most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
Robin thicke is dat n*gga yo..i dont kno why they bein singer racist lol...they need 2 let my dawg get the cover hes actaully one of the best r&b singers out righ now
 09-01-2008, 03:31 PM         #42
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
This dude is a lamer Timberlake
^^^riiight your dumb as fu*k, robin thicke last album>>>timberlake last album EASY fu*k a record sale, thicke's music is real as fu*k not that put together generic white boy sh*t that timberlake does. like i said fu*k vibe nothin but asian and uncle toms work there and try to act like they represent for the black folks.
 9 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
lol @ that lil' muthafu*ka gettin butt hurt over this....it's a magazine for black/latino folks, one of the few that we still have left....who we want on the cover is up to us....he can get on a cover for any other magazine, yet he wants to bi*ch about this? Boy go use ya whiteness and get on Rolling Stone or some sh*t.....I guess it ain't enough that he done profited so much off a black/latino genre of music....now he wants to be on the mag cover too....

fu*k off lil' guy.....this ain't racism it's just the universe balancing out all the bullsh*t from back in the day when white people wouldn't put our best and brightest on the cover of nuthin'.....it's still like that to a certain degree.....
 09-01-2008, 03:59 PM         #44
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol @ that lil' muthafu*ka gettin butt hurt over this....it's a magazine for black/latino folks, one of the few that we still have left....who we want on the cover is up to us....he can get on a cover for any other magazine, yet he wants to bi*ch about this? Boy go use ya whiteness and get on Rolling Stone or some sh*t.....I guess it ain't enough that he done profited so much off a black/latino genre of music....now he wants to be on the mag cover too....

fu*k off lil' guy.....this ain't racism it's just the universe balancing out all the bullsh*t from back in the day when white people wouldn't put our best and brightest on the cover of nuthin'.....it's still like that to a certain degree.....
^^^your incredible misinformed if you think the magazine is for black/latino people, maybe back in the 90's but vibe been feel off, why put lame a.ss eminem and not put robin thicke an artist that most artist respect highly
 09-01-2008, 04:06 PM         #45
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the phuck is this dude complaining 90% of black artist can't get on oprah but he did and right after that he went platinum,sh*t thats all the black support he needs right there.

Still vibe mag>>>>>robin thicke
 9 years ago '04        #46
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 mjh=escobar said:
Why the phuck is this dude complaining 90% of black artist can't get on oprah but he did and right after that he went platinum,sh*t thats all the black support he needs right there.

Still vibe mag>>>>>robin thicke
i don't know about that but Jet magazine page 43 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robin Thicke and i digg that cat's music
 9 years ago '04        #47
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
page 43 is jet beauty of the week... hmmmmmm most nigas know that

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-01-2008, 04:31 PM         #48
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
page 43 is jet beauty of the week... hmmmmmm most nigas know that

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Oh damn i thought you was still talking about vibe and those back pages were they always clowning somebody i haven't read jet mag in years.
 9 years ago '05        #49
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
I guess Sharpton will get the media and hopefully get poor little Robin on the cover. Nevermind hes not black...
 09-01-2008, 05:14 PM         #50
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thicke > 95% of R&B singers today.
Toilet paper > Vibe
 09-01-2008, 08:38 PM         #51
Captsaveaho562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO ARE YOU SERIOUS? VIBE denied him on the cover... LOL Well imho is that he has more soul then most of these sh*tty R&B singers.
 9 years ago '06        #52
KillaTime87 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 1 1
Firtst off Robin Thicke is the sh*t....If you sit down and listen to his music he is dope to a person who is open minded towards music than to some of you who dont listen to his music or the type.. I give em props for the way he handled it. Getting all rowdy about it is a waste of time. There are bigger issues than him getting the cover if you take a look around.

Thicke 1 - All the haters and Vibe 0
 09-02-2008, 01:41 AM         #53
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the double standard strikes again
 9 years ago '05        #54
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2750 2750
Well if he wanted the cover next time maybe he'll run faster to win the next race
 09-02-2008, 05:11 AM         #55
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
That is true. Majority of the times when whites complain about racism, I'm like are you serious? You call that racism.
always u and mysonne.........

and so if a black artist, like pharell was told he couldnt be on the cover of nme for example because he was black that wouldnt be racism?

what the fu*k are u talking about

I'm starting to think some whites don't know what real racism is.
this is the definition of racism, discrimination based solely on race, they didnt say "you havent got the right image" or anything like that they denied him the cover because of his race.

whats your idea of racism? white people being nasty 2 black people?
 09-02-2008, 05:17 AM         #56
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

since when has it sold only to those groups? it hasnt.

and no, its not up 2 u its up to who runs it.

how can u validate having magazines that only certain races are allowed to be in as good?

and u experienced this? and hendrix? he was never featured on magazine covers?

stop whimpering about other peoples hardships u poof.
 9 years ago '04        #57
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
always u and mysonne.........

and so if a black artist, like pharell was told he couldnt be on the cover of nme for example because he was black that wouldnt be racism?

what the fu*k are u talking about

this is the definition of racism, discrimination based solely on race, they didnt say "you havent got the right image" or anything like that they denied him the cover because of his race.

whats your idea of racism? white people being nasty 2 black people?
You think it's funny to joke about molesting kids, that alone shows what type of logic you have.
 09-02-2008, 05:38 AM         #58
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
You think it's funny to joke about molesting kids, that alone shows what type of logic you have.
i think its funny to joke about anything, thats why its called a joke.

and ive never said anything like "molesting kids is funny" riling people up with such ease is funny.

and what sort of response is that? u get exposed once again for the racist idiot you are and so try and dodge it by saying i find child molestation amusing, when i dont?

u said this wasnt real racism, i explained why it is the exact definition of racism, so do u concede that your a vile piece of knob rot?
 09-02-2008, 05:48 AM         #59
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont you know jataylor, only black people can be discriminated against. This is common knowledge.
 9 years ago '04        #60
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Dont you know jataylor, only black people can be discriminated against. This is common knowledge.
Yeah must of been tough for you whites having to drink out of those white only fountains and having all the mexcians and black take all of your lower tax jobs. Oh your both in the UK you don't really know sh*t about what goes in the USA except what you read, carry on.

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-02-2008 at 05:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago