most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats the outcome?
I need to shut the fukk up 3 9.38%
Gators will Crush em 14 43.75%
Hurricanes in a close one 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #321
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
From most of the game I watched, Miami played way too conservative on offense. I know that was part of the game plan but when the defense is playing their a.ss off, its offense job to score more than 3 points. Thats part of why Tebow wanted to go for it on 4th downs. He knew Miami wouldn't be able to move the ball well.
 9 years ago '05        #322
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 1000bluntz said:
Well it's always good to give your FG unit practice you fu*king idiot. Why not get a FG attempt in for the first time of the year when you have a chance? Who gives a sh*t? Shannon need to stop crying.

ya need to kick a fg with a couple secs left to give ya unit practice, u da fu*kin idiot if think they needed that fg for practice, that was obvious attempt to run up da score to impress
 9 years ago '07        #323
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 sleezy said:
ya need to kick a fg with a couple secs left to give ya unit practice, u da fu*kin idiot if think they needed that fg for practice, that was obvious attempt to run up da score to impress

Cry me a river
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Baby go on and just)
Cry me a river
(You can go on and just)
Cry me a river-er, yea yea

Cry me a river
(Baby go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river
(Cause I've already cried)
Cry me a river-er, yea yea
(Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea)

Cry me a river
Cry me a river, oh
Cry me a river, oh
Cry me a river, oh

Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river
(Cry me, cry me)

FUKK OUTTA here...It's a Rivalry Game....The U wud do the same....Plus its not uncommon in COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!
 9 years ago '04        #324
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
 sleezy said:
We hadn't attempted a FG in the first game or up to that point in this game, why not go out there and make a fu*king FG? Who gives a sh*t. Shannon should cease those tears and be a real man.
 9 years ago '05        #325
sleezy 
space
space
^^^ i aint crying but i know shannon bi*ch a.ss wouldnt do it bck if he had the chance.. i wish we played dem next yr to do it back
 09-06-2008, 11:14 PM         #326
TresCeroCinco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lovin the defense,all the young guys were beasting especially Spence and Sharpton too.....but .smh at the playcalling and the receivers..Hankerson..smh

Last edited by TresCeroCinco; 09-06-2008 at 11:15 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #327
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 2168 2168
Nix is terrible, any other OC and UM probabaly would have won....
 9 years ago '04        #328
1000bluntz 
space
space
 904Nole said:
Nix is terrible, any other OC and UM probabaly would have won....
Doubt they'd of won anyways. Our playcalling was a joke, also. Mullen is good for a dud or 3 a year, he scares me sometimes. Percy needs the ball more, he looked great every time he touched it. Our OL needs to shape the fu*k up but I think they will.
 9 years ago '04        #329
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
it is what it is gators are a better program right now.

i felt our players played well for the most part

just our O-Play calling was sh*t.

fu*k patrick " i cant call a good game unless my wife is pregnant i dont know how to use the middle of the field or any route deeper than 10 yards and i run even with 8 men in box and still decide for whatever fu*king reason not to use playaction" nix
 9 years ago '04        #330
1000bluntz 
space
space
I'm sorry but this is just classless, I don't care how Shannon felt about the FG at the end of the game but if that's the case be a man and tell Meyer how you feel. This handshake was pretty classless.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #331
1000bluntz 
space
space
And I got a lot more respect for Miami after this game as a team. That young talent is very good, they have enough talent to win that weak a.ss ACC and they'll stomp up on FSU, believe that. I'm not sold on Shannon yet though and y'all Miami fans are right, why would he even hire that bum Nix after the sh*tty a.ss O he had control at GT? Miami is a lot better than last year regardless, your DC is very good.

But lawd oh lawd our OL needs to get it together, they can't pick up blitzes for sh*t. Thank God we have a bye before we head up to Knoxville, Percy needs to get the ball a lot in that game.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 09-07-2008 at 01:13 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #332
sleezy 
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
I'm sorry but this is just classless, I don't care how Shannon felt about the FG at the end of the game but if that's the case be a man and tell Meyer how you feel. This handshake was pretty classless.

[pic - click to view]

that was classless but shotgun with a 20 pt lead under 1 min tryna throw a touchdown isnt classless ...

hope we meet in a bowl game next yr
 9 years ago '04        #333
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Watching this game I learned 3 things

Miami is going to be back in a year or two they had some bright spots tonight

That call of a incomplete pass was complete bullsh*t, yeah he may have got an elbow in but he lost possession of the football as soon as he hit the ground.....how the fu*k was that reversed.

Tim Tebow is not going to make it in the NFL as a QB, doesn't react well to pressure and cannot read defenses well at all. Just another system QB if you ask me, hes good for the program but won't be sh*t in the NFL.
 9 years ago '04        #334
1000bluntz 
space
space
It's hard to look good at QB when you're getting flushed out of the pocket and running for your life and the receivers aren't catching the ball. Tebow will be fine, you act like this one game is a gauge on his entire future and it was far from it.
 9 years ago '04        #335
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2923 2923
spence plays with such reckless abandon, i love it. the n*gga is only about 190 but hits like he's 240
 9 years ago '05        #336
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954
Florida still fu*kin wack...fag**t a.ss rednecks....wait until November we gonna be throwin and runnin all over ya...
 9 years ago '06        #337
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
My question to Canes fans is was Randy Shannon this butt hurt after every loss last year?? It's rather pathetic IMO. He gave no credit to Florida for anything, whined about officiating, whined about running it up (which is dumb), then talked about Meyer having a lack of character.

Bottom line is your sh*tty offense had 140 TOTAL YARDS. That's why you lost, your offense didn't do fu*king sh*t the entire game. I really doubt someone who gets so homotional after losing is gonna take the Canes back to their former greatness. Our kicker had attempted zero FG's in his college career, he needed some game time experience in case we need him against Tennessee next week.
 9 years ago '06        #338
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Bedlam said:
My question to Canes fans is was Randy Shannon this butt hurt after every loss last year?? It's rather pathetic IMO. He gave no credit to Florida for anything, whined about officiating, whined about running it up (which is dumb), then talked about Meyer having a lack of character.

Bottom line is your sh*tty offense had 140 TOTAL YARDS. That's why you lost, your offense didn't do fu*king sh*t the entire game. I really doubt someone who gets so homotional after losing is gonna take the Canes back to their former greatness. Our kicker had attempted zero FG's in his college career, he needed some game time experience in case we need him against Tennessee next week.
Our O-Coordinator threw too many short passes and screens we have the speed to attack the Defense. Big deal, Shannon shook Meyer's hand what else do you want? A kiss on the cheek?
 9 years ago '07        #339
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
urban meyer is a f*g**t if you ask me, but then again good game gators just wore us down
 9 years ago '04        #340
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2923 2923
 Bedlam said:

shannon had no problem shaking al groh's or bob stoops' hand after blowout losses last year i think he did it because urban cryer's a slimy f*g**t and everyone outside of gainesville knows it:applause:

and i think it's hilarious that gator fans are talking about whining when they whined their way into the 2006 fiesta bowland wasnt oscar meyer the one crying to the media after mark richt had his whole team celebrate in the endzone last year?

shannon doesnt owe meyer jack sh*t, he probably was gonna give him a legit handshake until he saw the f*g**t send out the FG unit:applause:

Last edited by madness; 09-08-2008 at 02:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy