i am interested on your opinion of when cube was in his prime. for me 90's was prime for both cube AND snoop.

Old man Snoop cant rap for sh*t and Cube just needs to stop and stick to actin.

i'll ride for Cube but not Snoop.

Fact of the matter is when Pac was first coming out he didnt have the level of dopeness he had in days up to his death. he went through life experiences and read books that made him not only a better thinker, person, and individual, but also a better rapper.
 09-04-2008, 12:47 AM         #66
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
so flaws in the system make actions ok?
Who are you to call anyone a rapist or a s3x offender just because they were found guilty in a justice system that is fu*ked up? If he was found not guilty, I guarandam tee you that none of the bullsh*t you are spewing would be coming out of your mouth.
 9 years ago '06        #67
space
space
 HaterVindicator said:
now i am interested on your opinion of when cube was in his prime. for me 90's was prime for both cube AND snoop.

Fact of the matter is when Pac was first coming out he didnt have the level of dopeness he had in days up to his death. he went through life experiences and read books that made him not only a better thinker, person, and individual, but also a better rapper.

Doggystyle was 94
Cube was nice but I was just talking ish honestly at the time Pac couldnt rap better than them he was simply more popular is all, but in his prime cube was as good as the best.
 09-04-2008, 12:52 AM         #68
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HaterVindicator said:

I was never really that big on Cube. I like him but he never said nothing that really blew me away. I didn't think he really stood out from any other lyricists from his time. He made good music in his prime though. The early 90s was his time though. But by 1996 when he was with the Westide Connection, I wouldn't say he was at his best but he wasn't a.ss though. But I admit that he bounced back with the War & Peace album in 1998.
 9 years ago '06        #69
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
Who are you to call anyone a rapist or a s3x offender just because they were found guilty in a justice system that is fu*ked up? If he was found not guilty, I guarandam tee you that none of the bullsh*t you are spewing would be coming out of your mouth.
Youre right bc if he was found not guilty which he wasnt then I wouldnt have this point which I do. Its only bs to you bc its true check the records yo. Who am i to call a rapist a rapist huh :wtf: that doesnt make much sense. So do you have to be at a certain level to call a convicted rapist a rapist I dont understand your point. Neither do you so Ill do you this favor and

grab my glcoks when i see tupac
 9 years ago '06        #70
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Would you n*ggas please stop with this "Tyrese is a decent/good actor" bullsh*t. n*gga is a garbage at acting, have you n*ggas ever seen Waist Deep? 2 hours I'll never get back, stop the bullsh*t.
Oh n*gga you didnt like Annapolis
 9 years ago '06        #71
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
I was never really that big on Cube. I like him but he never said nothing that really blew me away. I didn't think he really stood out from any other lyricists from his time. He made good music in his prime though. The early 90s was his time though. But by 1996 when he was with the Westide Connection, I wouldn't say he was at his best but he wasn't a.ss though. But I admit that he bounced back with the War & Peace album in 1998.
Check out death Certificate and amerikka's Most Wanted The Predator was nice too but of course this was prior to the rise of Pac which i admit I was over zealous Pac was more popular at the time then those guys and cube had gotten rusty from f!ghting D Bo
 09-04-2008, 12:57 AM         #72
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Doggystyle was 94
Cube was nice but I was just talking ish honestly at the time Pac couldnt rap better than them he was simply more popular is all, but in his prime cube was as good as the best.
It's sad. All you think about hip hop is who is the nicest. If you like lyrics so much, go listen to acapella freestyles.

I realize there's more to hip hop than just who is the "nicest". I and others that listen to hip hop music see 2Pac as the goat. Deal with it. He made classic music, he had the content, the charisma, emotion. If you can't understand the deep connection that Pac made with his fans, then so be it but for you to run around and try to stop a dead man's shine is pathetic. Get a new hobby.
 09-04-2008, 01:01 AM         #73
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Youre right bc if he was found not guilty which he wasnt then I wouldnt have this point which I do. Its only bs to you bc its true check the records yo. Who am i to call a rapist a rapist huh :wtf: that doesnt make much sense. So do you have to be at a certain level to call a convicted rapist a rapist I dont understand your point. Neither do you so Ill do you this favor and

grab my glcoks when i see tupac
It's just sad. Like you have not even one clue what you are talking about. You just look real stupid. If you followed the case or knew your knowledge, you would've known that 2Pac was not the only individual involved in that case. But I'll let you find out on your own. I'll let you talk yourself into more stupidity.
 09-04-2008, 01:02 AM         #74
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Check out death Certificate and amerikka's Most Wanted The Predator was nice too but of course this was prior to the rise of Pac which i admit I was over zealous Pac was more popular at the time then those guys and cube had gotten rusty from f!ghting D Bo
Those were the albums I was referring to.
 09-04-2008, 01:02 AM         #75
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Oh n*gga you didnt like Annapolis

9 years ago '06        #76
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
It's just sad. Like you have not even one clue what you are talking about. You just look real stupid. If you followed the case or knew your knowledge, you would've known that 2Pac was not the only individual involved in that case. But I'll let you find out on your own. I'll let you talk yourself into more stupidity.
isnt he the only n*gga we talking about????
 9 years ago '06        #77
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Man the n*gga was boxing he whooped that a.ss too
 09-04-2008, 01:05 AM         #78
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
isnt he the only n*gga we talking about????
So, do you just go into any thread and hate on a rapper who is the topic?
 9 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
It's sad. All you think about hip hop is who is the nicest. If you like lyrics so much, go listen to acapella freestyles.

I realize there's more to hip hop than just who is the "nicest". I and others that listen to hip hop music see 2Pac as the goat. Deal with it. He made classic music, he had the content, the charisma, emotion. If you can't understand the deep connection that Pac made with his fans, then so be it but for you to run around and try to stop a dead man's shine is pathetic. Get a new hobby.
Bc ny opinion differs from yours Im pathetic hmmm. I didnt write the blender article I simply agreed. Pac was decent at best. he wasnt the best rapper, actor, or back up dancer how was he the goat

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 09-04-2008 at 01:09 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #80
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
So, do you just go into any thread and hate on a rapper who is the topic?
you started reffering to other guys on trial but this thread isnt titled tupac;s co rapist now is it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy