Sep 1 - Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Yall Obama internet foot soldiers are gonna be:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

When McCain Palin win....

Im surprised you "intellectuals" STILL fail to realize theres still a voter group you can never gain and will never win a presidential election without.....

Instead of wasting your time running your guerrilla warfare for Obama on the internet someone should send the message to Obama to start sending people out on the streets of where these people live and try to "convince" them......

HAHAHAHHAA

Poor souls..........

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-02-2008 at 07:17 PM..
 09-02-2008, 07:30 PM         #262
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Yall Obama internet foot soldiers are gonna be:

When McCain Palin win....

Im surprised you "intellectuals" STILL fail to realize theres still a voter group you can never gain and will never win a presidential election without.....

Instead of wasting your time running your guerrilla warfare for Obama on the internet someone should send the message to Obama to start sending people out on the streets of where these people live and try to "convince" them......

HAHAHAHHAA

Poor souls..........

WOW ... som pepl got too much tyme on their hands... googling suprised faces because they can't make intelligent statements...

my dude ur obvioulsy racist...or a n*gga lik me fuked ur mom or gurl(doubt u got one)... it ok n*gga

so whoever tha black dude waz that hurt ur feelings...we're sorry man...

let go and say something smart... or keep up tha bi*chassness

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 09-03-2008 at 06:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #263
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 KazzMatiK said:
WOW ... som pepl got too much tyme on their hands... googing suprosed faces because they can't make intelligent statements...

my dude ur obvioulsy racist...or a n*gga lik me fuked ur mom or gurl(doubt u got one)... it ok n*gga

so whoever tha black dude waz that hurt ur feelings...we're sorry man...

let go and say something smart... or keep up tha bi*chassness

Nah everything you said turn that on yourself cause its clear any thread i go n post you "happen" to post right after me.....

Are you still mad over the lambo!!!???? Its aiite man i told you everyone is not suppose to be on the stage, im sure things will pick up for you youngin.....

And anyone who uses the phrase "bi*chassness" seriously needs to reevaluate their life and look in the mirror before they try to talk down on someone......

Yuck i cant believe im arguing with someone from jersey......you smell.......

Dont bother trying to respond cause i know what you want.....
You want me to argue with you till it reaches 15 pages, try someone else with a short temper who will more than happy to show you some desperately needed attention.....

And ill give you that, you did try to fu*k one of my girls, but she told me you had a little d!ck n one nut......So good luck with that Tiny Tim Armstrong......

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-02-2008 at 08:23 PM..
 09-02-2008, 08:25 PM         #264
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aye yall, $20 say McOld dumps the bear hunting geek.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #265
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 unkle said:
Thats not the point. What Obama did as a young man should not be a relevant issue today. Just as what her daughter did should not be an issue.

To me, her knocked up daughter isn't the issue. It's the fact that she still stands by abstinence-only education and her religious backers are trying to spin this in a way that they would crucify anyone non-GOP for.
 09-02-2008, 08:46 PM         #266
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-02-2008, 08:49 PM         #267
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

The RNC has noooo swag at ALL.

How this borefest supposed to ENERGIZE young voters?!?!?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-02-2008, 08:50 PM         #268
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #269
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
WHERE THE fu*k IS "THE N" at u mccain loving bi*ch show ur a.ss. say sumthing about this what u got an explanation for this too. cause it seems to me u and ol John are homeboys u be on the dudes d*ck like its a fu*king free ride in astroworld .
 09-03-2008, 06:27 AM         #270
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this Sarah Palin hate is coming from people would never vote for her
any way. All the left wing media and bloggers are doing is going to make
undecided voters go for Palin just for this hating.
All we republicans have to do is sit back and watch you people do the work for us.As always Democrats will be shaking their heads in November and wonder what the fu*k happen.
 09-03-2008, 07:32 AM         #271
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:

To me, her knocked up daughter isn't the issue. It's the fact that she still stands by abstinence-only education and her religious backers are trying to spin this in a way that they would crucify anyone non-GOP for.
I think you know Im not religious, so I hope you dont think I support her position regarding what she consider moral right.

What I do understand is that she is a religious person who lets her faith sway her decision makings. At least, no matter how asinine you and I feel about it, she is staying true to her belief without flipping and flopping to the popular stance. I dont agree with her abstaninece stance. Frankly, its unrealistic and ridiculous but this being majority Christian nation, we will see backward, out of date idealogy from this archeiac group.

And of course they would spin this to make them appear righteous. Just as Obama supporters will spin his admittance to drug past as a strong show of character and being righteous by apolozing for his past mistakes.

In reality, both instances of Obama's drug past and palin's daughter's pregnancy is just dirty politics of mudslinging.

Matter of fact, I dont think I've seen any news regarding palin's politicsl views other then her inexperience in the government and her teenage daughter's pregnancy. I mean, there has to some other negative pov of her then what every other teenagers would like to do and do in the first place.

Last edited by unkle; 09-03-2008 at 08:15 AM..
 09-03-2008, 06:49 PM         #272
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Nah everything you said turn that on yourself cause its clear any thread i go n post you "happen" to post right after me.....

Are you still mad over the lambo!!!???? Its aiite man i told you everyone is not suppose to be on the stage, im sure things will pick up for you youngin.....

And anyone who uses the phrase "bi*chassness" seriously needs to reevaluate their life and look in the mirror before they try to talk down on someone......

Yuck i cant believe im arguing with someone from jersey......you smell.......

Dont bother trying to respond cause i know what you want.....
You want me to argue with you till it reaches 15 pages, try someone else with a short temper who will more than happy to show you some desperately needed attention.....

And ill give you that, you did try to fu*k one of my girls, but she told me you had a little d*ck n one nut......So good luck with that Tiny Tim Armstrong......

this guy writin paragraphs n shyt... fukin f*g**t.. tryna use my jokes on me... no creativity in a bytch i guess

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 09-03-2008 at 06:59 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #273
blingblin23  OP
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
Honestly, dont criticize this girl for getting pregnant. She is just learning from all her mom's EXPERIENCE of laying down on her back and getting pregnant, thats all. I heard she's a not a flip flopper in bed either.....
 09-04-2008, 09:51 AM         #274
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a kid at 17 who cares its no ones right to judge, the girls choice.

And lol at black people supporting Obama because he is black. McCain Obama whoever they are all puppets the government won't allow change. especially by a black guy in this racist sh*t hole.
 09-04-2008, 09:53 AM         #275
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
Well some people argument is that if she cant run her house, how can she run the country. I know she is the V.P. candidate, but honestly how long is McCain going to last?
NO PARENT can control a 17 year old, be reasonable. I don't want people like this voting for a president.

All the child rapists and your worrying about a damn near adult woman having consensual s3x. Fix the country or fu*k up.
 09-04-2008, 10:42 AM         #276
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the issue here is, how can you preach something to everyone else, but not to your own kids? i dont care about hers.lutty daughter getting pregnant, but i dont think it would seem right for her to tell kids not to have s3x when her own daughter is doing it. what it has to do with politics, nothing. what it has to do with her life, everything.

and damn ive never seen so many racist and prejudice fu*ks in one thread. people have no respect these days. i just wish one day that one of these guys disses muslims or arabs, or even black people in front of me.
 9 years ago '04        #277
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 rasheedwallace said:
you gotta be fu*king kidding me.

she never did look pregnant...and i have been following her for awhile, unlike the majority who have never heard of her.

i doubt it, but she is ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE and VERY against abortion. who knows. its mediatakeout, so take it as bullsh*t till we get some more info.

You been following her for awhile,,huh...lol..
 09-04-2008, 05:33 PM         #278
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
the issue here is, how can you preach something to everyone else, but not to your own kids? i dont care about hers.lutty daughter getting pregnant, but i dont think it would seem right for her to tell kids not to have s3x when her own daughter is doing it. what it has to do with politics, nothing. what it has to do with her life, everything.

and damn ive never seen so many racist and prejudice fu*ks in one thread. people have no respect these days. i just wish one day that one of these guys disses muslims or arabs, or even black people in front of me.
There wouldn't be a problem if you followed politics and not her life.

Politicians worry too much about that and it is why this country is so sh*tty.
 09-04-2008, 07:20 PM         #279
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
There wouldn't be a problem if you followed politics and not her life.

Politicians worry too much about that and it is why this country is so sh*tty.
the reason for that is peplz lives are the only thing to make a judgement on.

I mean why can't i ask the Question: Can a women who can't guide her daughters to lead the type of life style she preaches really be ready to guide a country??

Everybody knows that she's as ready as any randomn mom on the streets....

but in terms of experience you can raise the same questions about OBama

but in terms of experience..

wat has Mccain Done in the last eight years..cause we know what he's done 90% of the time..

People feel safe basing their decesions off of what they hope because they know people lie.. Democrats, republicans, men, women, blacks,spanish,asiain, whites etc...
 9 years ago '08        #280
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
I could give a fu*k about Bristol being a teenage mother. sh*t happens. And no matter who you are, you can't control your kids completely.

What's odd (and what makes me questionable of Sarah Palin) to me is the whole deal surrounding baby Trig. Palin showed basically no signs of being preggers and don't even get me started on the 8 hour plane, being born in Alaska thing.

Yes I know every president has a controversy and blah blah, but faking a pregnancy goes above and beyond a lot of the sh*t they've done. I mean damn you can't cover your tracks (or just come out wit the truth) better than that?

But anyway, A fishy pregnancy story makes for a fishy candidate. So with that said: Boo to Sarah Palin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy