Sep 1 - Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2008, 01:45 PM         #81
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only going to go downhill for McCain. Watch them find some old revealing photos of Palin in her youth and it's a wrap for them.
 9 years ago '08        #82
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
Obama's old pics are more damaging, wearing muslim sh*t and what not

McCain old pics are prove of his patriotism to the USA as a USA SOLDIER

you decide who is here for this nation really.
 09-01-2008, 02:05 PM         #83
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She can't even raise her daughter right, how she gonna run a country?

Republicans takin' big "L"s this week.

Last edited by Blue Cartwright; 09-01-2008 at 02:10 PM..
 09-01-2008, 02:11 PM         #84
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwil said:
It deals with her character. You got to look at how someone makes decisions regarding their family because if you think that they can run the country. If its true that she covered up her daughters pregnancy the first time and said that the kid was hers, a lot of people will see that as a poor decision. I wouldn't want her making decisions that will effect the country. And if this is her daughter's second time getting pregnant, people will basically look at it like she can't control her family. It's a lot bigger than the kid getting knocked up.
:applause:
 09-01-2008, 02:13 PM         #85
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^^^

Yessir!
 09-01-2008, 02:13 PM         #86
DEEPEE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think it is a coincidence that they announce it now whilst the news will be focused on the storm and the Republican National Convention.
 09-01-2008, 02:28 PM         #87
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this proves God loves Obama. First you have a hurricane threatening to wipe out the gulf coast if the RNC convention goes down, then you have McCain's VP choice embroiled in controversy literally days after being picked, on multiple fronts!

This is great!

Obama/Biden 08'
 9 years ago '06        #88
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 bwil said:
It deals with her character. You got to look at how someone makes decisions regarding their family because if you think that they can run the country. If its true that she covered up her daughters pregnancy the first time and said that the kid was hers, a lot of people will see that as a poor decision. I wouldn't want her making decisions that will effect the country. And if this is her daughter's second time getting pregnant, people will basically look at it like she can't control her family. It's a lot bigger than the kid getting knocked up.
no1 can control there children, but u can influence them.
 9 years ago '06        #89
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
on another note..they tryna say she keepin tha kid like dats a big accomplishment...bi*ch got stacks on deck, both parents, and the pops is around. y wouldnt she keep tha kid.
 09-01-2008, 03:18 PM         #90
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vote for me
 09-01-2008, 03:18 PM         #91
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwil said:
This is family issue and it does not have anything to do with her job now or the potential job she is hoping for.

If hiding your teenage daughter's pregnancy is súch a big deal where people have to questiòn about her abilities to do her job, then what does Obama's past as a cokehead and a drug dealer says about his abilites to rún this country.

Former cokehead/dealer VS mother who wants to hidè her teenage daughter's pregnancy...

Lets put all this innocuòus bullsh*t that has nothing to do with politics aside and Focus on their positions. Lets not act like bunch of old ladies gossiping over the pregnant girl in the neighborhood or the guy who was caught with drugs.

Lets get back on Point.
 09-01-2008, 03:20 PM         #92
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadmonson said:
herald tribune??? What other sources do you have???
ooo dear here we go
 09-01-2008, 03:24 PM         #93
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwrecks said:
I think this proves God loves Obama. First you have a hurricane threatening to wipe out the gulf coast if the RNC convention goes down, then you have McCain's VP choice embroiled in controversy literally days after being picked, on multiple fronts!

This is great!

Obama/Biden 08'

Obama is the reincarnation of Moses.
 09-01-2008, 03:40 PM         #94
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
This is family issue and it does not have anything to do with her job now or the potential job she is hoping for.

If hiding your teenage daughter's pregnancy is súch a big deal where people have to questiòn about her abilities to do her job, then what does Obama's past as a cokehead and a drug dealer says about his abilites to rún this country.

Former cokehead/dealer VS mother who wants to hidè her teenage daughter's pregnancy...

Lets put all this innocuòus bullsh*t that has nothing to do with politics aside and Focus on their positions. Lets not act like bunch of old ladies gossiping over the pregnant girl in the neighborhood or the guy who was caught with drugs.

Lets get back on Point.

Voters won't see it that way though. Obama admitted to his past drug uses long ago and the public has already gotten to know him while Palin is relatively unknown and has only 2 months to introduce herself to everyone. This is not a good look for McCain.
 9 years ago '06        #95
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
obama was pitching that rock back in the day?
people go through changes as they mature and learn from their mistakes..
he made a bad choice but he admitted his mistake in the past. doing that would make him a better more rounded person in the future...
 09-01-2008, 04:07 PM         #96
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin awesome
 09-01-2008, 04:08 PM         #97
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100K said:
ooo dear here we go
What do you mean??? Did you even read my last post??
 9 years ago '04        #98
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 dadmonson said:
Herald Tribune??? What other sources do you have???
You do realize that the International Herald Tribune is the global edition of the New York Times, right?

It's about as reliable as you're going to get as far as mainstream media sources are concerned.
 9 years ago '06        #99
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
dam this bi*ch lost more times in one week than nas did his whole career
 09-01-2008, 04:30 PM         #100
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#1 Obama was not "pitching rock." Ever.

#2, This little loose a.ss bi*ch! WTF! I hope this torpedoes McCain's campaign. For all of the bullsh*t talk about family values and sh*t, then their little teenages.luts are boning around and getting knocked up.

Personally I'm suspicious about the youngest Palin baby too...I've read a bunch of places that no one thought Sarah Palin was really pregnant, she didn't look it at all...even her staff didn't believe that she was "seven months pregnant" when she announced it because she wasn't showing at all. Compare with pictures of the fu*king daughter at the time...either she has a gut or she was pregnant.

I smell a coverup.

I bet the downs syndrome kid, allegedly Sarah Palin's, is actually her daughter's. And now her daughter is knocked up again. I hope they don't let off these people and find out the truth.

NOT because I want to see the family humiliated but that I think all these right-wing, anti-birth control, anti-condom HYPOCRITES deserve exactly what's coming to them. Give them a goddamned taste of their own medicine.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy