most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
13546 pageviews
301 comments

blingblin23 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
Aug 30 - MCCAIN'S VP CHOICE MAY HAVE CLAIMED DAUGHTER'S BABY AS HER OWN!!!

August 30, 2008. The presidential campaign has just turned into a soap opera. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing rumors that John McCain’s VP pick, Sarah Palin , may have a scandal in her past. Word is coming from MTO readers in Alaska (yeah, we got readers in Alaska) and from a bunch of left-wing bloggers that McCain’s VP may have hid her daughter’s pregnancy. And that the child which she claims is hers, might actually be her daughter’s.

Here’s a report (excerpted from the popular blog The Moderate Vpoice):

[Governor Palin’s] oldest girl is rumored to have actually been the one who had the last baby, the one with Down’s Syndrome. She was taken out of school the last 4 or 5 months of her mother’s pregnancy.

On March 5th, 2008 Alaska’s Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is currently 44.

Palin’s daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.

Palin does not appear pregnant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7 months.

And there’s more – check out the photo above taken with Palin’s daughter having a bulge in her stomach. And the below pic shows the governor when she was supposedly 6 months pregnant.

And even more. Since these rumors have begun circulating, the Alaska Department of State has taken down ALL PHOTOS of the governor and her family from the state’s website.

Now y’all know that we’re not knocking the lady for trying to protect her daughter. But if you have that kind of scandal in your recent past, you really have no business running for vice president. If that’s what she wanted to do, she could have done like Janet and Rebe and just stayed out of the limelight for a minute…..

Anyway, even though the mainstream press is too chicken to report on this, MediaTakeOut.com has learned that The National Enquirer is all over this one. Expect the scandal to get bigger (if it is true) in coming weeks…

[Source]
[pic - click to view]

http://www.mediatakeout.c .. _her_own_.html

301 comments for "Sep 1 - Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant"

9 years ago '06        #2
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
i believe...
il fu*k her daughter
 08-31-2008, 12:08 AM         #3
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
media take out..

no thanks.
 08-31-2008, 01:06 AM         #4
jlar12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably not true.......but whatever it takes to get Obama elected I am for it. Politics is a dirty game so lets play.
 9 years ago '04        #5
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 11225 11225
you gotta be fu*king kidding me.

she never did look pregnant...and i have been following her for awhile, unlike the majority who have never heard of her.

i doubt it, but she is ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE and VERY against abortion. who knows. its mediatakeout, so take it as bullsh*t till we get some more info.
 08-31-2008, 03:02 AM         #6
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was also on "The Drudge Report" by the way... Not only Media Take Out.
 9 years ago '04        #7
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 11225 11225
 Illstreet said:
This was also on "The Drudge Report" by the way... Not only Media Take Out.
drudge is a scum-bag, trash-journalist himself, so thinking thats any better is laughable.
 08-31-2008, 04:40 AM         #8
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
drudge is a scum-bag, trash-journalist himself, so thinking thats any better is laughable.
Here is another Source, and extremely in depth examination of this situation with tons of Pics and Videos... Very convincing.

9 years ago '05        #9
blingblin23  OP
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
the daughter looks pregnant thou, 16 years old can have a small stomach like that, but a 44 year old woman will have a definite bulge after 6 months and after 4 kids. that bi*ch is lying.
 9 years ago '04        #10
flipside 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 12 12
Bristol Palin Photo: Pregnancy Scandal Involving Sarah Palin Daughter
by Jim Brogan

Bristol Palin pregnancy scandal? Rumors have begun circulating online about whether Governor Sarah Palin is young Trig's, supposedly her 5th child, mother at all.
This would be the child with Down's Syndrome.

The allegations are that Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter, Bristol Palin (pictured left) became pregnant, and that Sarah Palin pretended the baby was hers.

Could this be true?

According to comments from classmates and other members of the community, Bristol Palin was out of school during what would have been the last trimester of the governor's pregnany due to a bad case of mono. A case so severe, according to the Palin family, Bristol missed nearly 5 months of school.

To be totally upfront, we have no idea if this story is accurate but online sources say it is so.

So, what is really happening here? Could this be simply a case of a mother who was simply trying to protect the image of her family or was this a deceptive politician using this falsehood to bolster her career and win admiration for claiming the child as her own and choosing not to terminate the pregnancy knowing the child would have Down's Syndrome?

Or could this just be a smear campaign?

Here is an excerpt taken from the blog The Moderate Voice:

[Governor Palin's] oldest girl is rumored to have actually been the one who had the last baby, the one with Down's Syndrome. She was taken out of school the last 4 or 5 months of her mother's pregnancy.

On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is currently 44.

Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.

Palin does not appear pregnant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7 months.

In Sarah Palin's defense here, if she did in fact fabricate the pregnancy, is it just a mother protecting her young daughter, and doing the right thing?

A larger photo of the above picture is here.

SOURCE:
 9 years ago '04        #11
bwil 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 4 4
The truth will come out eventually. You can't hide a secret like that for too long. The doctor's know what really happened. Somebody will get paid big time to tell what they know. I don't really care though. They ain't gonna win. McCain can't stop Obama.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by bwil; 08-31-2008 at 08:01 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #12
flipside 
space
space
space
 bwil said:
The truth will come out eventually. You can't hide a secret like that for too long. The doctor's know what really happened. Somebody will get paid big time to tell what they know. I don't really care though. They ain't gonna win. McCain can't stop Obama.

[pic - click to view]

word...on another note,thats that undrcwn shirt right?,they been going hard for a minute now...haha at the shirt
 9 years ago '07        #13
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Ummm you people are ridiculous. If this was true wouldn't there be hospital documents to prove this? Wtf. You people need to grow up. And i think mccain should be wearing that usa jersey, i mean he did f!ght for this country. What has barack hussein obama done? Nothing.
 9 years ago '07        #14
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
 MELODY said:
Ummm you people are ridiculous. If this was true wouldn't there be hospital documents to prove this? Wtf. You people need to grow up. And i think mccain should be wearing that usa jersey, i mean he did f!ght for this country. What has barack hussein obama done? Nothing.
u mad?
 9 years ago '04        #15
flipside 
space
space
space
 MELODY said:
Mccain cant lift his arms that high... i rest my case
 9 years ago '04        #16
bwil 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 4 4
 MELODY said:
Yeah you are right, because government officials paying off people to forge official documents and records never happens. Nobody said it was true. But if it is true it will come to light. So you are the one that needs to grow up, getting all pissy like a two year old when we just trying to have a conversation.

Kids these days.
 9 years ago '07        #17
Kala Babu 
space
space
 flipside said:
Mccain cant lift his arms that high... i rest my case
lol i noticed he looks lke a oompaloompa when he tries[S]HANDS UP[/S]
 08-31-2008, 09:21 AM         #18
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read this on the Internet.. I also read that Obama is a muslim who helped plan Sept 11th with his church. I also heard he works for Iran undercover
 9 years ago '07        #19
Kala Babu 
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
I read this on the Internet.. I also read that Obama is a muslim who helped plan Sept 11th with his church. I also heard he works for Iran undercover
believe nothing u hear and only half of what u see.. i read that somewhere
 08-31-2008, 09:54 AM         #20
DTEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kala Babu said:
believe nothing u hear and only half of what u see.. i read that somewhere
at you posting this quote after agreeing with thread starter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy