NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #241
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 ddotdukes5 said:
Well some people argument is that if she cant run her house, how can she run the country. I know she is the V.P. candidate, but honestly how long is McCain going to last?
I mean I could care two sh*ts about ole a.ss Mcfrail but, the media is envolving kids now. That is so low. My fiancee had our first baby at 16 and her moms was strict as well as mine. I really don't see how this shows that her mom was a bad parent. Her daughter may have slipped off and got fucced and momz never knew. You can't be everywhere. I know you tapped some a.ss before marriage lol
 09-02-2008, 08:21 AM         #242
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No wonder she pregnant, I woulda nutted inside too.
 9 years ago '07        #243
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I'd bust in both of those cold environment v*gina's
 9 years ago '06        #244
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
yeah...nytimes and i support obama...this the same paper taht will pay piggy and jimmy henchman millions for saying they was behide pac death...ok
 9 years ago '04        #245
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
off topic but...whats even more of a failure is the names of all these kids. Good God, all of them are weird as hell...
 9 years ago '08        #246
ktxplayboi 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 10 10
 HHS said:
People are tying it to Palin's support for abstinence only education and her "family values" platform, and using that as an excuse to pry, which isn't entirely crazy, but this still might be going too far.
But that is exactly the case...practice what you preach. If you can't lasso your own children's legs together with "Abstinence Only" type teachings, then what makes you think that you'd be able to do so with all of america's children?
 09-02-2008, 08:42 AM         #247
deileoni 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO GIVES A fu*k???? f*g**tS.
 09-02-2008, 09:25 AM         #248
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id hit it
 9 years ago '04        #249
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Kids are going to do what they want....just a parent preaches abstinence doesn't mean the kid is going to listen. Humans make mistakes, especially kids. So the whole, "she can't run her own house how can she run the country" argument is ignorant, especially when you consider the fact that she isn't going to be running anything.
 09-02-2008, 10:56 AM         #250
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Kids are going to do what they want....just a parent preaches abstinence doesn't mean the kid is going to listen. Humans make mistakes, especially kids. So the whole, "she can't run her own house how can she run the country" argument is ignorant, especially when you consider the fact that she isn't going to be running anything.
You are just proving the points of those who have issues with Palin. How is she going to push legislation that bans safe s3x education, as opposed to an abstinence based s3x ed. It obviously FAILED with her own kids, so why does she think it will work for America.

You see, it is republicans that attempt to legislate morality. So this is VERY relevant to the election.
 9 years ago '04        #251
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.
 09-02-2008, 01:28 PM         #252
couturebellla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if she is then its her problem. i wonder if this will seriously sway the election. prob not since the peoples choice doesnt elect the president
 09-02-2008, 01:48 PM         #253
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:
Voters won't see it that way though. Obama admitted to his past drug uses long ago and the public has already gotten to know him while Palin is relatively unknown and has only 2 months to introduce herself to everyone. This is not a good look for McCain.
Thats not the point. What Obama did as a young man should not be a relevant issue today. Just as what her daughter did should not be an issue.
 9 years ago '05        #254
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 DipSetSaddam said:
I don't give a fu*k what Obama says...I'm going to do and say what I want.

And I want to know the truth about all these goddamn babies.

And furthermore, it DOES reflect on the mom because if she can't get her "values" that she is making part of her public campaign persona stick at home, then what the hell else is amiss?

Furthermore, if it turns out that she did fake her own pregnancy, this campaign is done. We still haven't heard a definitive answer to that charge. They just SAID the daughter is 5 months pregnant...like I'm really just going to take their word for it.
pretty much...the whole sh*t is shifty...they timing of the release of the story (hurricane gustav) made me realize that...so i have a feeling its true...at the end of the day I dont give a fukk what she does at home...just get the economy heading back in the right direction and ill be happy
 09-02-2008, 02:01 PM         #255
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, didn't McCain's people do their homework. Someone dropped the ball. This is a PR disaster
 09-02-2008, 02:02 PM         #256
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwrecks said:
You are just proving the points of those who have issues with Palin. How is she going to push legislation that bans safe s3x education, as opposed to an abstinence based s3x ed. It obviously FAILED with her own kids, so why does she think it will work for America.

You see, it is republicans that attempt to legislate morality. So this is VERY relevant to the election.
One thing every parents can agree on is you can not control kids. You can not spend every waking hour on your kids and that would be the only way to keep your kids from doing anything consider stupid.

She can advocate for abstanience even if her own daughter has not listened. I will always condemn murder and advocate against it but if my future kid commits murder does that mean I'm a hypocrit??? No. It just means my kid committed a murder.

Im sure many of us have done something in our lives that went against what our parents taught us to be the right thing. This does not mean your/our parents have failed as a parent but we kids have been too stupid to not listen to good sense because we all think we know everything.

Especially something like s3x. Now im sure all of our parents forbid us all not to have s3x but im sure all of us did have s3x or tried our damnest to get some s3x, so does that mean all our parents failed with their parenting, or did we as children fail them???

Lets think about this.
 9 years ago '05        #257
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 unkle said:
One thing every parents can agree on is you can not control kids. You can not spend every waking hour on your kids and that would be the only way to keep your kids from doing anything consider stupid.

She can advocate for abstanience even if her own daughter has not listened. I will always condemn murder and advocate against it but if my future kid commits murder does that mean I'm a hypocrit??? No. It just means my kid committed a murder.

Im sure many of us have done something in our lives that went against what our parents taught us to be the right thing. This does not mean your/our parents have failed as a parent but we kids have been too stupid to not listen to good sense because we all think we know everything.

Especially something like s3x. Now im sure all of our parents forbid us all not to have s3x but im sure all of us did have s3x or tried our damnest to get some s3x, so does that mean all our parents failed with their parenting, or did we as children fail them???

Lets think about this.
valid points...but the whole thing with s3x-ed at least when it was taught to me is that it includes abstinence as an option but should you choose to have s3x then they show you how to protect yourself...and thats the most realistic approach...the conservative approach to it is foolish...because most kids wont follow it...
 09-02-2008, 02:34 PM         #258
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
valid points...but the whole thing with s3x-ed at least when it was taught to me is that it includes abstinence as an option but should you choose to have s3x then they show you how to protect yourself...and thats the most realistic approach...the conservative approach to it is foolish...because most kids wont follow it...
This is very true and I will not object to it.

While palin's approách did not work for her child, for some it will work. Im just saying you(not you personally) cant call her a hypocrit because of her daughter's actions. She did what she thought was the right thing as a good conservative parent.
 9 years ago '07        #259
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
Originally Posted by The N View Post
Obama's old pics are more damaging, wearing muslim sh*t and what not

McCain old pics are prove of his patriotism to the USA as a USA SOLDIER

you decide who is here for this nation really.

What the fu*k is Muslim sh*t?

THE N guy is a idiot. muslim sh*t, as a muslim im pretty mad that u think ur smart. yet muslim sh*t? please please tell me the name of the religion and why the fu*k ur so stupid. wearing muslim sh*t. the fu*k,ur ignorant.

Last edited by Kala Babu; 09-02-2008 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #260
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
 egotistical said:
anybody other then me notice they got some breezies in ALASKA.
my homies up there working on a train they say its mad snow bunnies litterally up there with a.ss and everythang
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy