Sep 1 - Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2008, 05:17 PM         #121
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conservative Agenda = Black people's nightmare
 09-01-2008, 05:18 PM         #122
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
BECAUSE THEY'RE fu*kING HYPOCRITES WHO RAIL ON AND ON ABOUT PEOPLE THAT DO THESE KIND OF THINGS...have premarital s3x, get knocked up as teenagers, etc. etc.

You obviously don't pay attention to politics. The religious right (which Palin subscribes to) has been railing against premarital s3x, teen pregnancy, and everything else FOREVER.

Hypocrites, all.

Religious conservatives, Bush, Palin, etc. want ABSTINENCE-ONLY s3x education, and to make birth control much harder for people to be able to get. These are their governmental policies. You probably didn't know that, which is why you're making such idiotic statements like "why does it matter."

THEY make a big deal about "family values" and "teaching our kids not to have s3x, being good parents, showing them the moral way, etc." and they're the biggest offenders.

fu*king hypocrites.

I'll never let this sh*t go, especially not until we hear the real story about the first baby.

Burn, hypocrite, burn.
alright u make a good point on palin behalf, she is a hypocrite, but politics in general always try to dig petty dirt on the canidates. mostly the republicans tho, which is one of the reasons i hate them
 09-01-2008, 05:19 PM         #123
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Republican Convention = Boo Boo
 09-01-2008, 05:21 PM         #124
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 get_ate said:
You're a dumb fu*k.

You are aware that religious freedom is one of the most important and appealing tenets that this country was built on?

Thus, if Obama is/was a Muslim, then who the fu*k cares?

That's his right to practice that faith, dumb fu*k.

Speaking of which, maybe its time that this country is ran by somebody that isn't dumb enough to believe in Jesus and that other clown sh*t...

Christians have been fu*king this country up long enough. Maybe its time for some other faiths to take a crack at the President thing.

Being the atheist I am though, I'd prefer an atheist ( i.e. someone smart enough to know there's no big man in the sky ).

But whatever, if you're using your bigoted, anti-Muslim rhetoric to "decide who is here for this nation really", then you already lost...

You dumb fu*k...

:greetings10:
Not all Christians are evangelical, right wing nut jobs like Bush and Co.
 9 years ago '07        #125
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,384 | Props total: 21480 21480
 Blue Cartwright said:
LoL @ the dude talking about Affirmative Action didn't help Clarence

Thomas. Yeaaaaaaaah.

GOP = Hypocrites, Elitest, Out-Of-Touch, War Mongers, Draft Dodging

Racist, Uncaring, Inept, idiots.
:applause:
 09-01-2008, 05:26 PM         #126
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
LoL @ the dude talking about Affirmative Action didn't help Clarence

Thomas. Yeaaaaaaaah.

GOP = Hypocrites, Elitest, Out-Of-Touch, War Mongers, Draft Dodging

Racist, Uncaring, Inept, idiots.
But at least we have better things to do then bash the dems....and by better things i mean life
 09-01-2008, 05:29 PM         #127
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..this is why i could never be in the public eye..especially politics, ur life will be ruined with one slip up.
 09-01-2008, 05:34 PM         #128
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and what the f*ck kinda name is Bristol? She named her daughter after a type of board used in art class..SMH
 9 years ago '04        #129
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 justindlawson said:
why do people try to smear them? who cares if she is 17 and pregnant? democrats should love that because most democrats are lower class single moms who got pregnant early..this should help the cause.
If Palin was democrat this would help -- or at least not be as much of a bad thing, but I don't think this would fly too well with the repubs if this was to catch on as being true

Last edited by mtbatol; 09-01-2008 at 05:41 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #130
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
Quite hypocritical.

An on another note, how many threads is Thepeoplerunnin gonna post the same dam Obama/media talking points sh*t in? Come original, man. Damn.
 9 years ago '04        #131
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
how she be the mother of the baby that was just born if she's 5 months pregnant? (baby was born in april, 5 months pregnant means she got pregnant in march)
 09-01-2008, 05:40 PM         #132
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thoed G said:
neither candidate is really good... I just don't see how everyone thinks if Obama wins all of the earth's problems will come to an end or that he will bring CHANGE... he will not bring change...

This is the only thing that I minutely agree with you on. And that is because its my personal believe that its IMPOSSIBLE to be GOOD to everyone in politics. Regardless of what you do, there will be one end of the spectrum that will take offense.

To me, the Presidential Election is about picking the LESSER OF 2 EVILS. In this case Obama is by miles the better choice. Barack may not be able to Change the US to a utopian society, no of course not. BUT he definitely will bring change.....change for the better!....What makes me feel this way you might ask?....I'll tell you:

1. Sometimes in politics you choose your time & sometimes the times choose you!. This is the case with Obama, since his opening speech at the last Demo convention, America has been entranced by Obama. Before he even considered himself as a Presidential candidate, the people already was asking him to run!

2. Obama is responsible for more NEW VOTER REGISTRATIONS than anyone ever in American History!.....Do you understand the magnitude of that!!!!....That means this man has INSPIRED MILLIONS who previously felt disenfranchised by the system. Those people who never voted nor gave a damn to vote because they thought it doesnt matter, now have hope & feel they can make a difference!

3. Obama is one of the few Democrats that has members of you OWN PARTY supporting him! Thats right! REPUBLICANS are actually coming out in DROVES to support not their Party Leader (McCain) but BARACK OBAMA....Hmmmmm, wonder what that means?!?!?!.....(lack of confidence)

4. My final point speaks on the Moral Fiber of Obama.....In 1991, Obama graduated from Harvard Law School where he was the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review. Now normally, protocol would be to shoot for a high paying Corporate Law Job or some type of Supreme Court position. That would have been the fast track to wealth and fortune. However, Obama didnt do that....He took the most unlikely path, which was to go back to Chicago and get involved with state politics because he felt that the best way to bring about change is to DIRECTLY BE APART OF IT!!!!

Lastly.......I just want to point out that McCain's people should have done a better job about finding out Palin's family before the media did. He could have avoided this COMPLETE AND TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT! Yet he & his people obviously didnt conduct the due diligence on her background. Now, if he cant do a good job of picking a scandal free running mate, imagine what the fu*k he'll do when he's in office. His campaign is being ran like a GOD DAMN CIRCUS!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 09-01-2008 at 05:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #133
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 The N said:
Obama's old pics are more damaging, wearing muslim sh*t and what not

McCain old pics are prove of his patriotism to the USA as a USA SOLDIER

you decide who is here for this nation really.
You're a complete moron.

Everyone knows the explanation behind that Obama picture you mongoloid.
 9 years ago '04        #134
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Who cares if she's pregnant? What the fu*k that gotta do with our Economy tanking?

America = Lost
 09-01-2008, 06:00 PM         #135
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwil said:
It deals with her character. You got to look at how someone makes decisions regarding their family because if you think that they can run the country. If its true that she covered up her daughters pregnancy the first time and said that the kid was hers, a lot of people will see that as a poor decision. I wouldn't want her making decisions that will effect the country. And if this is her daughter's second time getting pregnant, people will basically look at it like she can't control her family. It's a lot bigger than the kid getting knocked up.
Why don't she just lock up all her daughter's in the family basement.
Would take make you happy
STFU
 09-01-2008, 06:02 PM         #136
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwrecks said:
I think this proves God loves Obama. First you have a hurricane threatening to wipe out the gulf coast if the RNC convention goes down, then you have McCain's VP choice embroiled in controversy literally days after being picked, on multiple fronts!

This is great!

Obama/Biden 08'
God loves everyone
 09-01-2008, 06:05 PM         #137
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
if she was black and a Democrat
white people would have a field day
Not if she keeps the baby
You just don't get it
 09-01-2008, 06:07 PM         #138
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
What the fu*k is Muslim sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

09-01-2008, 06:09 PM         #139
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
What the fu*k is Muslim sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #140
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 TheMagicMan said:
Who cares if she's pregnant? What the fu*k that gotta do with our Economy tanking?

America = Lost
it contradicts her views and that should of been one of the 1st things she addressed when she 1st spoke in Dayton OH when she was officially announced to be McCain's running mate. I saw her speech. she ways saying everything else talking about her wedding anniversary, her child that was born few months ago, her son that's going to Iraq this month. She was quick to talk about that but not this which makes her look guilty as if she was trying to hide this. When you are a public official, your personal life is fair game. if what you saying is the case, then they should of left Bill Clinton alone when he was cheating on Hillary.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy