Sep 1 - Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2008, 11:45 PM         #221
lyricallyblind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she as.lut bag dike bi*ch like her mother :shock1:
 9 years ago '04        #222
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
to anybody who doesn't honestly believe that Obama (Barack and Michelle) would be criticized and considered questionable under similar circumstances.
 09-02-2008, 12:04 AM         #223
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yeh but their moms are not campaigning to be vice president of the united states
i see where you comin from but im trynan say, the media tries to compeltly discredit people over sh*t that they themselves probaly dealt with, palins daughter is like 17, she knows right or wrong, her mom cant hold her hand through life even if she tried her ahrdest, if her daughter gon fu*k she gon fu*k, im not sayin she the best mom but im not gon say she aitn sh*t cuz her daughter fu*ked up
 09-02-2008, 12:06 AM         #224
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
Comments like this is why we have no moral fiber left. Our attitude is fu*k it happens. Why you think it's so many poor dumb stupid fu*king people in the USA cause we think. Having kids at young age's is not a problem. Then when these same people get put on welfare and complain they need gov. a.ssists and you say bi*ch go get a job. She say I can't cause i didnt finish school cause i got kids to raise and the father is no where to be found. We just create a cycle of underachieves who are happen with gov. hands outs and we allow the cycle to keep going on and on cause sh*t happens right. fu*king people it's not cool to bring babies in this world when you a baby yourself it's not right in any fashion.
never said it was right, but people seem to be blaming palin for what her 17 year old daughter did..they make it out as if she sat there n told her daughter to fu*k raw
 9 years ago '04        #225
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,355 | Props total: 8455 8455
 Psykox said:
i see where you comin from but im trynan say, the media tries to compeltly discredit people over sh*t that they themselves probaly dealt with, palins daughter is like 17, she knows right or wrong, her mom cant hold her hand through life even if she tried her ahrdest, if her daughter gon fu*k she gon fu*k, im not sayin she the best mom but im not gon say she aitn sh*t cuz her daughter fu*ked up
it looks bad and its worth talking about when your mother is a strong advocate for abstinence.
and then to make things worse there is a rumor going around that Palin is not even the mother if the 5 month child and that they lied and tried to cover up the fact that her daughter is only a month or 2 pregnant and she indeed gave birth to the 5 month child at 16 years old with a 26 year old black man.
 09-02-2008, 12:16 AM         #226
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha the mom probably get done by that boy n sh*t
but i aint gona hate cuz id do both these wh0ores
 09-02-2008, 12:28 AM         #227
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beyond pathetic... you know the McCain camp is wishing they just went with Huckabee or Romney. Their campaign is near laughable right now... his VP choice couldn't have been worse at this point.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 09-02-2008 at 12:31 AM..
 09-02-2008, 12:30 AM         #228
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
why do people try to smear them? who cares if she is 17 and pregnant? democrats should love that because most democrats are lower class single moms who got pregnant early..this should help the cause.

09-02-2008, 12:37 AM         #229
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gramz said:
beyond pathetic... You know the mccain camp is wishing they just went with huckabee or romney. Their campaign is near laughable right now... His vp choice couldn't have been worse at this point.
lol!!!!!
 09-02-2008, 12:49 AM         #230
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Bristol Palin's pregnancy was an open secret back home

BY NANCY DILLON, VERONIKA BELANKAYA and TINA MOORE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Monday, September 1st 2008, 11:30 PM
Levi Johnston

Levi Johnston
Johnston is a varsity hockey player at Wasilla High School.

Bristol Palin Beck/Getty

Bristol Palin

He's a superhunky bad-boy ice hockey player from cold country; she's a chestnut-haired beauty and popular high school senior.

The all-American teen twosome will make GOP vice presidential pick and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin a grandma at age 44 - just in time for Christmas.

Doe-eyed Bristol Palin, 17, and ruggedly handsome Levi Johnston, an 18-year-old self-described "fu*kin' redneck," have been dating a year, locals in Wasilla, Alaska, told the Daily News.

And the pregnancy? An open secret in the close-knit town of 9,780.
PHOTOS: MEET SARAH PALIN AND HER FAMILY

Bristol Palin, now a senior, was frequently seen cheering her young beau from the stands. Levi is also a senior.

Wasilla mom Jennie Johnston, whose son Jade played hockey with Levi, saw the young couple in January at a game.

"She was in a cute little outfit like young girls wear," said Jennie Johnston, who is not related to Levi. "She was with Levi."

She said her son told her the two were already engaged.
COMPLETE COVERAGE OF THE RNC

"They've been together quite a while, more than a year," she said. "I hope everything comes out well. These are local kids."

Johnston, broad-chested and wearing a No. 15 jersey, can be seen in photographs hitting the boards as a Warrior in action.

A closeup shot shows the handsome teen with a light dusting of whiskers on his chin - his dark brown hair curly and wet.

"Levi has got huge potential," Jennie Johnston said. "He's a smart kid."

Sarah Palin admitted yesterday her "beautiful daughter" Bristol was five months pregnant and would marry Levi. The baby is due in late December.

In a photo taken on Aug. 28, Palin holds her infant brother Trig close to her belly during a campaign rally where Sen. John McCain introduced her mom as his running mate.

The campaign released word of the teen's pregnancy to knock down claims on Internet blogs that the teen - not her mom - secretly gave birth to Trig, who has Down syndrome.

Well-liked Warrior

Wasilla Warriors' coach Bill Sturdevant said he never believed that talk.

"He was the same kid from the beginning of the season to the end. No signs of anything like that," the coach said.

"He was a good kid to be around, with lots of friends. He was well-liked."

A telephone number for Levi Johnston's parents, Sherry and Keith Johnston, was disconnected.

Bristol's pregnancy was no secret in the town that lies wedged between two mountain ranges.

The mother of one of Levi's friends, who asked not to be named, told The News that locals knew about Bristol's pregnancy for weeks.

Besides his hard play on the ice, Levi Johnston was also a bit of a hell-raiser off it - another reason Bristol may have been smitten.

State troopers popped Johnston last year for snagging some king salmon out of season in Moose Lake, records from Alaska wildlife enforcement show. He had to pay $370 bail.

On his MySpace page, Johnston proudly declares: "I'm a fu*kin' redneck."

"I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing," he says on the site.

He also warns that if anyone messes with him, "I'll kick a.ss."

The Web site, before it was removed, appeared not to have been accessed for a year.

On it, he admits to having a girlfriend.

On the part where it asks about children, he wrote, "I don't want kids."

Mark Okeson, the a.ssistant principal at Wasilla High School, told the Chicago Tribune that Bristol started her junior year last fall, in the town where Sarah Palin grew up.

He said Bristol inexplicably transferred to an Anchorage high school midyear, leaving Levi behind.

"I never heard the story why," he said.

Last edited by Illstreet; 09-02-2008 at 12:56 AM..
 09-02-2008, 12:50 AM         #231
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
it looks bad and its worth talking about when your mother is a strong advocate for abstinence.
and then to make things worse there is a rumor going around that Palin is not even the mother if the 5 month child and that they lied and tried to cover up the fact that her daughter is only a month or 2 pregnant and she indeed gave birth to the 5 month child at 16 years old with a 26 year old black man.
i understand but lets not crucify the mom...crucify the wh0ore a.ss daughter dig me..o and im not even a palin supporter or fan or anything lol
 9 years ago '08        #232
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12494 12494
My President Is black, its over for mcain
 09-02-2008, 01:07 AM         #233
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Bristol Palin's pregnancy was an open secret back home

BY NANCY DILLON, VERONIKA BELANKAYA and TINA MOORE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Monday, September 1st 2008, 11:30 PM
Levi Johnston

Levi Johnston

Bristol Palin Beck/Getty

Bristol Palin

He's a superhunky bad-boy ice hockey player from cold country; she's a chestnut-haired beauty and popular high school senior.

The all-American teen twosome will make GOP vice presidential pick and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin a grandma at age 44 - just in time for Christmas.

Doe-eyed Bristol Palin, 17, and ruggedly handsome Levi Johnston, an 18-year-old self-described "fu*kin' Redneck," have been dating a year, locals in Wasilla, Alaska, told the Daily News.

And the pregnancy? An open secret in the close-knit town of 9,780.
PHOTOS: MEET SARAH PALIN AND HER FAMILY

Bristol Palin, now a senior, was frequently seen cheering her young beau from the stands. Levi is also a senior.

Wasilla mom Jennie Johnston, whose son Jade played hockey with Levi, saw the young couple in January at a game.

"She was in a cute little outfit like young girls wear," said Jennie Johnston, who is not related to Levi. "She was with Levi."

She said her son told her the two were already engaged.
COMPLETE COVERAGE OF THE RNC

"They've been together quite a while, more than a year," she said. "I hope everything comes out well. These are local kids."

Johnston, broad-chested and wearing a No. 15 jersey, can be seen in photographs hitting the boards as a Warrior in action.

A closeup shot shows the handsome teen with a light dusting of whiskers on his chin - his dark brown hair curly and wet.

"Levi has got huge potential," Jennie Johnston said. "He's a smart kid."

Sarah Palin admitted yesterday her "beautiful daughter" Bristol was five months pregnant and would marry Levi. The baby is due in late December.

In a photo taken on Aug. 28, Palin holds her infant brother Trig close to her belly during a campaign rally where Sen. John McCain introduced her mom as his running mate.

The campaign released word of the teen's pregnancy to knock down claims on Internet blogs that the teen - not her mom - secretly gave birth to Trig, who has Down syndrome.

Well-liked Warrior

Wasilla Warriors' coach Bill Sturdevant said he never believed that talk.

"He was the same kid from the beginning of the season to the end. No signs of anything like that," the coach said.

"He was a good kid to be around, with lots of friends. He was well-liked."

A telephone number for Levi Johnston's parents, Sherry and Keith Johnston, was disconnected.

Bristol's pregnancy was no secret in the town that lies wedged between two mountain ranges.

The mother of one of Levi's friends, who asked not to be named, told The News that locals knew about Bristol's pregnancy for weeks.

Besides his hard play on the ice, Levi Johnston was also a bit of a hell-raiser off it - another reason Bristol may have been smitten.

State troopers popped Johnston last year for snagging some king salmon out of season in Moose Lake, records from Alaska wildlife enforcement show. He had to pay $370 bail.

On his MySpace page, Johnston proudly declares: "I'm a fu*kin' Redneck."

"I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing," he says on the site.

He also warns that if anyone messes with him, "I'll kick a.ss."

The Web site, before it was removed, appeared not to have been accessed for a year.

On it, he admits to having a girlfriend.

On the part where it asks about children, he wrote, "I don't want kids."

Mark Okeson, the a.ssistant principal at Wasilla High School, told the Chicago Tribune that Bristol started her junior year last fall, in the town where Sarah Palin grew up.

He said Bristol inexplicably transferred to an Anchorage high school midyear, leaving Levi behind.

"I never heard the story why," he said.

Also, another version by The NY POST:

Last edited by Illstreet; 09-02-2008 at 01:14 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #234
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
Lol on the news they made it seem like it was alright that this young girl is having a baby by herself and that she plans to get married to the babys daddy,And that he was gonna propose to her or some sh*t.Man if this would happen to obama the news would be on em sick instead of kissing his a.ss like mccain.
 09-02-2008, 04:52 AM         #235
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah they tried to make out like he was a good guy and they were going to get married.

It's really nobodies business anyway, but they shouldn't have tried to cover it up.
 09-02-2008, 05:40 AM         #236
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
Lol on the news they made it seem like it was alright that this young girl is having a baby by herself and that she plans to get married to the babys daddy,And that he was gonna propose to her or some sh*t.Man if this would happen to obama the news would be on em sick instead of kissing his a.ss like mccain.
if obamas daughter was pregnant, yes there would be outrage.
 9 years ago '05        #237
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I mean what the hell does this have to do with politics???
 9 years ago '04        #238
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Jaiden05 said:
People are tying it to Palin's support for abstinence only education and her "family values" platform, and using that as an excuse to pry, which isn't entirely crazy, but this still might be going too far.
 9 years ago '04        #239
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
 Jaiden05 said:
Well some people argument is that if she cant run her house, how can she run the country. I know she is the V.P. candidate, but honestly how long is McCain going to last?
 09-02-2008, 07:57 AM         #240
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares...id beat tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago