Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many Mics?
5 Mics 160 34.33%
4 Mics 131 28.11%
3 Mics 101 21.67%
2 Mics 32 6.87%
1 Mic 42 9.01%
Voters: 466. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-22-2004, 04:32 AM         #41
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
quit hatin on Em so much. it aint like someone else would have done so much better.
omg did this dude just say that??? LMAO fukk that sh*t, hell yeah man there are thousands of better producers than em, if i could rate ems producing i would give that sh*t like a D- he sucks, at least we got them bonus tracks with other people producing with some TALENT which some1 (eminem) don't have!

album w/out bonus tracks = 1

bonus tracks = 4mics

and yo i don't get that sh*t how ya'll thing the sh*ts good, he fu*ked pacs lyrics up so bad, he sucks so bad he always gotta speed or slow down the lyrics so he can egt the beat to match, then they got them copying and pasteing sh*t to sound like pac is talking about eminem like at the beginning a tone of the tracks they haev pac saying "Drop That sh*t Em" OMG FUCCCK THAT these mother fu*kers are fake as hell doin that sh*t, pac NEVER knew eminem and he would NEVER roll with eminem PERIOD and omg the dude saying "this is the only pac album i would cop in stores! OMG wtf is that sh*t, people really don't know sh*t about pac all ya'll fu*kin eminem d!ck ryders "OMG EMINEM PRODUICED THIS HEEHEHEHEHEHE I WANT IT" shut the fu*k up!

im sayin i got albums "2Pac - OG Project Vol. 1, 2, 3, 4" alll the original versions of mostly every song, and that po n*gga blues song on the LTTG album is so gay compared to the OG, ya'll need to hear it be4 u start thinkin the eminem one is great.

Last edited by LBurna8484; 11-22-2004 at 04:44 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #42
ThE_NeW_gUy 2 heat pts
space
space
$964 | Props total: 121 121
5mics anything with pac on it it is hot
 11-22-2004, 05:56 AM         #43
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick!!
 11-22-2004, 07:43 AM         #44
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a strong 4...eliminate the guest spots and its a five.
 11-22-2004, 08:02 AM         #45
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if there are so many "talented producers" then why did they chose em?btw i deleted dj quik and scott's tracks cos theyre weak comparin to em's produced ones...and quit hating bi*ch
 11-22-2004, 04:20 PM         #46
aznballer2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4....i didnt like how they had 2 diff versions of the same track like crooked n*gga
 11-22-2004, 05:37 PM         #47
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st pac album i'm coppin
 12 years ago '04        #48
avefromdanatti 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
Em fu*ked the cd all up. Em and pad don't go together. he should gave Dre a few of those songs. I gave it a 3, just because I like PAC.
 12 years ago '04        #49
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
Give this album 3.5 but voted 4.

The Eminem production is aight to me. Sounds bangin.
He just shouldn't sing on these hooks, that sounds real wack, it don't match with Pac.

Gotta admit though it kinda overshadows Pac's lyrics but they also aint the best I've heard from him. Not much of that heartfelt sh*t I like Pac for (When Thugz Cry, Dear Mama). Po n*gga Blues and Black Cotton come real close though.

Also the guest appearance by Obie don't really fit Pac's style I think.
G-Unit was kinda nice alongside Pac but we heard that before on that track with 50 of Resurrection. Jadakiss was a far fetch I think, though it still sounds kinda nice.
I never liked The Outlawz so I always think these appearances should be skipped but thats my opinon.
That Elton John track was HOTT also, that's a typical track they come with up after an artist dies, an Elton John track.

Overall a nice album, with some of the best production Pac had after his death but not the best rhymes I heard from Pac after his death.
 12 years ago '04        #50
g-forrty 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
man this is is better than anythin else thats out, the only downside is that f*g eminem puttin him self in the songs shouldve just been all pac. eminem put his gay a.ss hooks on that sh*t. 5 mics
 12 years ago '04        #51
AlonzoHarris 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
I feel like this album didn't need to be made. Many of the Accapellas never needed to be made into a CD. Sometimes the production is ok, but never is it up to the quality of the old west coast days. Some tracks, mainly Thugs Get Lonely Too, are decent but making Pac say "G-Unit" "50" and so on, doesn't make a dope album. Nor does Em's production on the album.
 11-29-2004, 06:45 AM         #52
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the album doesnt even sound like pacs with all dos shady/aftermath artist in, som beats are HOT, em is not a bad producer but.........stay off pacs dc, 3.5
 12 years ago '04        #53
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
3 mics

Excellent: 2Pac, Jadakiss, Outlawz, Elton Jon, Sleepy Brown, Red Spyda, Scott Storch, DJ Quik, Raphael Saadiq

Average: Eminem's production

Wack: verses from 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Eminem, Obie Trice

the wack verses from Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit artists and the average production by Eminem didn't help one bit the album.

I'm said it before and I will say it again, Eminem's production is becoming repetitive, boring & wack.

He is becoming like the Neptunes. All his beats are the same.

And when he tries to change his style, it's even worse.

Just Look At A CROOKED n*gga TOO: 2pac verses are excellent and his flow is pretty fast but the beat from Eminem doesn't fit one bit to the song.

And beware people, we will continue to hear boring beats by Eminem in the future because The Game, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Obie Trice, Stat Quo, Tony Yayo all have albums coming.
 11-30-2004, 02:29 PM         #54
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts blazin...
 11-30-2004, 04:59 PM         #55
SyphonFilter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definately 5 mics. now why can't em make produce his own album like this?
 11-30-2004, 07:15 PM         #56
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics this is tight. It would have been betta if pac was alive to chose what beat he wanted and all that

R.I.P PAC
 11-30-2004, 08:57 PM         #57
RaCs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is a good cd, but em shouldnt have touched some lyrics man, ill give it a 4/4.5

just imagine if they wouldve got all the A-list producers to do 1 song, imagine

kanye,dre,just blaze,timbo,swizz,the neptunes.........the album could have had so much more potetial if these dudes wos on the boards! not just em
 12 years ago '04        #58
dj X 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,587 | Props total: 2401 2401
earlier i had gave it a 4, imma bump it to a 4.5, it gets better and better with each listen
 12 years ago '04        #59
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,984 | Props total: 1578 1578
 Nalij Is Power said:
All the 100+ people who gave the album 5 mics is geeky Eminem d!ckriding white boys..

Pac is my favorite rapper of all time, and I'm saying it myself, this album is a.ss.. that whiteboy Eminem messed this album up BAD!

Amen!!!

Horrible production for a Pac album. The worst produced Pac Album ever!!!!

Get Eminem the fu*k on REALLY he is horrible on the boards I would rather not have any new Pac then to have this n*gga try to fu*k up the LEGACY!!!

Lyrically 4 mics

Production 0 mics.

Bonus is nice shows you what can happen when good experienced producers get behind the boards.
 12-17-2004, 01:47 AM         #60
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tsk tsk tsk....123 votes for 5 mics....people really don't know hip-hop anymore, hmm here i just found a definition of hip-hop!

Hip-Hop :

A music that many people seems to hate because they only listen to hip-pop on MTV and commercial rap or hip-hop and they don't have clue about it. No true hip-hop fan likes Eminem, Ludacris, Chingy, Nelly and all that type of bullsh*t. So please don't judge hip-hop if you don't know it. Go listen to some 2Pac, Biggie, De la Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Eric B. & Rakim, EPMD, Roots, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Nas, KRS-One, ect.

I like that definition (i kinda like luda tho). But listen to the album "Me Against The World" then listen to "Loyal To The Game" and come back and tell me which one u like, any one who knows hip-hop they will pick Me Against The World over some bullsh*t album.

Last edited by LBurna8484; 12-17-2004 at 01:48 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy