Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2008, 06:14 PM         #141
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:

[pic - click to view]

This goes to show you the desperation of your pathetic party.....Rather I should say 'some of the individuals of your pathetic party'

Rather than highlighting points and discussing the pertinent issues you want to expose yourself as the true imbecile you are and revert to smear tactics....HUH!....Why am I not surprised!
 09-01-2008, 06:17 PM         #142
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol Those scare tactics did not work in the primaries, actually it backfired in his favor. Keep up the stupidity retard. :applause:
 09-01-2008, 06:18 PM         #143
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
it contradicts her views and that should of been one of the 1st things she addressed when she 1st spoke in Dayton OH when she was officially announced to be McCain's running mate. I saw her speech. she ways saying everything else talking about her wedding anniversary, her child that was born few months ago, her son that's going to Iraq this month. She was quick to talk about that but not this which makes her look guilty as if she was trying to hide this. When you are a public official, your personal life is fair game. if what you saying is the case, then they should of left Bill Clinton alone when he was cheating on Hillary.
Wrong...Palin's daughter did not commit adultry in public office. Why is she guilty of her daughter is pregnant...its 2008 girls have been getting pregnant younger, yes in 1970 the avg age was 21 and today its 25, but if you look at teenage pregnancies(more specific 15-19) its up 3% or 22 out of 1000 births. Just because it wasn't addressed doesnt mean it was a cover up. Keep smearing Libs, because thats all you have...talk about policy not about familial issues....
 09-01-2008, 06:18 PM         #144
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
LoL @ the dude talking about Affirmative Action didn't help Clarence

Thomas. Yeaaaaaaaah.
LMAO, I know.

I think it's funny how Clarence Thomas BENEFITED from affirmative action but then said he was against it.
 09-01-2008, 06:24 PM         #145
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
Wrong...Palin's daughter did not commit adultry in public office. Why is she guilty of her daughter is pregnant...its 2008 girls have been getting pregnant younger, yes in 1970 the avg age was 21 and today its 25, but if you look at teenage pregnancies(more specific 15-19) its up 3% or 22 out of 1000 births. Just because it wasn't addressed doesnt mean it was a cover up. Keep smearing Libs, because thats all you have...talk about policy not about familial issues....

Im sure you can agree that this certainly is not going to help the Republican party. In the end it does more harm then good....Point blank PERIOD!

Now, Do you think if McCain knew that this was going to come to light would he still have choose her?....Of course not....Everything is a PR move...This is the type of thing that sinks ships.

If McCain couldnt do the proper research on his own running mate, what does that say about HIM?????.....POOR JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #146
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Escrow said:
shes trying to become the vice president or president of the united states.
this proves that she can't even keep control of whats going on in her own house. would you feel the same way if she was president and her 17 year old daughter got pregnant in the white house?
again i say, let her be black and get pregnant at 17. white people would have a fit. this would be 10 times worse. just like the white people that don't know sh*t who keep posting stupid pics of Obama on her labeling him a terrorist.
 9 years ago '05        #147
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
its not hypocritical. her daughter isnt running.. THE MOM is. dont bring family into this. obama even said...sh*t obamas wife is anti american and racist so dont tell me about hypocritical.
 09-01-2008, 06:28 PM         #148
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
Who cares if she's pregnant? What the fu*k that gotta do with our Economy tanking?

America = Lost
Bristol Palin Pregnant=Conservative Values of Religious Right
Religious Right Elected=Programs That Discourage s3x Ed and Make Birth Control and Abortions Less Available
Less Birth Control=More Knocked up, unmarried young people
More knocked up young people=Less a chance of going to school and getting a higher-paying job; less chance of going to school and becoming an innovative scientist or businessperson who comes up with good new ideas for the economy.
More knocked up teens and young adults with no education=sh*ttier, lower-paying, less-stable jobs
Low-paid, less-stable jobs=More sh*tty economy

It's all connected, son.

If someone wants to argue with me, I'll hit you in the teeth with a sledgehammer.

I can already hear it now. "Yo, my momz got pregnants with me when she was 16 and she's okay now!"

#1, she probably actually isn't "okay." I doubt she makes over $250,000 a year or anything like that.
#2, Nobody cares about these "exceptions to the rule." Statistically, the younger you have kids, the harder it is for you to get a real education and the harder it is to get a good job. There are the rare people that manage to do it anyways, but how many single, 18 year old moms do you see sitting in classes at Ivy League schools? How many single moms who worked 60 hours a week at a professional job and were able to get into Harvard Business School later do you see sitting in those classes? How many women (or men) who got knocked up/knocked someone up at age 16 or 17 do you see as upper management at Fortune 500 companies? How many men who knocked up a girl and had to not go to college and start working at a warehouse instead, do you see go on and become great scientists who invent new kinds of fuels and inventions that drive the economy?

Can you see where this is going? Do you really even need answers to those questions?
 09-01-2008, 06:29 PM         #149
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesnt even matter anymore....McCain is shooting himself in the foot!...Might as well just concede defeat and give it to Obama already.
 09-01-2008, 06:37 PM         #150
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't give a fu*k what Obama says...I'm going to do and say what I want.

And I want to know the truth about all these goddamn babies.

And furthermore, it DOES reflect on the mom because if she can't get her "values" that she is making part of her public campaign persona stick at home, then what the hell else is amiss?

Furthermore, if it turns out that she did fake her own pregnancy, this campaign is done. We still haven't heard a definitive answer to that charge. They just SAID the daughter is 5 months pregnant...like I'm really just going to take their word for it.
 09-01-2008, 06:38 PM         #151
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Captain....We've been HIT!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #152
bwil 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 4 4
 breal123 said:
Why don't she just lock up all her daughter's in the family basement.
Would take make you happy
STFU
You're a fu*king idiot. Explain your dumbass comment. Just because I understand that what goes on in your personal life effects the way people view you in the political game you take it as I want the woman to put her kids on lockdown? You dumb fu*k.
 09-01-2008, 06:41 PM         #153
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:
God loves everyone
Thats true....But he is obviously disappointed with your political party & is punishing them for their arrogance.
 09-01-2008, 06:46 PM         #154
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesse James said:
LOL! How desperate can you get?

Nobody knows if McCain has, but we all know Obama did because he admitted it. How do we know you're not a hype like your boy Obama?
u don't........hence my point u fu*king idiot:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #155
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 DipSetSaddam said:
I don't give a fu*k what Obama says...I'm going to do and say what I want.

And I want to know the truth about all these goddamn babies.

And furthermore, it DOES reflect on the mom because if she can't get her "values" that she is making part of her public campaign persona stick at home, then what the hell else is amiss?

Furthermore, if it turns out that she did fake her own pregnancy, this campaign is done. We still haven't heard a definitive answer to that charge. They just SAID the daughter is 5 months pregnant...like I'm really just going to take their word for it.

i agree with that. but dont you still wanna bang her? haah
 09-01-2008, 06:50 PM         #156
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
shes trying to become the vice president or president of the united states.
this proves that she can't even keep control of whats going on in her own house. would you feel the same way if she was president and her 17 year old daughter got pregnant in the white house?
again i say, let her be black and get pregnant at 17. white people would have a fit. this would be 10 times worse. just like the white people that don't know sh*t who keep posting stupid pics of Obama on her labeling him a terrorist.
I never posted any pics of Obama, and personally I dont care about that stupid photo. Why are you making this a race issue? Any why does this mean she can't control her own house? How do you know if her daughter is was planning or is planning to marry dude that impregnated her? All I am saying is this really doesnt matter, but since we live in an "US Weekly" world, it does.
 09-01-2008, 06:50 PM         #157
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, the whole "Palin pregnant" thing has SOOOO many inconsistencies.

Her supposedly giving a speech then flying 11 hours while in labor.
Her NOT SHOWING at all during her entire pregnancy.
Videos and pictures showing her looking very thin and JOGGING during her alleged third trimester.
Her drinking coffee during her pregnancy (hope that was always decaf!)
Her not announcing she was "pregnant" under considerably late in the supposed pregnancy.
Her daughter looking fatter than she was during this time.
Her daughter being out of school for five months during this time because of "mono."

The state of Alaska website taking down all pictures of the family during that time period after this rumor emerged.

It all seems very, very fishy.

Last edited by DipSetSaddam; 09-01-2008 at 06:52 PM..
 09-01-2008, 06:57 PM         #158
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
Im sure you can agree that this certainly is not going to help the Republican party. In the end it does more harm then good....Point blank PERIOD!

Now, Do you think if McCain knew that this was going to come to light would he still have choose her?....Of course not....Everything is a PR move...This is the type of thing that sinks ships.

If McCain couldnt do the proper research on his own running mate, what does that say about HIM?????.....POOR JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!!
Lets be serious here...you really don't think he knew this prior? you really think Mccain had 0 research on whom he was picking as his VP running mate? you guys are actiing like we are 50 years old and getting pregnant at 17 is such a horrible thing? Like i said earlier, its 2008, this is how life is...and once again dirty politics is going to ruin the issues that should really be discussed.
 9 years ago '04        #159
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #160
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 justindlawson said:
its not hypocritical. her daughter isnt running.. THE MOM is. dont bring family into this. obama even said...sh*t obamas wife is anti american and racist so dont tell me about hypocritical.

It is, because how are you-regardless of party affiliation-gonna push for abstinence-only education, still stand by it and your daughter is 17 and pregnant? :thumbsdow

We're not attacking the daughter. We're attacking Pallin's support of failed policy. Remember the phrase, "Charity begins at home and ends abroad"? Apply it to this situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy