2Pac-Loyal To The Game

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

How many Mics?
5 Mics 160 34.33%
4 Mics 131 28.11%
3 Mics 101 21.67%
2 Mics 32 6.87%
1 Mic 42 9.01%
Voters: 466. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

11-21-2004, 10:52 AM         #26
kinnely 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll can eat a d*ck and die slow, GOD bless eminem i aint praising him but production was tight as fu*k on this sh*t.

11-21-2004, 11:17 AM         #27
Dizno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rayzor72 said
DON'T HATE, CONGRADULATE............Jealousy is so thick on this site....you haters make me SICK!! Grow up!!!!

people are em hater, and diss the album, the album was madd fire, and hooks were good, plus, you bi*ches don't even realize the amount of sh*t em had to go through to be the one to produce the album, with afeni and pacs blessing, ok did anyone besides me noticed the large amount of sh*t in this album that doesn't add up. Shout outs to eminem, gunit, obie, the sh*t in his lyrics that didn't happen till after he died. "this my muthafu*ka em on the muthafu*king boards."

Last edited by Dizno; 11-21-2004 at 11:20 AM..

11-21-2004, 11:30 AM         #28
Pitbull187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5!!!! album of the year for sure

11-21-2004, 11:48 AM         #29
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yea to all the eminem haterz i say fu*k YOU...alll the plays recognise em' skillz and some kiddos just post sh*t bout him...thats pathetic

11-21-2004, 08:03 PM         #30
EvilWayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tightest 2pac album to drop since 7 Day

15 years ago '04        #31
BCain56 
space
space
space
$931 | Props total: 8 8
Maybe it will grow on me that black cotton is tight but em sounds annoying on that soldier like me chorus em tried his best i aint gon hate it is what is plus aint nobody dropping classic music no more

11-21-2004, 09:26 PM         #32
2PacShakur 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvilWayz said
tightest 2pac album to drop since 7 Day
No way. This was good but Until the End of Time, R U Still Down?, Stille I Rise, and Better Dayz are much better. Eminem did better producing on the Resurrection ST.

11-21-2004, 09:40 PM         #33
Yashi911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dizon..ok did anyone besides me noticed the large amount of sh*t in this album that doesn't add up. Shout outs to eminem, gunit, obie, the sh*t in his lyrics that didn't happen till after he died. "this my muthafu*ka em on the muthafu*king boards."

i also noticed the shououts to g-unit and em.. they could be computer generated (but hopefully not)... Suge Knight must be so pissed that shady/aftermath got to produce this bi*ch

15 years ago '04        #34
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
wtf? ppl didnt think Em did a good job. i thought he did. ESPECIALLY on GHETTO GOSPEL. bangin track. i thought that was the best one. good lyrics, good hook, good production.. quit hatin on Em so much. it aint like someone else would have done so much better. its bangin.

11-21-2004, 11:17 PM         #35
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after 1 listen i'll give it at 3.5 - 4.0

11-21-2004, 11:29 PM         #36
H.F.T.S. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had to giev it three i mean it is pac but i think em didnt come threw on the production tip if this was an acapella album def would have got more mics but as a total package this sh*t wasnt impressive enough

11-21-2004, 11:39 PM         #37
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave it 1 mic

11-21-2004, 11:44 PM         #38
servando 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idont understand people trashin em. His effort is more than overwelming...common A track like hennessey musta took a sh*t load of time to produce.... The beats are fu*kin good and not too darky (like what weve seen from em these days) Stop hatin.... If you can do better get out there... jesus i give it a good 4 mics and would ve givin it 4.5 if possible

11-22-2004, 03:12 AM         #39
mdb16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO the scott storch and dj quik beats are the best on the album. em's beats are alright, but i'm just hearing way too much of it these days. from encore to d12 world and now this...don't get me wrong, i am a fan of eminem but i think i would have liked this album more if it didn't come out 2 weeks after encore. I give it a 3.5.

am I the only one that feels this way?

11-22-2004, 04:32 AM         #40
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said
quit hatin on Em so much. it aint like someone else would have done so much better.
omg did this dude just say that??? LMAO fukk that sh*t, hell yeah man there are thousands of better producers than em, if i could rate ems producing i would give that sh*t like a D- he sucks, at least we got them bonus tracks with other people producing with some TALENT which some1 (eminem) don't have!

album w/out bonus tracks = 1

bonus tracks = 4mics

and yo i don't get that sh*t how ya'll thing the sh*ts good, he fu*ked pacs lyrics up so bad, he sucks so bad he always gotta speed or slow down the lyrics so he can egt the beat to match, then they got them copying and pasteing sh*t to sound like pac is talking about eminem like at the beginning a tone of the tracks they haev pac saying "Drop That sh*t Em" OMG FUCCCK THAT these mother fu*kers are fake as hell doin that sh*t, pac NEVER knew eminem and he would NEVER roll with eminem PERIOD and omg the dude saying "this is the only pac album i would cop in stores! OMG wtf is that sh*t, people really don't know sh*t about pac all ya'll fu*kin eminem d*ck ryders "OMG EMINEM PRODUICED THIS HEEHEHEHEHEHE I WANT IT" shut the fu*k up!

im sayin i got albums "2Pac - OG Project Vol. 1, 2, 3, 4" alll the original versions of mostly every song, and that po n*gga blues song on the LTTG album is so gay compared to the OG, ya'll need to hear it be4 u start thinkin the eminem one is great.

Last edited by LBurna8484; 11-22-2004 at 04:44 AM..

15 years ago '04        #41
ThE_NeW_gUy 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 169 169
5mics anything with pac on it it is hot

11-22-2004, 05:56 AM         #42
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick!!

11-22-2004, 07:43 AM         #43
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a strong 4...eliminate the guest spots and its a five.

11-22-2004, 08:02 AM         #44
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if there are so many "talented producers" then why did they chose em?btw i deleted dj quik and scott's tracks cos theyre weak comparin to em's produced ones...and quit hating bi*ch

11-22-2004, 04:20 PM         #45
aznballer2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4....i didnt like how they had 2 diff versions of the same track like crooked n*gga

11-22-2004, 05:37 PM         #46
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st pac album i'm coppin

15 years ago '04        #47
avefromdanatti 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
Em fu*ked the cd all up. Em and pad don't go together. he should gave Dre a few of those songs. I gave it a 3, just because I like PAC.

15 years ago '04        #48
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 2 2
Give this album 3.5 but voted 4.

The Eminem production is aight to me. Sounds bangin.
He just shouldn't sing on these hooks, that sounds real wack, it don't match with Pac.

Gotta admit though it kinda overshadows Pac's lyrics but they also aint the best I've heard from him. Not much of that heartfelt sh*t I like Pac for (When Thugz Cry, Dear Mama). Po n*gga Blues and Black Cotton come real close though.

Also the guest appearance by Obie don't really fit Pac's style I think.
G-Unit was kinda nice alongside Pac but we heard that before on that track with 50 of Resurrection. Jadakiss was a far fetch I think, though it still sounds kinda nice.
I never liked The Outlawz so I always think these appearances should be skipped but thats my opinon.
That Elton John track was HOTT also, that's a typical track they come with up after an artist dies, an Elton John track.

Overall a nice album, with some of the best production Pac had after his death but not the best rhymes I heard from Pac after his death.

15 years ago '04        #49
g-forrty 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
man this is is better than anythin else thats out, the only downside is that f*g eminem puttin him self in the songs shouldve just been all pac. eminem put his gay a*s hooks on that sh*t. 5 mics

15 years ago '04        #50
AlonzoHarris 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
I feel like this album didn't need to be made. Many of the Accapellas never needed to be made into a CD. Sometimes the production is ok, but never is it up to the quality of the old west coast days. Some tracks, mainly Thugs Get Lonely Too, are decent but making Pac say "G-Unit" "50" and so on, doesn't make a dope album. Nor does Em's production on the album.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  65
Son, What The F*ck?!
40 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+88online now  33
White Xbi-ch looks like a panda 🐼
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Jul 21 - #shooterBae let it go on da opps at wally world
131 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  30
Image(s) inside Are street niggas the new corny niggas?
199 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy