Tupac Shakur the "Most Overrated Person In Music." -Blender Magazine

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 benadreal said:
how the fu*k is he overrated?

he raised the bar in every direction of hip hop, and his acting game was insane.. plus dude did poetry out the a.ss? plus he did 3 songs a day? give me a fu*kin break.

acting was not insane
tyrese acting>>>> tupac
and wayne does hella songs that doesnt make them good
 09-03-2008, 11:45 PM         #22
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ck blender magazine!!!
 9 years ago '08        #23
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12540 12540
n*ggas cant handle the truth. . .
 09-03-2008, 11:48 PM         #24
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
n*gga last thread you were screaming how lyrical he was and you were all that richie rich sh*t and now you switch up, its ironice this list would come out right after that thread huh, i know it hurts yo

go get your
[pic - click to view]

You told me to tell you which tracks 2Pac has ripped it on with other artists. And I gave you a list of names because there are tracks where Pac has ripped it alongside features. But with that being said 2Pac never came into hip hop to be a lyricists. Step your knowledge game up.
 9 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
Don't listen to no fu*king magazine. Those people that work for blender don't know a thing about hip hop. Probably one of these 2Pac haters on boxden wrote this. People can't get over the fact that the people have decided unanimously that 2PAC is the GOAT! The people never lie. 2PAC=GOAT
This n*gga is hurt you need a hug yo bc your man has been put on blast, well since im such a nice guy I got these guys for your sensitive a.ss

[pic - click to view]

09-03-2008, 11:49 PM         #26
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, I've noticed that it's the same 2Pac haters hating back and forth.

2Paccockblockers.com is accepting memberships. Join immediately.
 09-03-2008, 11:52 PM         #27
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC had Substance... Soul was deep...

something alot of people, a helluvalot of people lack!!! And I'm not just talkin' rappers either...
 9 years ago '06        #28
space
space
Originally Posted by LetEmKnow
Go check out Richie Rich and 2Pac's song "n*ggaz done changed' and tell me 2Pac didn't k!ll the track. Go check out Smile with Scarface feat. 2Pac and tell me Pac didn't k!ll it. Go check out the original version of House of Pain with Biggie, Stretch, and 2Pac and tell me 2Pac didn't k!ll it. I can go on forever. Pac took people's beats and ripped tracks to shreds. If you don't know about Pac, you better learn before talking out your a.ss.

Deductive reasoning says thats what you were getting at now all of a sudden its not about being lyrical when this article is released, You hurt son I know it, its okay just get your wet wipes
 09-04-2008, 12:00 AM         #29
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Go check out Richie Rich and 2Pac's song "n*ggaz done changed' and tell me 2Pac didn't k!ll the track. Go check out Smile with Scarface feat. 2Pac and tell me Pac didn't k!ll it. Go check out the original version of House of Pain with Biggie, Stretch, and 2Pac and tell me 2Pac didn't k!ll it. I can go on forever. Pac took people's beats and ripped tracks to shreds. If you don't know about Pac, you better learn before talking out your a.ss.

Deductive reasoning says thats what you were getting at now all of a sudden its not about being lyrical when this article is released, You hurt son I know it, its okay just get your wet wipes
I was referring to 2Pac tracks like "Troublesome 98", where 2Pac blatantly took his competitions beats and proved that he can deliver strong and show himself lyrically.

But other than that, 2Pac's focus throughout his career was not to be known as the nicest mc. It's well documented. You might want to go check it out.
 9 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
I was referring to 2Pac tracks like "Troublesome 98", where 2Pac blatantly took his competitions beats and proved that he can deliver strong and show himself lyrically.

But other than that, 2Pac's focus throughout his career was not to be known as the nicest mc. It's well documented. You might want to go check it out.
How can you be the Goat in the mc game if youre not the best mc, I dont care how well documentaed that is he lacked in certain areas and made up for it with his persona. This is documentation right here hes not the nicest mc thanks for helping prove my point

Don't listen to no fu*king magazine. Those people that work for blender don't know a thing about hip hop. Probably one of these 2Pac haters on boxden wrote this. People can't get over the fact that the people have decided unanimously that 2PAC is the GOAT! The people never lie.
2PAC=GOAT

Well if the people never lie and the people say hes overratted then how can your statement about the goat be unanimous??? Seems like your emotions are getting the best of your judgement skills

waits for the ignorant cursing to start from frustration

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 09-04-2008 at 12:12 AM..
 09-04-2008, 12:10 AM         #31
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, n*ggas finally sh*tting Pac's grave publicly.

09-04-2008, 12:12 AM         #32
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
How can you be the Goat in the mc game if youre not the best mc, I dont care how well documentaed that is he lacked in certain areas and made up for it with his persona. This is documentation right here hes not the nicest mc thanks for helping prove my point

Don't listen to no fu*king magazine. Those people that work for blender don't know a thing about hip hop. Probably one of these 2Pac haters on boxden wrote this. People can't get over the fact that the people have decided unanimously that 2PAC is the GOAT! The people never lie.
2PAC=GOAT

We;; if the people never lie and the people say hes overratted then how can your statement about the goat be unanimous??? Seems like your emotions are getting the best of your judgement skills

waits for the ignorant cursing to start from frustration

You and those 3,4, or other haters running around are not unanimous. You only represent a small minority

The hundreds upon hundreds of BX members that voted for 2Pac as the greatest in the GOAT tournament decide. The millions of people that decided the goat mc of all time on bet and mtv decided.

Last edited by LetEmKnow; 09-04-2008 at 12:13 AM..
 09-04-2008, 12:15 AM         #33
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I go away from boxden for a lil while and come back and in no time I am reminded of how dumb fu*kin boxden n*ggaz are.

If you think Pac was nothin special then...

A.) you lost at life and probably think n*ggaz like mims got hot flows only lookin for the beat and no lyrics

B.) are probably just a young buck who is surround in wack sh*t so I aint mad at ya for thinkin some Pac sh*t is overrated.

Pac would drown any in the game yesturday, today, and in the future with not only lyrical content, but style, swagger, and heart.

Some of you boxden foolz k!lls me.
 09-04-2008, 12:16 AM         #34
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac is still one of the G.O.A.T's. I just find it funny that somebody went public with this sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
You and those 3-4 other haters are not unanimous.

The hundreds upon hundreds of BX members that voted for 2Pac as the greatest in the GOAT tournament decide. The millions of people that decided the goat mc of all time on bet and mtv decided.

Looks like they changed their minds

The n*gga was a real simple 5 n*gga if he didnt play the character "bishop" and try to carry that sh*t in real life you wouldnt be so in love with him. He didnt know who he was man get a grip. You idolize a rapist, time to come to grips with reality man. The man you spend so much of your time defending as the greatest of all time was inadequate as a man. Anytime you feel like you have to take a womans gift youre a coward and he wouldve never stepped to a man like that face to face, one on one. Sorry truth hurts
 9 years ago '04        #36
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
ok i agree to an extent, if you look at it, there were two different tupacs, there was the thug life tupac and death row pac, the main difference between the two is that thug life pac made music that had an impact and a message and death row pac made more party music and flossin music( i mean pac made bling bling if thats not flossin then what is), tupac saw major money with signing to death rown and changed his whole approach to the game, before death row pac was a rebel or militant that spoke with his music and his actions but when he got signed to death rown he was all about money, i.e. when it was stated that he was only beefin with big to sell records. so i look at it like this, Thug Life Pac= Legend, death row pac = modern day rapper
 09-04-2008, 12:18 AM         #37
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Tupac is still one of the G.O.A.T's. I just find it funny that somebody went public with this sh*t.
It was smart and it was strategic. They knew what they were doing. They want attention and what better way to bring attention to yourself but to attack a man that millions of people can relate to and put on a pedestal?
 09-04-2008, 12:18 AM         #38
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HaterVindicator said:
So I go away from boxden for a lil while and come back and in no time I am reminded of how dumb fu*kin boxden n*ggaz are.

If you think Pac was nothin special then...

A.) you lost at life and probably think n*ggaz like mims got hot flows only lookin for the beat and no lyrics

B.) are probably just a young buck who is surround in wack sh*t so I aint mad at ya for thinkin some Pac sh*t is overrated.

Pac would drown any in the game yesturday, today, and in the future with not only lyrical content, but style, swagger, and heart.

Some of you boxden foolz k!lls me.

n*gga was a great rapper, don't start overtly praising n*gga,and making him seem like a matyr and sh*t.
 09-04-2008, 12:21 AM         #39
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
acting was not insane
tyrese acting>>>> tupac
and wayne does hella songs that doesnt make them good
this fool said.....

BlackandGifted said:
tyrese acting>>>> tupac
:laughing0::lol3::jumping0045:
 09-04-2008, 12:22 AM         #40
DJ QUIK 5.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
Eat a fat one. You're name is DJ Quik and you're up here talking sh*t about Pac. DJ Quik himself would smack you. And lol at Makaveli being a.ss. You just lost all credibility.

They wanna bury me, I'm worried -- I'm losin my mind
Look down the barrel of my nine and my vision's blurry
Fallin to pieces, am I guilty? I pray to the Lord
but he ignores me unfortunately cause I'm guilty
Show me a miracle, I'm hopeless -- I'm chokin off
marijuana smoke, with every toke it's like I'm losin focus
Fallin to sleep while I'm at service, when will I die?
Forever paranoid and nervous because I'm high
Don't mention funerals I'm stressin, and goin nutty
And reminiscin bout them n*ggaz that murdered my buddy
I wonder when will I be happy, ain't nothin funny
Flashbacks of bustin caps, anything for money
Where am I goin I discovered, can't nothin save me
My next door neighbor's havin convo with undercovers
Put a surprise in the mailbox, hope she get it
Happy birthday bi*ch, you know you shouldn'ta did it
Everybody's dyin am I next, who can I trust?
Will they be G's, and they look at me before they bust?
Or will they k!ll me while I'm sleepin, two to the head
while I'm in bed, leakin blood on my satin sheets
Is there a heaven for a baller? I'm gettin suspicious
of this bi*ch the line busy everytime I call her
Now she's tellin me to visit, who else is home?
I check the house before I bone, so we all alone
After I nut I hit the highway, see ya later
To all the players watch the fly way a n*gga played her
The bi*ch is tellin all her homies -- that I can fu*k her
like no other now them other bi*ches wanna bone me
I'm under pressure gettin drunk, somebody help me
I drink a fifth of Hennesey I don't think it's healthy
I see my enemies they creepin, don't make me blast
I watch the five-oh's roll, the motherfu*kers pass
quik is a producer what the fu*k are you talking about and he was pacs friend a course he would get mad

and those lyrics are heartfelt but not clever nor do they ivolve metaphors second tier metaphors punchlines clever word lay or picture painting quality.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago