Do gangs provide protection to rappers for Advertising them?(Wayne,Birdman, ect)

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-31-2008, 09:49 AM         #21
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Is he from DTH in East Orange because I've heard the same thing before? I was hearing that when Treach became a superstar he was bringing his connects or security from Cali with him back home to East Orange and people from around his way somehow got put onto becoming bloods but I never really got any confirmation. In fact, I even heard Double I in East Orange was the first set on the eastcoast dating back to 1991. But at Treach if he actually had something to do with the spreading of gangs in the East. Talk about having a negative effect in your own community
 CheezyDoDo said:
Yea I heard a couple Cali n*ggas came over to illtown in the early 90's and started planting seeds.All I know is its a how bunch of n*ggas carrying flags over here
Yeah True Story, I don't think it was all Treach fault but he definitely played a part.
 9 years ago '04        #22
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 372 372
[QUOTE=CheezyDoDo;12531689] That makes no since.Why would a real blood cosign a fake blood you internet n*ggas k!ll me [/QUOTE

You must didn't hear spider loc say in the video where he's explaining the lil wayne situation that wayne takes care of couple of bloods that he knows. Read between the lines. Money makes sh*t happen it ain't that much real in the world. It's like being paid to endorse somebody. Champ, I've been on boxden since it was called beat-box you been on here for a year and already have just as many post as me. Get of the house & live a little bit.
 08-31-2008, 09:58 AM         #23
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ wayne and birdman in the title.....
 9 years ago '07        #24
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
[QUOTE=Mr.Man;12531850]
 CheezyDoDo said:
That makes no since.Why would a real blood cosign a fake blood you internet n*ggas k!ll me [/QUOTE

You must didn't hear spider loc say in the video where he's explaining the lil wayne situation that wayne takes care of couple of bloods that he knows. Read between the lines. Money makes sh*t happen it ain't that much real in the world. It's like being paid to endorse somebody. Champ, I've been on boxden since it was called beat-box you been on here for a year and already have just as many post as me. Get of the house & live a little bit.
Wayne and Baby fu*k with Real Blood n*ggas like Terminator and Capo so what is you sayin.You need to stay off youtube and go into the real world.Them n*ggas dont need wayne and Baby's money.People just like to gossip....

Last edited by CheezyDoDo; 08-31-2008 at 10:24 AM..
 08-31-2008, 10:43 AM         #25
ThaKiddKid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=CheezyDoDo;12531894]
 Mr.Man said:

Wayne and Baby fu*k with Real Blood n*ggas like Terminator and Capo so what is you sayin.You need to stay off youtube and go into the real world.Them n*ggas dont need wayne and Baby's money.People just like to gossip....

co-sign Term,Capo,AR, but wayne n baby are protected by ZOE POUND
 9 years ago '04        #26
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
interesting. really.
 9 years ago '04        #27
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 372 372
 Mr.Man said:

Youngin I've seen a tree drop more leaves then you can rake up. You can never have too much money fool esp. free money. That's all I'm going to say on the issue I going into the the "real world" where my 8yr old has a basketball game.
 9 years ago '07        #28
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 mR ReZiW said:
Obviously whenever you see these "rappers" in the hood. their getting extorted. evenn biggie was paying the crips for protection when he went cali, just to get the word out like rraaah you cant rob him.
Even S.A.S. came to my endz rolled with a couple mandem made a few tunes n sh*t. just to be like 'yh were down with ____'

RAPPERS WANNA BE GANGSTERS
GANGSTERS WANNA BE RAPPERS

Its nuts like that.
Yo, where u from....i notice some of the quotes are London slang...and are you talking about S.A.S. (Mega n Mayhem) from London??

Tell me more...im interested in how S.A.S. streed cred!
 9 years ago '06        #29
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
 25/8 said:
SunsetVine I hear you but check this...this is what I do NOT understand

say you a big time multiple platinum rapper from new york and you travel to LA to do a show

why in the FUKK would you pay for n*ggas for a pass to the hood?

And most likely your going to have a security team with 24/7 so how the fukk do gangs extort you?

BIG and PAC had security teams.... and LA still took em from us... via baby lane and LABD's finest. Pt is in LA it can go down and it probably will. Its a confrontational place even tho its laid back...and them niccaz cant come from OUT OF BOUNDS claimin a set (even tho i never heard them claim an official bompton set..., not the Trees, MOB, LP or even cedar..) and come to LA like its cool.

Your on the west in washington right?.. Yall got gangs up there.. Its a gang of crips in spokane. Niccaz catch they F's in La and run up there to lay low so you should know how that gang shyt works.

Wayne And weezy did not grow up in LA, they weren't bred in LA. And im sorry but niccas who start gang bangin in they early to late 20's is some marks. No pass.. not from either side. Unless they pay for it.

You pay that tax so you can have niccaz that will check dudes like spida loc and 40glocc or some random blood that might run up on your suv with a burner telling you 2 un a.ss them jewls...

SHyt thats universal law. Im sure i cant drop an album claiming your hood .... without you feeling some kinda way about. Specially if im making money off of your hood. You gonna wanna piece... pleasebelievit.
 9 years ago '06        #30
space
space
space
 stitch said:
"politics" my a.ss.

Them n*ggas soft, b. Come on. You know this. They're just too scared to check someone over some b.s. so they don't have to go to jail and get owned in the butt again.
LOLOL i would call them niccas soft. More like they not trying to lose a cash cow during a drought ;-) Thats what i mean by politics. Them niccas don't get an overall bompton pass.. and damn sure aint get a compton pass. Just cus one lesser known blood gang and the game cosigns them doesn't mean all blood gangs from the mob to the trees funks with em. And thats just compton... them niccas would be broke if all bloods in LA got of piece of them.
 9 years ago '08        #31
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
$45,552 | Props total: 17191 17191
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
@ wayne and birdman in the title.....
Well these two are the most bloods promoting rappers I ever seen, so I had to put it out there.
 9 years ago '06        #32
space
space
space
 Mr.Man said:

you talkng bout the nicca with the red hedband and N.O. chain on this mixtape?

He don't gotta la chain on ... and he looks 2 young to be an O.G. In LA he wouldn't meet the qualifications for a "real blood". However bloods are everywhere now.. so it depends on what is defined as real. Anyone can k!ll with a red bandana on. Does it make them real?.... dunno.

Real maybe..... original no. And yes.. niccas need wayne an baby's money. Just like the 20's need snoop money. Just like mob needed sugs... and cedar needed games.... and the trees needed quik..... and tragnew need eihts... and.. well you starting to get the pattern. In cali you take care of your loved ones... as they take care of you.

Older catz look out for and mold the younger ones... the younger ones put in work for the older catz. Drug dealers pay taxes.... and so do rappers that advirtise. LA rappers however do it cuz they are down for there loved ones. You gonna give back.. because with out your gang there would be no gangser rapper.

Its kinda like getting rich an buyin yo momma that big a.ss house in the hills...
 9 years ago '06        #33
space
space
space
 CheezyDoDo said:
That makes no since.Why would a real blood cosign a fake blood you internet n*ggas k!ll me
MONEY... MONEY... Money... and the fame. Them niccas wanna blow and rap and sell millions like weezy. They don't wanna be putting in work all they lives... lol Shyt weezy like fidelity investments to them niccas.
 9 years ago '05        #34
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1371 1371
Background of the Double II Set

In the early 1970s, a street gang that went by the name
of “the Bloods,” was formed in Los Angeles, California. As time
passed, the Bloods spread to areas surrounding Los Angeles and
other locations, and broke into individual units or “sets,” each
identified or affiliated with a certain street, neighborhood or
area.

One such Bloods set based in Inglewood, California was
called the Queen Street Bloods Gang, or QSBG.

In or about 1993, two individuals representing
themselves to be members of the Queens Street Bloods Gang
traveled to the area of 18th and William Streets in East Orange,
New Jersey and advocated that certain individuals in that area,
including several of the defendants and their coconspirators,
should become members of, learn about, and align themselves with,
the QSBG and more generally with the Bloods.

As a result, several of the existing gangs in and
around East Orange, New Jersey, such as the Gutter Rats, the
Drama Lords, the Steel Click crew and the Chain Gang began to
unify into a single entity called Double II, or the Double II
Set, the name of which represents the union of Inglewood,
California and “Illtown,” an area nickname for East Orange, New
Jersey.

In the years after its creation in 1993, the Double II
Set was aligned with, and abided by, the practices of the Bloods
in California, particularly the QSBG. Over time, the Double II
Set has incorporated many of the rules and protocols of the
United Bloods Nation, more commonly known as the “East Coast
Bloods.”

As far as I'm concerned, Double I is the first and only real official set on the eastcoast. There set was initiated and cosigned by actual westcoast bloods. Bloods from NY and elsewhere on the East are not official.
 9 years ago '07        #35
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 sunsetnVine said:
MONEY... MONEY... Money... and the fame. Them niccas wanna blow and rap and sell millions like weezy. They don't wanna be putting in work all they lives... lol Shyt weezy like fidelity investments to them niccas.
[QUOTE=sunsetnVine;12532304]
 CheezyDoDo said:

you talkng bout the nicca with the red hedband and N.O. chain on this mixtape?

He don't gotta la chain on ... and he looks 2 young to be an O.G. In LA he wouldn't meet the qualifications for a "real blood". However bloods are everywhere now.. so it depends on what is defined as real. Anyone can k!ll with a red bandana on. Does it make them real?.... dunno.

Real maybe..... original no. And yes.. niccas need wayne an baby's money. Just like the 20's need snoop money. Just like mob needed sugs... and cedar needed games.... and the trees needed quik..... and tragnew need eihts... and.. well you starting to get the pattern. In cali you take care of your loved ones... as they take care of you.

Older catz look out for and mold the younger ones... the younger ones put in work for the older catz. Drug dealers pay taxes.... and so do rappers that advirtise. LA rappers however do it cuz they are down for there loved ones. You gonna give back.. because with out your gang there would be no gangser rapper.

Its kinda like getting rich an buyin yo momma that big a.ss house in the hills...
Ar,Terminator,Capo

[pic - click to view]

Yall Say Money but I dont know if a real blood would hav n*ggas screamin all this blood sh*t on records and not check em.
 9 years ago '07        #36
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 4REAL said:
Is he from DTH in East Orange because I've heard the same thing before? I was hearing that when Treach became a superstar he was bringing his connects or security from Cali with him back home to East Orange and people from around his way somehow got put onto becoming bloods but I never really got any confirmation. In fact, I even heard Double I in East Orange was the first set on the eastcoast dating back to 1991. But at Treach if he actually had something to do with the spreading of gangs in the East. Talk about having a negative effect in your own community
I was raised in E.O. and that story is true. Double II(Inglewood/Illtown) was the first official blood set on the East Coast and Treach has been running sh*t out here ever since. He bought some of his homies from Inglewood out here in '93 and they taught these n*ggas the knowledge and it's been a wrap ever since. IMO it's the ONLY official set on the east.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 08-31-2008 at 02:02 PM..
 08-31-2008, 02:05 PM         #37
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its called extortion, even the game and snoop dogg prob gettin extorted from they own sets.

thats the only way they might be allowed to continue to rep they sets knowing damn well they arent banging for they hood anymore.

snoop dont bang but he still reps his crip set after being rich n famous 10+ years.

game still rep cedar block piru,but wit his sh*t its different cuz his brother runs that set, so thats family regardless.

da rest of them so called rappers/gang bangers r fake
 08-31-2008, 03:01 PM         #38
Street Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason they think they su-woopin is cuz wehen Mac-10 joined cash money and all opf sudden all them n*ggaz though they were slobs
 9 years ago '04        #39
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Birdman even has "BLOOD" tattooed on his stomach
 08-31-2008, 07:17 PM         #40
nelly > nas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago