[Official] Top 5 or Top 10 Dead or Alive.

most viewed right now
 115
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
Dead

Pac
Half A Mill
Big
Pun
Big L ( Big L's place is logical, he had great potential n metas/punches but he hadn't developed thoroughly as an "Artist" yet...

Alive

Cormega
GhostFace
AZ
Nas
JayZ

Notable Mention: Max B he's too fresh out the oven as an artist tho, gotta see how he adapts to Major Label life if he ever gets there....


Last edited by Universal~Mind; 09-21-2008 at 04:24 AM..
 09-21-2008, 04:37 AM         #102
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Dead

Pac
Half A Mill
Big
Pun
Big L ( Big L's place is logical, he had great potential n metas/punches but he hadn't developed thoroughly as an "Artist" yet...

Alive

Cormega
GhostFace
AZ
Nas
JayZ

Notable Mention: Max B he's too fresh out the oven as an artist tho, gotta see how he adapts to Major Label life if he ever gets there....
:wtf:
 10 years ago '05        #103
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
 brayan99 said:
:wtf:
WTF @ ya life.
 10 years ago '07        #104
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
IN THIS ORDER!!!!
1)2pac
2) The Notorious B.I.G.
3) Jay-Z
4) Nas
5)Eminem (slightly over Rakim)
 10 years ago '06        #105
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 269 269
*Note: BIG and 2pac have been at the top of my list but I think its Unfair when Nas and Jay keep dropping more Albums.

1. Nas
Synopsis:The 2nd Coming of Rakim. Lyrically and Conceptually its hard to find a Sharper sword. Plagued by bad beat selection in his later years.
Classics: Illmattic,It Was Written, Lost Tapes:
Almost Classic:Stillmattic, Gods Son, Untitled
Should Have been Classic: I Am, Originaly it was gonna be a double disc but the tracks leaked.

2.Jay:
Synopsis: The god Mc.The wittiest rapper with more Flows than you can count. Also one of the most consistent MC's ever. Has an ear for dope production but some times he can be shallow with content.
Classics:Reasonable Doubt,Vol.2,Blueprint
Almost Classic:Dynasty,Black Album
Should Have Been Classic: Vol.1 (the pop songs ruined it from being classic)


3.Rakim:
Synopsis:Rakim is the Lyrical God . Your favorite rapper has taken a page or two from Rakim. He's the architecht for the supper lyrical rapper. He brought Intricate rhyme patterns and lyrical depth to the game.
Classics:Paid in Full, Follow the Leader, Dont Sweat the Technique
*note: I havent listened to Let the rythem hit em or the 18th Letter

4.2pac
Snyopsis:The Icon. His catalog is so deep it makes you wonder what these other rappers are doing. Whether he was talking bout his mom, his homies who died, Social politics or just some thug sh*t he made you feel him. His versatitlity and work ethic made up for any technical skills he lacked as an Mc.
Classics: Me Against the World, All Eyes on Me, Makeveli
Note: I havent really listend to 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 my n*ggaZ

5.BIG:
Synopsis: Artisticaly speaking BIG was the complete Package;Voice, Delivery, Flow, Lyrics, Freestyles and story telling Abilities. His rap style was so sick. He was also versatile. He could be rough for the fellas, smooth for the ladies, Real Dark and Humorous and he did it all with NO PAPER. The only thing about him he is he only made two Albums.
*Note: He probably would of been number 1 if He had a chance to put out more material.


Last edited by Menelek; 09-21-2008 at 09:34 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #106
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,466 | Props total: 835 835
 Cuban Linx... said:
YALL SHOULD START OVER, THIS sh*t IS A disaster

THIS "ALL TIME" OVERALL LIST REMEMBER THAT...
what he said
 11-14-2008, 10:28 AM         #107
DNa BRoWN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Pac
2. Jadakiss
3. Ghostface
4. Ol' Dirty Bastard
5. Scarface
6. Eminem
7. Lauryn Hill
8. Nas
9. Outkast
10. Jay-Z
11. Royce Da 5'9"
12. Lil Wayne
13. Styles P
14. Snoop Dogg
15. Biggie


I don't know about 6-15 , I might re-work it.
 11-14-2008, 10:32 AM         #108
fresh. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're better then me bc i can never pick a top 5,10, 1000. lol.


sh*t is difficult bc i'll make a list and i think i'm set then i start thinking and i am like yo but damn man let me just move this here and take this one out but no i like them/him/her. lol.


you're list is decent, my dislike of lil wayne need not be brought up again but yah. lol. good looking @ royce.
 10 years ago '06        #109
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lil wayne..honestly?
 11-14-2008, 12:36 PM         #110
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay
biggie
pac
nas
common
 10 years ago '05        #111
rellish 
space
avatar space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 1454 1454
1.Makaveli:applause:
2a. The Notorius B.I.G.
2b. Jay-z
3. Nas
4. 3000 (could move into top 3 if his next album has wat he offers around these days)


On the come up: Wayne, he is the most improved rapper of all time to me:agreement6:, if he drops a few more classics like Carter 1 and 2 hen he can maybe move to top 6
 11-14-2008, 01:11 PM         #112
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I probably listed my list on this site 25 times, but I'll do it again since this is the "official" thread.

Greatest:

Rakim
NaS
Kool G Rap
GZA
Pharoahe Monch
Common
Black Thought
Masta Ace
Ghostface k!llah
Jay-Z

Favorites:
Ghostface k!llah
Common
Rakim
Monch
Masta Ace
MURS
NaS

My current favorite is Blu.


Last edited by KrayLay; 11-14-2008 at 01:23 PM..
 11-14-2008, 01:14 PM         #113
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DNa BRoWN said:
1. Pac
2. Jadakiss
3. Ghostface
4. Ol' Dirty Bastard
5. Scarface
6. Eminem
7. Lauryn Hill
8. Nas
9. Outkast
10. Jay-Z
11. Royce Da 5'9"
12. Lil Wayne
13. Styles P
14. Snoop Dogg
15. Biggie


I don't know about 6-15 , I might re-work it.
Want to explain to me how ODB is a better fu*king rapper than Nas?

Or how Rakim isn't on here at all?
 11-14-2008, 01:14 PM         #114
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
News flash, Boxden. Hip Hop did NOT start in 1996.
 11-14-2008, 01:16 PM         #115
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
*Note: BIG and 2pac have been at the top of my list but I think its Unfair when Nas and Jay keep dropping more Albums.

1. Nas
Synopsis:The 2nd Coming of Rakim. Lyrically and Conceptually its hard to find a Sharper sword. Plagued by bad beat selection in his later years.
Classics: Illmattic,It Was Written, Lost Tapes:
Almost Classic:Stillmattic, Gods Son, Untitled
Should Have been Classic: I Am, Originaly it was gonna be a double disc but the tracks leaked.

2.Jay:
Synopsis: The god Mc.The wittiest rapper with more Flows than you can count. Also one of the most consistent MC's ever. Has an ear for dope production but some times he can be shallow with content.
Classics:Reasonable Doubt,Vol.2,Blueprint
Almost Classic:Dynasty,Black Album
Should Have Been Classic: Vol.1 (the pop songs ruined it from being classic)


3.Rakim:
Synopsis:Rakim is the Lyrical God . Your favorite rapper has taken a page or two from Rakim. He's the architecht for the supper lyrical rapper. He brought Intricate rhyme patterns and lyrical depth to the game.
Classics:Paid in Full, Follow the Leader, Dont Sweat the Technique
*note: I havent listened to Let the rythem hit em or the 18th Letter

4.2pac
Snyopsis:The Icon. His catalog is so deep it makes you wonder what these other rappers are doing. Whether he was talking bout his mom, his homies who died, Social politics or just some thug sh*t he made you feel him. His versatitlity and work ethic made up for any technical skills he lacked as an Mc.
Classics: Me Against the World, All Eyes on Me, Makeveli
Note: I havent really listend to 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 my n*ggaZ

5.BIG:
Synopsis: Artisticaly speaking BIG was the complete Package;Voice, Delivery, Flow, Lyrics, Freestyles and story telling Abilities. His rap style was so sick. He was also versatile. He could be rough for the fellas, smooth for the ladies, Real Dark and Humorous and he did it all with NO PAPER. The only thing about him he is he only made two Albums.
*Note: He probably would of been number 1 if He had a chance to put out more material.
After you hear those two Rakim albums I'm sure he'll be your number 1.:greetings10:
 11-14-2008, 01:22 PM         #116
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
News flash, Boxden. Hip Hop did NOT start in 1996.
reality check, not everybody was born in the same era......
 11-14-2008, 01:25 PM         #117
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
reality check, not everybody was born in the same era......
And....
 10 years ago '06        #118
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
I will give you top 10

1.) Jay-Z
2.) 2Pac
3.) Nas
4.) B.I.G.
5.) Rakim
6.) Eminem
7.) Ice Cube
8.) Big Daddy Kane
9.) KRS-ONE
10.) LL Cool J
 11-14-2008, 02:52 PM         #119
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
And....
and muthafu*ka, as time changed so did the critics..u cant expect everybody to like what u like....
 10 years ago '05        #120
rippac4 
space
avatar space
space
$14,342 | Props total: 1394 1394
 KrayLay said:
News flash, Boxden. Hip Hop did NOT start in 1996.
everybody's different, quit worrying about everyone else& just do u
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 110
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 103
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
104 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Kobe's advice to Bron
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy