Official Florida Vs. Miami(FL) Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats the outcome?
I need to shut the fukk up 3 9.38%
Gators will Crush em 14 43.75%
Hurricanes in a close one 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Junior G said:
Do the Gators have anybody good in the NFL?
Fred Taylor is one of the best running backs in the league. Also retired Emmitt Smith holds every rushing record there is basically. Reggie Nelson is very, very good. There's a few defensive players that could shine this year. Other than that lately their hasn't been that guy, though. With all the talent on the field I'm sure some of them will be quite good in the NFL. I think Spikes is tailor made for the NFL, dude is a beast.

What does that have to do with college? Duke is still one of the best programs in basketball and their players are always wack in the NBA with exception of a few.
 9 years ago '07        #82
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Just to name a few:

Andre Caldwell
Reche Caldwell
Cooper Carlisle
Kevin Carter
Rex Grossman :D
Earnest Graham
Jabar Gaffney
Reynaldo Hill
Darrell Jackson
Chad Jackson
Jarvis Moss
Reggie Nelson
Bernie Parrish
Mike Peterson
Keiwan Ratliff
Lito Sheppard
Fred Taylor
Kenyatta Walker

Hate is the New Luv....thanks for all the luv :greetings10: Haters!!
 9 years ago '05        #83
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
 BxCastro said:
Just to name a few:

Andre Caldwell
Reche Caldwell
Cooper Carlisle
Kevin Carter
Earnest Graham
Jabar Gaffney
Reynaldo Hill
Darrell Jackson
Chad Jackson
Jarvis Moss
Reggie Nelson
Bernie Parrish
Mike Peterson
Keiwan Ratliff
Lito Sheppard
Fred Taylor
Kenyatta Walker

a few? that's it ain't nobody on that list good....Taylor is decent...Nelson has a shot.....Lito & Graham are alright, the rest are bum n*ggaz especially Kenyatta 'False start' Walker
 9 years ago '04        #84
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
Ronnie "AK47" Wilson
Jamar "Gotta get that cash" Hornsby
Jermaine "Gotta trash up a sandwich place" Cunnigham
Jon "Gotta trash up a sandwich place" Demps
Jarvis "Smoking the reefer" Moss
Marcus "Ya got any crack!" Thomas
Brandon "Smoking the joint" James
Percy "Ref SLugger" Harvin
Dusty "Gang activist" Doe
Avery "baby momma slappin/illegal gun carryin/getting high like planes" Atkins
Dallas "bike stealing" Baker
Taurean "Woman abuser" Charles
John "Snorting that coke" Reaves

You do realize that Avery Atkins is dead right? That's kind of fu*ked up. That'd be like me talking sh*t about Sean Taylor but I won't because I like to respect the dead. A lot of the reasons why Meyer has changed his stance on certain things like allowing Wilson to walk back on after the AK incident is because Atkins death rattled him tremendously and he doesn't wanna see his players wind up dead or in jail. The U is on a whole other level of thugged out behavior over the years. It would take 10 pages to list all their transgressions.

Has Marve broke off any car windows this week?
 9 years ago '04        #85
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Junior G said:
a few? that's it ain't nobody on that list good....Taylor is decent...Nelson has a shot.....Lito & Graham are alright, the rest are bum n*ggaz especially Kenyatta 'False start' Walker
Taylor decent? Have you ever watched the n*gga run? He's far from decent he's outstanding and he's getting pretty old so it's even more impressive how good he still is after all these years. Reggie Nelson will be an all-pro safety sooner rather than later. Jarvis Moss and Marcus Thomas of the Broncos could be really good players down the line. Derrick Harvey might be a great DE, we won't know for a while probably but you can't deny the talent.
 9 years ago '05        #86
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Fred Taylor is one of the best running backs in the league. Also retired Emmitt Smith holds every rushing record there is basically. Reggie Nelson is very, very good. There's a few defensive players that could shine this year. Other than that lately their hasn't been that guy, though. With all the talent on the field I'm sure some of them will be quite good in the NFL. I think Spikes is tailor made for the NFL, dude is a beast.

What does that have to do with college? Duke is still one of the best programs in basketball and their players are always wack in the NBA with exception of a few.
Emmitt can hold all the records he wants, he still wasn't the best, we already know who that is (BS)
 9 years ago '04        #87
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 1000bluntz said:
You do realize that Avery Atkins is dead right? That's kind of fu*ked up. That'd be like me talking sh*t about Sean Taylor but I won't because I like to respect the dead. A lot of the reasons why Meyer has changed his stance on certain things like allowing Wilson to walk back on after the AK incident is because Atkins death rattled him tremendously and he doesn't wanna see his players wind up dead or in jail. The U is on a whole other level of thugged out behavior over the years. It would take 10 pages to list all their transgressions.

1000bluntz said:
Go to UM, get shot and k!lled. Sounds like a great way to spend college!
:rolleyes:fu*k outta here, hypocrite
 9 years ago '04        #88
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Emmitt can hold all the records he wants, he still wasn't the best, we already know who that is (BS)
Barry was my favorite since I was little and I'd always pick him over Emmitt but Emmitt was no fu*king slouch, just because Barry was sicker with the moves and electric play Emmitt still has all the records and hardware to back him up. You act like he wasn't good or something which is retarded. Not many people will ever have Barry's explosiveness.
 9 years ago '05        #89
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Taylor decent? Have you ever watched the n*gga run? He's far from decent he's outstanding and he's getting pretty old. Jarvis Moss and Marcus Thomas of the Broncos could be really good players down the line. Derrick Harvey might be a great DE, we won't know for a while probably but you can't deny the talent.
I just think it's funny that the majority of Gators in the NFL suck..I mean the Gates have had a decent program for a long time....
 9 years ago '05        #90
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Barry was my favorite since I was little and I'd always pick him over Emmitt but Emmitt was no fu*king slouch, just because Barry was sicker with the moves and electric play Emmitt still has all the records and hardware to back him up. You act like he wasn't good or something which is retarded. Not many people will ever have Barry's explosiveness.
Emmitt was good I ain't hatin on him, I was just saying he ain't the best ever at his position

now this n*gga was the best ever at his position

poll check :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #91
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 BxCastro said:
Just to name a few:

Andre Caldwell
Reche Caldwell
Cooper Carlisle
Kevin Carter
Earnest Graham
Jabar Gaffney
Reynaldo Hill
Darrell Jackson
Chad Jackson
Jarvis Moss
Reggie Nelson
Bernie Parrish
Mike Peterson
Keiwan Ratliff
Lito Sheppard
Fred Taylor
Kenyatta Walker

Patriots cut WR Chad Jackson

In a move that has been debated amongst many in Patriot Nation, the Boston Globe’s Mike Reiss is reporting 3rd year wide receiver Chad Jackson is cut today by the Patriots.

:sick:
 9 years ago '04        #92
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Junior G said:
I just think it's funny that the majority of Gators in the NFL suck..I mean the Gates have had a decent program for a long time....
I'm sure if you really wanted to you could look at a lot of players from a lot of top programs and see a majority of their players struggling in the NFL, the sh*t ain't easy to succeed in. Plus you act like UF had more talent than FSU, Miami, etc. in the 90s and that just isn't true. It's true that there's a ton of talent at UF now but Spurrier didn't recruit nearly as well as FSU and Miami did but he recruited well enough to dominate the SEC for years.
 9 years ago '07        #93
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 1000bluntz said:

what u expect from fans of the U? Like Hov said "but I can't teach you my swag, you can pay for school but you can't buy class"
 9 years ago '04        #94
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
:sick:
Chad has all the physical tools in the world but he's just a pus*y, I can't front.
 9 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
hasnt it been a WHILE since florida beat fsu... not to put them down but thats just what ive heard ... like early or late 90s ... what year was it?
 9 years ago '04        #96
1000bluntz 
space
space
 thehogue... said:
hasnt it been a WHILE since florida beat fsu... not to put them down but thats just what ive heard ... like early or late 90s ... what year was it?
You got it backwards, FSU hasn't beaten UF Since 2003. 2003 should count as a Gator win also as it was the worst officiated game of all time in all of sports.
 9 years ago '04        #97
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4285 4285
i cant wait...fu*king hurricane ike better take its a.ss on somewhere.
 9 years ago '04        #98
1000bluntz 
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
i cant wait...fu*king hurricane ike better take its a.ss on somewhere.
Please God let Ike dissipate or something, we don't need this sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #99
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 1000bluntz said:
Please God let Ike dissipate or something, we don't need this sh*t.
Some think it's gonna curve north, some think it's gonna go down between Cuba and the southern tip of Florida, than curve up towards Texas/LA. Either way, I think we'll be alright
 9 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 1000bluntz said:
You got it backwards, FSU hasn't beaten UF Since 2003. 2003 should count as a Gator win also as it was the worst officiated game of all time in all of sports.
damn really i guess my fault then...

edit: actually im right... miami beat uf in 02,03,04... they haven't played em since 04 ... and 02 is the most i can go back... somebody help me out ...

Last edited by TH35; 09-05-2008 at 01:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy