most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
no video = no care

S.P. ain't ever mention this sh*t
Y would kiss leave S.P.?
Trick Trick's lame, if I ever murked some1 like Styles P, I'd fu*kin air it out my a.ss and get all tha publicity I can, cuz no1's ever messin with SP in tha streets

But too bad Trick Trick sucks and can't make a record worth enough to fit on my 300gb Hard Drive

Trick Trick is prolly one of tha worst rappers tryin 2 act hard, not sayin FT is bad, not sayin he any good either, but them two should form a duo, they kinda got tha same style.........NO FLOW
 9 years ago '04        #22
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
herd that sh*t did happen...but from wat i herd it was an altercation and styles wasnt yellin sh*t...i no p wasnt gona get pushed around neither and was f!ghten em...wasnt some robbing sh*t...
 9 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
I said "basically said fu*k NYC". Suge called out Puff, Snoop basically told the crowd he don't give a fu*k about them booing him. The n*ggas basically came on enemy turf and served n*ggas. You don't want to talk about DPG getting shot at while they was kicking down NYC's buildings, because we all Know where (THE GOAT) BIG's final destination was.

Like I said NYC n*ggas pop sh*t in NY, they chill with the tough guy sh*t when they out of town. What is so bad about that? It's smart, because you can end up getting split like Styles P, or worse, if you trying that "Grimey" sh*t outside of the Apple.
they came to ny,got ran out,whats your point?
 08-27-2008, 02:30 AM         #24
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
they came to ny,got ran out,whats your point?

[pic - click to view]

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '04        #25
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
man Detroit is a hard city it has a high unemployment rate people down there dont mess i wouldn't disrespect nobodys city u dont know whos about
 08-27-2008, 04:21 AM         #26
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe you ... you need more people
 9 years ago '04        #27
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 Loyalist said:
its just a rumor
Its not a rumor, Styles side of what happened was on AHH and his said he took an L on it. So obviously it happened
 9 years ago '04        #28
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah Trick Trick beat Styles down in the D mayne.

There was an interview somewhere where Style says it true.

Styles always getting involved in dumb sh*t though, got sent to jail for stabbing some fool in the a.ss (no homo), got his leg broke for throwing paper napkins at some old guys car, shot and k!lled someone and got off on self defense.

Any word on when Styles dropping a new album?
 9 years ago '08        #29
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 Sir Shiesty said:
i dont believe you ... you need more people

we. we don't believe them.

Whoever said SP has no flow.... LAME. Prob a wayne-e-ac
 08-27-2008, 07:07 AM         #30
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
trick trick said that he styles kiss and a few homeboys were kicking it in the lobby after a d-block show they did
here in Detroit that didnt go too well.

he said kiss was real cool but styles was trying to be too hard and screaming fu*k DETROIT. Kiss decided he was leaving but Styles stayed around still disrespecting the city, so Trick told one of his boys to shut em up
and they socked styles and beat the n*ggas he had with him too.

there's video somewhere on the net when trick told the story

styles was all up in tricks face and trick didnt want it so he called a bouncer at the club who he knows and the big guy broke styles jaw lol
 9 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

Nas lost.
lol agreed
 9 years ago '08        #32
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
so what if he did? anybody can get touched, its nothin. we all know the same thing would happen if trick trick came to ny or anywhere else poppin some crazy shyt. its real n*ggas everywhere and u not gon come to nobody turf on some blatant disrespectful shyt and not feel no consequences.
 9 years ago '04        #33
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Mr Nice said:
styles was all up in tricks face and trick didnt want it so he called a bouncer at the club who he knows and the big guy broke styles jaw lol
So now its the bouncer that got into it with him? Trick ain't do sh*t. Anyone can call a bouncer...man i get my a.ss kicked by a bouncer every weekend its nothin :dancingcool:
 08-27-2008, 12:49 PM         #34
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah...some shyt went down with styles and this bum Trick....but it wasn;t a fair one....dudes jumped Styles...i think he was talkin shyt about Detroit, so thats how shyt got started....on the real though, Detroit is about to rot...that city got a terrible economy..
 9 years ago '05        #35
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k DETROIT LOL NAW IM JOKIN. I fu*kS WIT THE D & THE WHOLE MIDWEST ON DECK
 08-27-2008, 03:06 PM         #36
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is true and its old news
 08-27-2008, 03:32 PM         #37
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
LOL trick trick is stay checkin dudes thats in the lime light. He whoop'd trick daddys a.ss i seen that tape at the barber shop a while back. I've only heard about the styles p thing.
trick trick is the biggest fukk'n joke in detroit. i seen that bytch in plan b one night with pistol pete...

that fat n*gga was hiding behind his bodyguard...he only pulls that bully shyt in detroit

he admitted trick daddy and crew whipped his a.ss in miami but couldn't get that chain off

his albums/mixtapes/discography/life fukk'n SUCK...n*gga didnt even wanna square of with suge in vegas

PUSSC
 08-27-2008, 03:35 PM         #38
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

Nas lost.
trudyness sucked nas c*ck
 9 years ago '04        #39
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO at the first few post on this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy