Tupac Shakur the "Most Overrated Person In Music." -Blender Magazine

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2008, 12:22 AM         #41
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Looks like they changed their minds

The n*gga was a real simple 5 n*gga if he didnt play the character "bishop" and try to carry that sh*t in real life you wouldnt be so in love with him. He didnt know who he was man get a grip. You idolize a rapist, time to come to grips with reality man. The man you spend so much of your time defending as the greatest of all time was inadequate as a man. Anytime you feel like you have to take a womans gift youre a coward and he wouldve never stepped to a man like that face to face, one on one. Sorry truth hurts
I don't care if you feel 2Pac was a rapists. He made heartfelt music that has touched so many people I know and made music that has hit home. If you hate 2Pac personally, then say that, but whatever happened in his personal life has nothing to do with why he has:

work ethic

body of work

range

impact

influence

relevance

So yes, keep finding things outside of music to hate on him for since it's the only way you can hate.
 9 years ago '06        #42
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 HaterVindicator said:
this fool said.....

:laughing0::lol3::jumping0045:
name a pac movie better than 4 brothers
 09-04-2008, 12:25 AM         #43
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK 5.0 said:
quik is a producer what the fu*k are you talking about and he was pacs friend a course he would get mad

and those lyrics are heartfelt but not clever nor do they ivolve metaphors second tier metaphors punchlines clever word lay or picture painting quality.
Yeah because every single rhyme you write down has to paint a picture, involve a metaphor or whatevr bullsh*t you talking about.:rolleyes: Get your hip hop backpacking geek squad a.ss the fu*k out of here. If I saw you in real life, I know for sure I wouldn't value an opinion from a motherfu*ker like you.
 9 years ago '06        #44
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
I don't care if you feel 2Pac was a rapists. He made heartfelt music that has touched so many people I know and made music that has hit home. If you hate 2Pac personally, then say that, but whatever happened in his personal life has nothing to do with why he has:

work ethic

body of work

range

impact

influence

relevance

So yes, keep finding things outside of music to hate on him for since it's the only way you can hate.
Music he was over rated or atleast thats what the rating said
His lyrics were average and he wasnt even the best n*gga on the west coast or the secong best when he was on that side, post prison bc i dont remember him screaming west side before then. This n*gga had one good album and bc he died you all act like he was Jesus. Its bogus he was never the best at anytime, he never took the time to perfect his craft. There isnt that album that youre like damn every track was crack in the hip hop bible this n*ggas albums dont make top 5 and you know that. Pac's persona is what you liked bc you can only rhyme jealousy and hennesy so many times
 09-04-2008, 12:27 AM         #45
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
name a pac movie better than 4 brothers
Nah homie I wasnt disagreein with you I was just sayin the way I took that was you being funny....

sh*t... Tyrese is a damn good actor
 09-04-2008, 12:29 AM         #46
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HaterVindicator said:
Nah homie I wasnt disagreein with you I was just sayin the way I took that was you being funny....

n*gga is a horrible actor.
 9 years ago '06        #47
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
Yeah because every single rhyme you write down has to paint a picture, involve a metaphor or whatevr bullsh*t you talking about.:rolleyes: Get your hip hop backpacking geek squad a.ss the fu*k out of here. If I saw you in real life, I know for sure I wouldn't value an opinion from a motherfu*ker like you.
This dude keeps getting mad, you need to call in another represenative. And in regards to you not caring he was a rapist what if that had ve been someone female in your family or you were close too would you still praise Pac. Sometimes its more than "Outlaw" menatlity, his lifestyle lead to his demise. He didnt stand for change this n*gga was not Malcom x, Huey Newton, Martin L. King , Stockley Carmicheal hell this dude was a guy who just happened to come along to make a media freenzy at the right time is all man
 9 years ago '06        #48
space
space
 HaterVindicator said:

i was being funny but Tyrese is pretty decent even though I hated Baby Boy
 09-04-2008, 12:33 AM         #49
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga is a horrible actor.

hahahaha n*gga I aint talkin bout BABY BOY type movies and sh*t...

he was good in 4 Brothers

2 Fast 2 Furious

Transformers

ight this is a pac thread enough bout Tyrese
 09-04-2008, 12:33 AM         #50
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Music he was over rated or atleast thats what the rating said
His lyrics were average and he wasnt even the best n*gga on the west coast or the secong best when he was on that side, post prison bc i dont remember him screaming west side before then. This n*gga had one good album and bc he died you all act like he was Jesus. Its bogus he was never the best at anytime, he never took the time to perfect his craft. There isnt that album that youre like damn every track was crack in the hip hop bible this n*ggas albums dont make top 5 and you know that. Pac's persona is what you liked bc you can only rhyme jealousy and hennesy so many times
And guess what, he won millions upon millions of fans saying hennessy and enemies. He went down in the guinness book for being the highest selling artist of all time with those rhymes. So guess what?? He was doing something right that no other mc was doing.

You don't remember 2Pac screaming westide before deathrow. Go pick up 2Pac's 1994 classic album, which is underrated called "Thug Life". Not only does he rep Westide very hard but the album is laced with Westcoast style classic music.

And lol at 2Pac being the second best on the west. 2Pac was the biggest rap artists in the country at the time that he died. All Eyez On Me was the highest selling hip hop album before he died, which was at 7 million copies, so get your knowledge straight.
 09-04-2008, 12:35 AM         #51
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
i was being funny but Tyrese is pretty decent even though I hated Baby Boy

Would you n*ggas please stop with this "Tyrese is a decent/good actor" bullsh*t. n*gga is a garbage at acting, have you n*ggas ever seen Waist Deep? 2 hours I'll never get back, stop the bullsh*t.
 09-04-2008, 12:35 AM         #52
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
This dude keeps getting mad, you need to call in another represenative. And in regards to you not caring he was a rapist what if that had ve been someone female in your family or you were close too would you still praise Pac. Sometimes its more than "Outlaw" menatlity, his lifestyle lead to his demise. He didnt stand for change this n*gga was not Malcom x, Huey Newton, Martin L. King , Stockley Carmicheal hell this dude was a guy who just happened to come along to make a media freenzy at the right time is all man
Again what does this have to do with music?

And to school you by the way, 2Pac did not go to jail for r*pe. He went to jail on a sadomy charge. You might want to know what you're talking about before talking.
 9 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
And guess what, he won millions upon millions of fans saying hennessy and enemies. He went down in the guinness book for being the highest selling artist of all time with those rhymes. So guess what?? He was doing something right that no other mc was doing.

You don't remember 2Pac screaming westide before deathrow. Go pick up 2Pac's 1994 classic album, which is underrated called "Thug Life". Not only does he rep Westide very hard but the album is laced with Westcoast style classic music.

And lol at 2Pac being the second best on the west. 2Pac was the biggest rap artists in the country at the time that he died. All Eyez On Me was the highest selling hip hop album before he died, which was at 7 million copies, so get your knowledge straight.
n*gga wasnt better than Cube nor Snoop at the time, These damn cracker jack rhymes and marketing schemes man thats all
 09-04-2008, 12:38 AM         #54
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HaterVindicator said:
hahahaha n*gga I aint talkin bout BABY BOY type movies and sh*t...

he was good in 4 Brothers

2 Fast 2 Furious

Transformers

ight this is a pac thread enough bout Tyrese

All them sh*ts was horrible, except four brothers, and Tyrese wasn't good in that movie. 3 Stacks and Mark Wahlberg made that movie.
 09-04-2008, 12:39 AM         #55
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:

And to school you by the way, 2Pac did not go to jail for r*pe. He went to jail on a sadomy charge. You might want to know what you're talking about before talking.

Homie do you know what Sodomy is?
 09-04-2008, 12:39 AM         #56
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
n*gga wasnt better than Cube nor Snoop at the time, These damn cracker jack rhymes and marketing schemes man thats all
Snoop and Cube were not at their best lyrically in 1996 so stop.
 09-04-2008, 12:41 AM         #57
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop and Cube fell off, way before Pac died.
 09-04-2008, 12:41 AM         #58
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Homie do you know what Sodomy is?
My bad. I got caught up in another convo and typed that here by accident. He went to jail for "touching the buttocks" of the woman. I'm not sure which charge that came under.
 9 years ago '06        #59
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:

he was convicted of s3xual abuse
Non-consensual, forced physical s3xual behavior such as r*pe or s3xual a.ssault
and you should look at who you idolize is all i know its tender and we can get back to music but reality is thats not the kinda guy to look up to in that regards.
But if its any conselations grab your glocks when you see 2pac
 9 years ago '04        #60
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
His catalog ranks up there with anyone else. He made an impact on the rap games. The one show I went to was probably the best concert I've been to in my life. I don't care if he didn't have the punchlines of a Cassidy. He could storytell with the best of them and he had deep messages in his music. I don't care what Blender thinks.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago