most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????
1 7 3.74%
2 11 5.88%
3 33 17.65%
4 77 41.18%
5 59 31.55%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
cracktracks 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 0 0
Just had a quick check of the album...and so far I only feel the shawty redd track and the put on track

kinda dissapointed but fu*k it I still bump jeezy ishh

and his features are kinda questionable.. i dont think they put anything extra to the album , expect for anthony,,but the boosie part could have just as easily been blood raw or some up and coming artist of his label
 9 years ago '06        #42
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah this sh*t does go hard.
I must say that I'm a little disappointed with the previously un-leaked tracks though. None of them blew me away like My President Is Black, Don't Know You or Amazin' did. There are a few skips (Takin' It There, What They Want, maybe Everything and Who Dat) but the rest is sickkkk. Delete the weak tracks, add the Put On Remix and Legal and you have a classic. The way it is, it's definitely a 4/5. Not as good as 101 but a little better than 102.
 9 years ago '04        #43
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
I like Jeezy but I'm not feelin this joint. I don't like his new flow, I like that trap or die flow!!
 9 years ago '05        #44
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
My President Is Black is bonkers..

diVERSEity said:
Yeah this sh*t does go hard.
I must say that I'm a little disappointed with the previously un-leaked tracks though. None of them blew me away like My President Is Black, Don't Know You or Amazin' did. There are a few skips (Takin' It There, What They Want, maybe Everything and Who Dat) but the rest is sickkkk. Delete the weak tracks, add the Put On Remix and Legal and you have a classic. The way it is, it's definitely a 4/5. Not as good as 101 but a little better than 102.
And I been sayin' it..Your opinion doesn't matter when you think that putting an unofficial Remix of a song will make Young Jeezy's album a Hiphop classic. Your opinion didn't matter when you said Cube's album was corny and that the best song on it was I Got My Locs On and it doesn't matter now.

You gave Cube's album a 4/10 and you're giving this an 8/10? So Jeezy's album quality is double Cube's album quality?

Yeah, ok.
 9 years ago '04        #45
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
 tazbk said:
By whom?????? Eh, I could name 10 better this year and a good 5 from the past 2 months alone but that's regardless cause it's only my opinion.

But anyway...................

12 straight songs of Jeezy with no features was not a good listening experience. Half of those sounded the same. I'll keep spinning this for awhile but I'm not nearly excited with this as I was his first two and those were still only good albums.
couldn't agree with you more....all the beats sound the same w/ the same tempo, and he's talked about the same sh*t since first albums...tired of hearing him say "got my 87 jeans on"...he says it in like 4 different songs on that CD, also refers to a watch about a dozen times as well....production was sub-par at best, no where near his previous 2 albums...disappointed in the CD:angry12::angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #46
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 Left Hook said:
My President Is Black is bonkers..

And I been sayin' it..Your opinion doesn't matter when you think that putting an unofficial Remix of a song will make Young Jeezy's album a Hiphop classic. Your opinion didn't matter when you said Cube's album was corny and that the best song on it was I Got My Locs On and it doesn't matter now.

You gave Cube's album a 4/10 and you're giving this an 8/10? So Jeezy's album quality is double Cube's album quality?

Yeah, ok.
1) The Recession takes a big dump on Raw Footage.

2) Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It is the best song on Raw Footage.

3) I don't care if you think my opinion doesn't matter because guess what I think about your opinion...

4) If you really think Raw Footage is a good album then I don't even wanna argue with you since that raises some serious questions about your intelligence.
 9 years ago '08        #47
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,890 | Props total: 12589 12589
Fire, south still runnin sh*t beeyatchs!!

Jeezy!!

TM101>>TR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TI
 9 years ago '05        #48
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 diVERSEity said:
1) The Recession takes a big dump on Raw Footage.

2) Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It is the best song on Raw Footage.

3) I don't care if you think my opinion doesn't matter because guess what I think about your opinion...

4) If you really think Raw Footage is a good album then I don't even wanna argue with you since that raises some serious questions about your intelligence.
Don't act like you didn't say I Got My Locs On was on the same level as Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It, you know you wrote it so don't try and pass it off.

I know you don't care about what I think, I'm just responding to how you feel about Raw Footage and The Recession. I didn't expect you to care. Yes, I do think Raw Footage is a good album. You wanna raise some "serious" questions about my intelligence? I'm taking two courses for a double degree on Law and Business. Not that that's relevant to the discussion at hand, nor do I think I'm by any means "intelligent" with what I'm doing in college, but I think I can judge Raw Footage with my brain, thanks. I don't really need someone telling me how incompetent I am at judging Cube's album.

I like the Recession, but I think your opinion on this matter is void to me because if you really think Raw Footage is a 4/10 I think you're the one that needs to raise some questions.

Pointless argument anyway. You're not going to give in, and neither am I. All these internet arguments end up nowhere. We'll just stop it here. You can think whatever you like about Raw Footage, I just think you have sh*tty taste.
 9 years ago '07        #49
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1765 1765
The album started of bangin like da first 5 tracks then it got a lil borin.I personally think its his worse album but its not far from his last album.I would say its even but the "Hypnotize" on da last album waz insane.
 9 years ago '06        #50
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
There aren't enough feats in this album.

Too much Jeezy, Jeezy, Jeezy.

The beats are dope though.
 9 years ago '05        #51
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
Too stagnant, im about to fall asleeeeeeeeeeeep. Bpm needs to be picked up on the cd. Typical Jeezy, with that said its a 3/5. Im still bangin Game and Cube.
 9 years ago '06        #52
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
This album is a typical Jeezy adlibing not alot of substance album. But I knew what to expect and listened accordingly. My biggest detterent was LIL BOOSIE :wtf:
 9 years ago '04        #53
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
worst album out of his three... really feelin that anthony hamilton track but boosie ruins it
 9 years ago '08        #54
Canibus Green 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
Jeezy sh*t always bang in the whip. His ear for beats is pure ignorance :-D
 9 years ago '05        #55
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 1169 1169
the intro is crazy

its a strong 3.5 or a weak 4
 9 years ago '05        #56
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
I dont know what people were expecting on this album if they didnt like it

This is typical Jeezy

How can people complain he is rapping about the same stuff what did you think he would talk about.

Game gets a pass for continually namedropping and rapping bout Dre, Jay, (insert legend here), 64's, and Impalas yet Jeezy cant

Personally I enjoy this album a hell lot more then The Inspiration

That album was a pure commercial version of TM101 with sh*t like Go Getta aka Soul Survivor pt. 2

Aside from about 4-5 tracks Inspiration was garbage

Jeezy got back on track with this one

TM101>>TR>>TI

4/5
 9 years ago '05        #57
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Mysteryman said:
I dont know what people were expecting on this album if they didnt like it

This is typical Jeezy

How can people complain he is rapping about the same stuff what did you think he would talk about.

Game gets a pass for continually namedropping and rapping bout Dre, Jay, (insert legend here), 64's, and Impalas yet Jeezy cant

Personally I enjoy this album a hell lot more then The Inspiration

That album was a pure commercial version of TM101 with sh*t like Go Getta aka Soul Survivor pt. 2

Aside from about 4-5 tracks Inspiration was garbage

Jeezy got back on track with this one

TM101>>TR>>TI

4/5
Game doesn't get a pass, a lot of people still hate on him
I expected this sort of music with Jeezy, it comes with the connotation of what he embodies anyway.

Inspiration was garbage, I deleted that album quick right after I heard it..I didn't even think 3AM was good

TM101 was cool, I could listen to it back to back..We'll see with this one. I've played My President for a good while now after I dl'd the album.
 08-27-2008, 11:31 AM         #58
raspliffarian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
There aren't enough feats in this album.

Too much Jeezy, Jeezy, Jeezy.
funny how 10 years ago we'd all say... theres not enough solo tracks... too many features feature features...

given the choice i think id rather hear an artist go solo...
 9 years ago '05        #59
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
sounds way too layered, too much extra sh*t honestly. dont know who mixed this sh*t down but i dont know what they were thinking... having said that this is not a bad album
 08-27-2008, 12:31 PM         #60
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
sounds way too layered, too much extra sh*t honestly. dont know who mixed this sh*t down but i dont know what they were thinking... having said that this is not a bad album
I thought I was the only one. Jeezy's lyrics are alright, typical Jeezy which is ok. But the music, aside from a few tracks everything sort of sounds the same and not properly mixed. Plus some tracks feel like they didn't up the bass enough in them. After listening to it, I threw in TM101 and my trunk started to rattle again.

Overall I dunno, listened to it twice, didn't really do it for me too much. Not bad, but not good. 3/5
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy