Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
if she was black and a Democrat
white people would have a field day
 09-01-2008, 04:39 PM         #102
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is currently 44.

The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7 months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:

Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.

Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know, this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or otherwise.

The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.

Last edited by DipSetSaddam; 09-01-2008 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: link change
 9 years ago '07        #103
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6333 6333

[pic - click to view]

"we got this sh*t baby"
 09-01-2008, 04:44 PM         #104
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Obama's old pics are more damaging, wearing muslim sh*t and what not

McCain old pics are prove of his patriotism to the USA as a USA SOLDIER

you decide who is here for this nation really.
What the fu*k is Muslim sh*t?
 09-01-2008, 04:49 PM         #105
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what.... what do this have to do with the race. im a obama supporter but this is why i hate politics, the little petty dirt the media try to sway drones and sheep with.
 9 years ago '05        #106
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
why do people try to smear them? who cares if she is 17 and pregnant? democrats should love that because most democrats are lower class single moms who got pregnant early..this should help the cause.
 09-01-2008, 04:52 PM         #107
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thoed G said:
lol at everyone

Republicans taking a big L this week hahah so funny (not)

Democrats are supporting a muslim .......
he grew up in indonesia........
He is not for any change like ya'll think.....

ya'll are just seeing color
if obama was a republican and McCain was democrat most of this board would still be so pro Obama........
I would because he would be a republican... but damn i dono.......... this board is stupid anyways

Wow, k!ll yourself.
 9 years ago '05        #108
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
and no i didnt really mean every democrat is a 17 yr old female. but you get the picture...they are all about those situations. aka "immoral" aka gay marriage, poverty helping, ect ect. this falls right in the hands of the republicans....on that note i would knock both bi*ches up...anyone hear her talk yet? s3xy as fu*k
 09-01-2008, 04:53 PM         #109
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
so what.... what do this have to do with the race. im a obama supporter but this is why i hate politics, the little petty dirt the media try to sway drones and sheep with.
It matters because Palin is portraying herself as a moral conservative who is super-religious and AGAINST pre-marital s3x.

But her daughter is doing it anyways. For all of the tough talk they do about "family values" and then they try to LEGISLATE THEIR HYPOCRISY on us, and take away free clinics, birth control, and s3x education for kids...these are the REAL-WORLD issues that have to do with the race. This example from their personal lives ties directly into their views on these issues that they would take with the nation.
 9 years ago '07        #110
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 ptwist said:

[pic - click to view]

"we got this sh*t baby"
 09-01-2008, 04:58 PM         #111
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thoed G said:
Ok mybad
he just learned his values from his muslim stepfather while growing up in Indonesia...

yea he should be president of U.S.A.

pretty soon we'll all be sayin

america lost
Like America hasn't lost in the past 8 years.
 09-01-2008, 05:01 PM         #112
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thoed G said:
Ok mybad
he just learned his values from his muslim stepfather while growing up in Indonesia...

yea he should be president of U.S.A.

You sound like someone who is completely brainwashed & who is a closet racist. Do you really think that McCain will lead better than Obama?.....Good God! You need your head examined!
 09-01-2008, 05:02 PM         #113
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
why do people try to smear them? who cares if she is 17 and pregnant? democrats should love that because most democrats are lower class single moms who got pregnant early..this should help the cause.
BECAUSE THEY'RE fu*kING HYPOCRITES WHO RAIL ON AND ON ABOUT PEOPLE THAT DO THESE KIND OF THINGS...have premarital s3x, get knocked up as teenagers, etc. etc.

You obviously don't pay attention to politics. The religious right (which Palin subscribes to) has been railing against premarital s3x, teen pregnancy, and everything else FOREVER.

Hypocrites, all.

Religious conservatives, Bush, Palin, etc. want ABSTINENCE-ONLY s3x education, and to make birth control much harder for people to be able to get. These are their governmental policies. You probably didn't know that, which is why you're making such idiotic statements like "why does it matter."

THEY make a big deal about "family values" and "teaching our kids not to have s3x, being good parents, showing them the moral way, etc." and they're the biggest offenders.

fu*king hypocrites.

I'll never let this sh*t go, especially not until we hear the real story about the first baby.

Burn, hypocrite, burn.
 9 years ago '04        #114
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
^the point is...the basic republician/conservative mission statement is pretty anti-this kind of sh1t, which is who she is running the race for

it actually matters because it would show hypocrisy and a direct stray from what are supposed to be her parties core values

this would be like finding out obama made one of his hoes get an abortion, it just wouldn't represent...what he's trying to represent
 9 years ago '04        #115
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
The media now right are making talking points for Obama. The media are trying to come up with any dirt they can give to obama... If you think im playing then why did all the media was cheering EVERY fu*kING NIGHT OF THE CONVENTION.... Chicago reporters covering the illinois delegation was standing up and applauding. (Must i remind you this is not a journalist job)

I mean damn the media section was up and cheering. So like i say theyre digging for dirt right now on future vice president Palin. And all this bullsh*t about historic campaign? All that yada yada yada about advancement of women when Hillary was running for a nomination? Its nothing you idiot liberals (and some people supporting Obama cause hes kewl) scream about

It's trying to destory conservatism, it's about pushing idiotic liberal philosophy...... And Mrs. Palin stands in the way. She is just as big a threat as Clarence Thomas was when he was nominated to the Supreme Court.

You have to look at it that way, the way the libs will. The first woman to work in the white house will be a conservative woman? A women who has babies, follows jesus, and pop guns.....How does that look for the liberals who been teaching woman how to be in society???? It gets crushed......

Just like Clarence Thomas represented a threat to liberals because he was gnna be the most powerful black man in America...And he didnt do it the liberal way....He didnt bi*ch about affirmative action, talking about the man is trying to keep him down nor did he had not paid homage to the civil rights coalitions.....

This is whats it about......And your idiots are doing a good job of exposing yourself cause how come most of the top treads in the news section are about Palin?????

And ill be willing to bet my boxden account

Its not gonna be a month before the media or the Obama camp to start talking about how irresponsible it was for Gov Palin to get pregnant at 44.

And expect cheap shots about her child with down syndrome with low blows like "kids with down syndrome need alot of attention, how can she be vice pres and take care of her kid at the same time???

The moral of the story is Palin's going to have to abandon the Down syndrome child in order to do the job. These attacks are gonna be from the same people that tell us working women are the heroes of modern life the ones who said to women "Get out of the house. Don't disrespect and harm the sisterhood.......get out there, get your own career, to hell with a relationship, get day care, push for day care in your office. Do not be a prisoner to conventional American familial structures......

This is the liberal way.......
 9 years ago '04        #116
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
The media now right are making talking points for Obama. The media are trying to come up with any dirt they can give to obama... If you think im playing then why did all the media was cheering EVERY fu*kING NIGHT OF THE CONVENTION.... Chicago reporters covering the illinois delegation was standing up and applauding. (Must i remind you this is not a journalist job)

I mean damn the media section was up and cheering. So like i say theyre digging for dirt right now on future vice president Palin. And all this bullsh*t about historic campaign? All that yada yada yada about advancement of women when Hillary was running for a nomination? Its nothing you idiot liberals (and some people supporting Obama cause hes kewl) scream about

It's trying to destory conservatism, it's about pushing idiotic liberal philosophy...... And Mrs. Palin stands in the way. She is just as big a threat as Clarence Thomas was when he was nominated to the Supreme Court.

You have to look at it that way, the way the libs will. The first woman to work in the white house will be a conservative woman? A women who has babies, follows jesus, and pop guns.....How does that look for the liberals who been teaching woman how to be in society???? It gets crushed......

Just like Clarence Thomas represented a threat to liberals because he was gnna be the most powerful black man in America...And he didnt do it the liberal way....He didnt bi*ch about affirmative action, talking about the man is trying to keep him down nor did he had not paid homage to the civil rights coalitions.....

This is whats it about......And your idiots are doing a good job of exposing yourself cause how come most of the top treads in the news section are about Palin?????

And ill be willing to bet my boxden account

Its not gonna be a month before the media or the Obama camp to start talking about how irresponsible it was for Gov Palin to get pregnant at 44.

And expect cheap shots about her child with down syndrome with low blows like "kids with down syndrome need alot of attention, how can she be vice pres and take care of her kid at the same time???

The moral of the story is Palin's going to have to abandon the Down syndrome child in order to do the job. These attacks are gonna be from the same people that tell us working women are the heroes of modern life the ones who said to women "Get out of the house. Don't disrespect and harm the sisterhood.......get out there, get your own career, to hell with a relationship, get day care, push for day care in your office. Do not be a prisoner to conventional American familial structures......

This is the liberal way.......
you clearly have an agenda...did you even write that yourself?
 09-01-2008, 05:11 PM         #117
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Republicans keep shooting themselves in the foot, keep it up. :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #118
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
 The N said:
Obama's old pics are more damaging, wearing muslim sh*t and what not

McCain old pics are prove of his patriotism to the USA as a USA SOLDIER

you decide who is here for this nation really.
You're a dumb fu*k.

You are aware that religious freedom is one of the most important and appealing tenets that this country was built on?

Thus, if Obama is/was a Muslim, then who the fu*k cares?

That's his right to practice that faith, dumb fu*k.

Speaking of which, maybe its time that this country is ran by somebody that isn't dumb enough to believe in Jesus and that other clown sh*t...

Christians have been fu*king this country up long enough. Maybe its time for some other faiths to take a crack at the President thing.

Being the atheist I am though, I'd prefer an atheist ( i.e. someone smart enough to know there's no big man in the sky ).

But whatever, if you're using your bigoted, anti-Muslim rhetoric to "decide who is here for this nation really", then you already lost...

You dumb fu*k...

:greetings10:
 09-01-2008, 05:13 PM         #119
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thoed G said:
a

neither candidate is really good... I just don't see how everyone thinks if Obama wins all of the earth's problems will come to an end or that he will bring CHANGE... he will not bring change...
I agree...he isnt going to save the world...neither is good...and who cares about a 17 year old who is pregnant...how is that going to change a politicans stance on any issue? There are cons on both sides in this election, dirty politics should mean nothing to us, but unfortunantly it does.
 09-01-2008, 05:16 PM         #120
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ the dude talking about Affirmative Action didn't help Clarence

Thomas. Yeaaaaaaaah.

GOP = Hypocrites, Elitest, Out-Of-Touch, War Mongers, Draft Dodging

Racist, Uncaring, Inept, idiots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago