Sep 1 - Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2008, 09:12 PM         #181
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
The Father

[pic - click to view]

You Sure???

I'm hearing it's this guy:

[pic - click to view]

A origianl OG Gansta from Alaska...

But I may be wrong.
 9 years ago '04        #182
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 Illstreet said:
You Sure???

[pic - click to view]

But I may be wrong.
check the new thread i created
 09-01-2008, 09:24 PM         #183
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
McCain lost. Fukking idiot ruining the slim chance the GOP had.
 9 years ago '05        #184
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
What kind of nasty sh*t is going on with this Palin's family. Sounds like a bunch of incest sh*t is going on. I thought she was a terrible pick for McCain when he announced it on Friday and it has gotten worse for the Repubs. She either needs to drop out or do something to answer these questions quickly.
 09-01-2008, 09:26 PM         #185
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a pr0no tape leaked out real soon...
 09-01-2008, 09:26 PM         #186
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
this dude on CNN got me dying over here
this is the City Hall in Alaska where Palin worked out of
dude said it look like a bread shop in Louisiana

[pic - click to view]

Carville is FUNNY AS HELL.....I love this guy.....He says some of the truest sh*t & is PURE COMEDY!!!!!!!!!....The quickest wit in politics!!!!!
 09-01-2008, 09:33 PM         #187
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo Javon.....You gotta check this video out about Carville Buggin Out about the BCS Bowl Games Last year. Funniest sh*t ever!

9 years ago '06        #188
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17954 17954
who cares about this seriously
 9 years ago '08        #189
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
Why is this a big issue?

Even your lord Obama said this isn't a big deal, he was had when his moms was like 17 or close to that.

Family and personal situations regarding family has no relevance in a political situation, so ya need to take your lords words and respect his words.

Obama coming to the aid of the Palin's

Last edited by The N; 09-01-2008 at 10:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #190
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
[S] "We have always encouraged the parents to love and support their children and always advised the girls to see their pregnancies through, even though there will of course be challenges along the way. That is what the Palins are doing, and they should be commended once again for not just talking about their pro-life and pro-family values, but living them out even in the midst of trying circumstances.

"Being a Christian does not mean you're perfect. Nor does it mean your children are perfect. But it does mean there is forgiveness and restoration when we confess our imperfections to the Lord. I've been the beneficiary of that forgiveness and restoration in my own life countless times, as I'm sure the Palins have," Dobson said.
- James dobson, Focus on the Family Founder[/S]

[S] "This is the pro-life choice. The fact that people will criticize her for this shows the astounding extent to which the secular critics of the pro-life movement just don't get it."

"Those who criticize the Palin family don't understand that we don't see babies as a punishment but as a blessing. Barack Obama said that if one of his daughters made a mistake and got pregnant out of wedlock, he wouldn't want her to be punished with a child. Pro-lifers don't see a child as punishment."
-Richard Land, president of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission[/S]
[S]
"Fortunately, Bristol is following her mother and father's example of choosing life in the midst of a difficult situation." "We are committed to praying for Bristol and her husband-to-be and the entire Palin family as they walk through a very private matter in the eyes of the public."
-Tony Perkins, Family Research Council President
[/S]

Had a Democrat, Libertarian or Green done this, these same people would be crucifying them as a prime example of the decline in American culture
 9 years ago '08        #191
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
who cares about this seriously
Word even Obama said that, I think he sees his marks going wild actually acting like this means anything in this race or that his people are hyping this, he was said it best today as he separated himself from this stuff, saying it isn't relevant.

Clearly the dem marks got not idea this happens everyday in the USA and in the world of the lifes of people, and actually think this matters in a political race yet their lord said no it doesn't and these lames still geeking over nothing.

Obama was a baby of the same situation as HE said, so calm down marks and pay attention to more important things IN YOUR LIFE or the NATION. Don't lose your mind worrying about a person's persona issues, they have nothing to do with your life.

Last edited by The N; 09-01-2008 at 09:49 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #192
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Media blowing this sh*t out of proportion, if she wasn't running and was still chillin' as Governor nobody would give a fu*k.
 09-01-2008, 09:50 PM         #193
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Media blowing this sh*t out of proportion, if she wasn't running and was still chillin' as Governor nobody would give a fu*k.
That's what happens when you run for a high office. Every fiber of your private life will be exposed to the public whether you like it or not.
 09-01-2008, 09:51 PM         #194
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
You Sure???

[pic - click to view]

But I may be wrong.
YO Im Fu*kin dyin over here B!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #195
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Word, Obama came to the Aid of the Palin family here by saying

OBAMA- "Family is off limits", "Children are specially off Limit"

You ignorant fu*ks getting caught up in the hype need to listen to your lord.

Last edited by The N; 09-01-2008 at 10:02 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #196
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 PetedaSmete said:
That's what happens when you run for a high office. Every fiber of your private life will be exposed to the public whether you like it or not.
Well no sh*t, but you think this actually matters or means something

when in reality it doesn't mean anything to you or the DNC or the political world

Obama said it best, "Peoples Family is off limits" even better "Peoples Children are specially off limits" this isn't relevant to politics get off that families back.

Last edited by The N; 09-01-2008 at 10:00 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #197
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 djnovafresh said:
She has a wh0ore for a daughter
:iagree: That is correct!
 09-01-2008, 10:00 PM         #198
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch is as.lut thats what it means.

i be lookin at lookin funny at ladies in thier mid-20s having kids and this bi*ch is/was 16??

wow.

i aint never having a daughter.....
 9 years ago '04        #199
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 The N said:
Why is this a big issue?

Even your lord Obama said this isn't a big deal, he was had when his moms was like 17 or close to that.

Family and personal situations regarding family has no relevance in a political situation, so ya need to take your lords words and respect his words.
Her mother told the national media that her daughter is pregnant and unwed to deflect attention from herself.

Her mother accepted a position that would place her under worldwide scrutiny knowing that her teenage daughter was in this delicate situation. If she was so naive that she thought the media would never uncover this story and that the attention wouldn't be negative for her daughter, then she has no business being a heartbeat away from the Presidency of the United States.

This is absolutely no criticism of the daughter. She is the one person who is innocent in all of this. It is an utter indictment of the judgment and parenting skills of her mother.
 09-01-2008, 10:07 PM         #200
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is for all you virgins here... it is impossible that the 17 year old is the mother of a 4 month old baby if she is pregnant... you cant have a baby when you are pregnant with another child....

p.s. good for her for having the baby... all baby k!llers should be in jail.. there is no difference between abortion and hiring a hitman to k!ll someone else
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago