Sep 1 - Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Escrow said:
I never posted any pics of Obama, and personally I dont care about that stupid photo. Why are you making this a race issue? Any why does this mean she can't control her own house? How do you know if her daughter is was planning or is planning to marry dude that impregnated her? All I am saying is this really doesnt matter, but since we live in an "US Weekly" world, it does.
it does matter
plus there are rumors going around that the father is 24 years old which violates the law in Alaska.
a good mother would not have put her family though the public scrutiny they are about to get. she accepted the bid to run with Mccain. shes the one that chose to have her whole family present during the announcement introducing them to basically the world.
aren't these republicans the same people that have been shoving their morals down our throats for so long? specifically issues of pre marital s3x and abstinence. I cant help but feel outraged at the irony in all of this. Party of morals what a bunch of hypocrites!!
 09-01-2008, 07:05 PM         #162
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam A said:

[pic - click to view]

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Smoking gun.

I want this confirmed.
 9 years ago '07        #163
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
guess Adam A put this to rest...might as well close thread
 09-01-2008, 07:11 PM         #164
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLY fu*k if that's true Palin is so so dead.

Holy fu*k.
 09-01-2008, 07:13 PM         #165
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
it does matter
plus there are rumors going around that the father is 24 years old which violates the law in Alaska.
a good mother would not have put her family though the public scrutiny they are about to get. she accepted the bid to run with Mccain. shes the one that chose to have her whole family present during the announcement introducing them to basically the world.
aren't these republicans the same people that have been shoving their morals down our throats for so long? specifically issues of pre marital s3x and abstinence. I cant help but feel outraged at the irony in all of this. Party of morals what a bunch of hypocrites!!
Age of consent in Alaska is 16.....Obama/Biden are not touching this issue because it means nothing, take a hint from your nominee and step off the topic.
 9 years ago '04        #166
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Escrow said:
Age of consent in Alaska is 16.....Obama/Biden are not touching this issue because it means nothing, take a hint from your nominee and step off the topic.
no sir
you know she is a hypocrite
this definitely tarnishes everything she is about
and as you can see the media is not letting this one go.
 09-01-2008, 07:23 PM         #167
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
no sir
you know she is a hypocrite
this definitely tarnishes everything she is about
and as you can see the media is not letting this one go.
I know, I am about to though...I wasn't trying to change your views, just trying to rationalize with you. I see your side, but you don't see mine. Its like I said earlier, in a world run by US Weekly, TMZ, and E! this will never be let go.

Good discussion though....its better than talking about UM vs OSU
 09-01-2008, 07:25 PM         #168
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont get it...one picture it says brother, the other it says mommy in law and trig.....is this briton palins myspace? I really didnt understand what the blog was trying to say because the vocabulary was horrible.
 9 years ago '04        #169
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Escrow said:
I know, I am about to though...I wasn't trying to change your views, just trying to rationalize with you. I see your side, but you don't see mine. Its like I said earlier, in a world run by US Weekly, TMZ, and E! this will never be let go.

Good discussion though....its better than talking about UM vs OSU
don't get me wrong. i see your side to. i always try to see things on both sides.
my beef with this is that she should have not accepted the nominations to run with Mccain. The media is brutal and they are looking for anything type of story. that's the risk you take when you run for anything public position.
I would not take the risk putting my family through that and im surprised Mccain did not research this.
would Palin admit this if the media didn't not find out about this?
 9 years ago '04        #170
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
im not understanding that myspace pic
 9 years ago '04        #171
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Bill OReilly is spinning this story right now on Fox
pointing fingers at Obama
 09-01-2008, 07:56 PM         #172
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The myspace pic is allegedly from a chick named Mercede's page...if you try and go to it now it's private but these were taken off there beforehand.

Mercede is the sister of Levi, the kid who is said to be the father of her CURRENT baby, but also may be the father of Trig, the new baby.

If this chick is posting pics of Palin on there saying "my new mommy in law," instead of "Trig's mom," that's fishy. It suggests that Bristol is the father of that baby, too. Sarah Palin would be Levi's mother in law, and the dumb sister is probably trying to glom onto that as well. Although Palin technically wouldn't be her mother in law. Read the caps on the rest of the pics...they don't make any sense if Palin is supposed to be the real mom.

9 years ago '06        #173
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
Man, take these bi*ches on Maury
 9 years ago '07        #174
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DipSetSaddam said:
The myspace pic is allegedly from a chick named Mercede's page...if you try and go to it now it's private but these were taken off there beforehand.

Mercede is the sister of Levi, the kid who is said to be the father of her CURRENT baby, but also may be the father of Trig, the new baby.

If this chick is posting pics of Palin on there saying "my new mommy in law," instead of "Trig's mom," that's fishy. It suggests that Bristol is the father of that baby, too. Sarah Palin would be Levi's mother in law, and the dumb sister is probably trying to glom onto that as well. Although Palin technically wouldn't be her mother in law. Read the caps on the rest of the pics...they don't make any sense if Palin is supposed to be the real mom.

I'm
 09-01-2008, 08:23 PM         #175
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WELCOME TO THE REPUBLICAN CIRCUS

9 years ago '04        #176
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
The Father

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #177
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
this dude on CNN got me dying over here
this is the City Hall in Alaska where Palin worked out of
dude said it look like a bread shop in Louisiana

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #178
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
current internet Buzz

from a site i found

New Exclusive Photos of McCain VP Pick Susan Palin with Daughter Bristol and Baby Trig *UPDATED*

Not sure what to make of all this. Grabbed these pics moments before they were deleted and this MySpace profile was switched to private. Since Bristol Palin's pregnancy was announced today and Levi's name has been revealed in the official Palin/McCain statement as well as on Time.com, I see no harm in posting these. Plus, per the Time article, it was pretty much common knowledge in Wasilla, Alaska, where the Palin family lived and Bristol went to school.

In fact, they SEEM to support the story that Bristol is NOT the mother of Trig, Gov. Palin's four-month-old child. But something is odd about it. They appear to be very soon after Trig's birth and the picture below of Bristol is the only one I've seen between the time she was pulled out of school and the Veep announcement in Dayton last Friday.

[pic - click to view]

This is the Veep GOP nominee Sarah Palin on the left with Merced, the sister of the Levi, the reported father of Palin's daughter Bristol's future child. Follow that? Here we see Levi's sister Mercede holding Trig. The caption on this photo read: "mommy in law, trig and myself."

On a photo with just the girl Merced, the caption read: "My self and my new baby brother, TriggyBear:) Most adorable little man ever." Obviously meaning brother-in-law. Future, right? And NOT the nephew, right? And she's referring to the guv as the mother.

[pic - click to view]

This photo, with Bristol Palin, the governor's daughter on the left, had the caption "family love." So if Bristol marries her brother Levi, then she'd be Bristol's sister-in-law.

[pic - click to view]

Here's Levi, the 18-year-old father of Bristol Palin's future child.

Ugh. I just have a bad feeling there's something even weirder that's going to come out. Not even going to get into these other rumors. They make my head hurt.

And this is on top of the legit "gates" surrounding Palin!

UPDATE

[pic - click to view]

Just found this pic online from a link off Wonkette.com. It's a blog called Cajun Boy. He found this pic with the caption, "My Sister IN-LAW, Oooh how I love her." Looks like she's a UA fan! Go Cats!!!

Source:
 09-01-2008, 09:08 PM         #179
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
Obama and Biden aren't touching the fact that she is a hypocrite, because they don't have to...

1. They are already going to win, on the issues alone, just based on polls of what direction the American people want the country to be headed.

2. In our culture, and the way the media now works, it will be handled on it's own. They are going to rip this lady, and every back woods, white trash thing she ever did to shreds. It's all gonna come out(and TRUST me, there is ALOT more coming), and Obama doesn't have to lift a finger.

She shouldn't have accepted the nomination because she knew all these things about herself, but like a typical priveledged person, had a big enough ego to think it would be ok... And most importantly, she should have never been offered the job, as she is the difinition of not qualified.

Obama had to get beatin up for his Pastoer?, his Pops?, being a celebrity(whatever the fu*k that means?)... Then this Lady is gonna be beatin up for being a typical hypocrtical Conservative, sitting high on their mighty horse telling other people how to life thier lives, and if they don't, then they aren't as good people and are ruining "American Values"(a.k.a all the gay republican senators who have been caught, but rally almost hate speach against gays)... While your own 17 year old daughter is a smut, and you can't even teach these "American Values" that you are trying to force onto the country to your own family.

Get the fu*k outta here. Your National Political Career is toast... Toss in the towel now.
 9 years ago '04        #180
diane303 
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
GOP took a L.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy