most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 796 796
 x-milky said:
yea man...im from St Pete and that Bike/Back sh*t tru then a fu*k
I never understood that....same thing with n*ggaz sayin Orlando like "AR lando"
 09-02-2008, 12:57 PM         #22
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Who is the new 50, that is going to end this n*gga career? n*gga needs to get on his job.
 09-02-2008, 12:59 PM         #23
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know a few mia cats that talk like they from n.o and they be telling me n.o people be on they piece with there slang sh*t..lol..i really dont care because that slang n sh*t sound mad retarded..speak english! lol..
 9 years ago '05        #24
ScarFace77 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
YOU NEGROS LAME AS FCUK I BET ALL YALL USE TO ROCK DIS DUDE SH!T TIL U FOUND OUT HE WAS SMARTER THAN YOU. HAHAAAA . DUMB BROKE B!TCHES MAD CAUSE DUDE MAKIN MONEY AND BETTERIN HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT GIVIN HOPE TO ALL THE CATS LOCKED UP. YALL NEGROS LAME AS FCUK! AND I MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. ALL YALL COMPUTER GEEKS TALKIN BOUT n*gga AINT THUG AND AINT NEVER DID DIRT A DAY IN YA LIFE. PROLLY DONT EVEN KNOW A CAT THAT DID DIRT. MAD CAUSE HE AINT GOT A CRIMINAL RECORD. DUMB FCUK YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO GET CAUGHT. MAD CAUSE HE WENT TO COLLEGE AND CAN SPEAK CORRECTLY. DONT GET MAD CAUSE HE GOT PAID OFF OF YOUR IGNORANCE. I BET IT WAS A BROKE n*gga WHO SPENT HIS LAST TO PULL DUDE FILE JUST TO TRY TO DISCREDIT HIM AND FOR WHAT PURE IGNORANCE AND HATE. IGNORANCE THE TRU DEFINITION OF N!GGER.

EVERYBODY HATIN ON DUDE BECAUSE HE'S EDUCATED AND SEEN AWAY TO MAKE A SH!T LOAD OF MONEY OFF OF YOU CONSUMERS:guns12::guns12:. HAHAAAAAA
 9 years ago '06        #25
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
plies is one country muthaf*cka, he be switching his voice like lil jon do.
 09-02-2008, 01:43 PM         #26
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScarFace77 said:
YOU NEGROS LAME AS FCUK I BET ALL YALL USE TO ROCK DIS DUDE SH!T TIL U FOUND OUT HE WAS SMARTER THAN YOU. HAHAAAA . DUMB BROKE B!TCHES MAD CAUSE DUDE MAKIN MONEY AND BETTERIN HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT GIVIN HOPE TO ALL THE CATS LOCKED UP. YALL NEGROS LAME AS FCUK! AND I MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. ALL YALL COMPUTER GEEKS TALKIN BOUT n*gga AINT THUG AND AINT NEVER DID DIRT A DAY IN YA LIFE. PROLLY DONT EVEN KNOW A CAT THAT DID DIRT. MAD CAUSE HE AINT GOT A CRIMINAL RECORD. DUMB FCUK YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO GET CAUGHT. MAD CAUSE HE WENT TO COLLEGE AND CAN SPEAK CORRECTLY. DONT GET MAD CAUSE HE GOT PAID OFF OF YOUR IGNORANCE. I BET IT WAS A BROKE n*gga WHO SPENT HIS LAST TO PULL DUDE FILE JUST TO TRY TO DISCREDIT HIM AND FOR WHAT PURE IGNORANCE AND HATE. IGNORANCE THE TRU DEFINITION OF N!GGER.

EVERYBODY HATIN ON DUDE BECAUSE HE'S EDUCATED AND SEEN AWAY TO MAKE A SH!T LOAD OF MONEY OFF OF YOU CONSUMERS:guns12::guns12:. HAHAAAAAA

[pic - click to view]

Buddens lost.
 09-02-2008, 01:58 PM         #27
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScarFace77 said:

only f*g**ts type essays in all CAPS go :guns12: before i :f!ghting11: off your kufi

Last edited by ferrari f-50; 09-02-2008 at 02:00 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #28
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10901 10901
I thought the N.O. slang came from other southern states like Florida and Georgia.
 09-02-2008, 03:26 PM         #29
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The first time I heard Plies rap, I thought it was VL Mike.
 09-02-2008, 03:27 PM         #30
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
I thought the N.O. slang came from other southern states like Florida and Georgia.
No sirrrrr! People from other llaces hear what we speak in Louisiana and try to bite off of us.
 9 years ago '05        #31
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
I hate plies as much as the next educated person, but an accent?
 9 years ago '07        #32
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
"Save ya nimbuh in my phone unda lil boo"- Plies
 09-02-2008, 04:51 PM         #33
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
lets make a "I HATE PLIES" T SHIRT.

Plies already had some made for u haters...watch the Watch Dis video.....

Juve=Back that thing up.
Plies=Bike that thing up.

Smh at new orleans talkin bout biting...and u really gon say all New Orleans and FL people have the same accent...i got family in St Louis and none of them say thurrrr or hurrrr and been in St Louis they whole life....Plies "extra" accent come from him not bein the best of lyricist yet and tryin to make words rhyme that dont rhyme lol.

Lets talk about wayne stressin "ers" on his words like a bay nikka..."that aint new orleans"
 09-02-2008, 05:00 PM         #34
dagr8chanelsays 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you ask me, it goes beyond his accent. I think Plies has a speech impediment. If you listen to him carefully, you'll notice he can't say certain words and sounds.
 09-02-2008, 05:15 PM         #35
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dagr8chanelsays said:
If you ask me, it goes beyond his accent. I think Plies has a speech impediment. If you listen to him carefully, you'll notice he can't say certain words and sounds.

huh?my only problem wit plies is alot of his interviews is the same like his label gave him a script,usually the same "im blessed to work wit blah blah blah,and help my career by blah blah ive been blessed"....i dont see the genius behind Plies interviews...but he is a intelligent dude tho.

"I play dumb homie,never been a fool,put me anywhere im the realest nikka in the room"

lol at nikkas still tryna explose Plies inteligence..."he really is a genius!"...what dont ya dumb azz understand about "i play dumb homie,never been a fool".

Plies does alotta sh1t for his people,and the nikkas locked up,i dont care if he dont wave guns into the camera or not,ill leave it to ya favorite rapper to embarass they self in a interview...props to the Plies,Pacs,50's,E-40's,Jay-Z's,TI's of the world who might get ignorant on records but try to keep the interviews intelligent...and do or did for they people
 9 years ago '05        #36
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
 Young.Cutthroat said:
The first time I heard Plies rap, I thought it was VL Mike.
lol, me too.. rip vl..

Last edited by Dat 1 Dude; 09-03-2008 at 04:39 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #37
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
fu*k is yall talkin about here?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy