most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6452 pageviews
18 comments

imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
Yor Health Products

I can tell you what products your need...trying to lose weight, gain muscle, etc holler at me...make sure you read the following....you need to give these products a try they are legit.

If you are looking to lose weight and be in great health read the following...

Yor Health is one of the largest growing distributors of health products in the United States. Their products are based on more natural ingredients, and have been lab tested to ensure they work. Some of these products include:
Yor Complete Burner
Yor Meal Replacement
Yor essential vitamins
And many other products…

Former NFL superstar Tim Brown believes in these products, that is why he is on the athletic advisory board of Yor Health.

To find out more about these products go to:

[pic - click to view]

https://www.yor.com/index.aspx
If you need more information you can PM me or contact me at chainz97@yor.net
If you are interested in purchasing the products PM me of contact me at chainz97@yor.net

I have used many of these products and can give first hand experiences with these products. One thing i can say is that these products work.

Last edited by imthatinfamous; 08-25-2008 at 11:51 PM..

18 comments for "Yor Health Products"

9 years ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
You guys are sleeping these products work, and better than most of the products out there. IF you wanna lose weight, gain muscle, etc talk to me. Email or PM ill let you know the realness of these products.
 9 years ago '06        #3
space
space
Take a chance and me a question you might get something out of it.
 9 years ago '04        #4
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598
Scam + pyramid

Why else would this dude be pushing so hard to sell this stuff.
 9 years ago '06        #5
space
space
Its not a scam thats the thing. I tried these products, and they work. Look at the page, look at who we got on the board. Do your home work on them....find out who Tim Brown is, and the fact that he used these products. Im trying to get it out there. I already sold to many people in Boston, and none are upset. Im trying to spread this out. Get at me if you have any questions ill let u know the deal
 9 years ago '08        #6
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
Former NFL superstar Tim Brown believes in these products, that is why he is on the athletic advisory board of Yor Health.
Yes this must be the reason, not any endorsement money his retired a.ss is getting
 9 years ago '06        #7
space
space
Do your research, and you will find that he was the one who brought these products to Yor. He used them through out his career. If you check his statistics hes a pretty damn good player. Look im trying to put this out there for the people who need help. The people who need to lose weight, gain muscle, looking for a healthier life style, etc. Let me give you an example:
Hydroxycut hardcore: I used this product to lose weight for wrestling in highschool. It gave me stomach cramps, diarrhea, etc. When i would get off the product I would gain all the weight i lost back.
WIth Yor Burner i lost 20 pounds in 1 month and didnt gain it back.
These products are made with natural ingredients, not a bunch of crap that are made in a lab and are harmful to you.
I understand that some of you might be skeptical, but for the ones who want a life change...hit me up
my email is
 9 years ago '07        #8
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Wow look at this Yor people go to boxden board and advertise. If you're popular and fastest growing products how come I never see any ads on tv or newspaper? Let me guess; because u guys are scam , u pretend to be popular but your dennis wong, johny ly avoid the media as much as possible. Why? Because Yor is a scam. I personally was recruited by his dude name##############and after a couple meetings I realized this whole pyramid biz is BS. What kind of company take meetings at starbucks and hotel? Don't buy anythig from them, I don't think thier products is legally checked by the federal.
 9 years ago '06        #9
space
space
There are so many damn things wrong with what you said. Our products are not check be the federal govt? we wouldnt be able to sell them if we didnt provide the research and results, etc to the govt. Out products have not been approved by the FDA, but the same thing gos for any products but muscletech, muscle milk, etc.

Again I aint trying to get this out there for people who dont believe, Im out here trying to help other people achieve a better and heathier life style.
 08-28-2008, 04:50 PM         #10
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smell marketing in the air
 9 years ago '07        #11
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 imthatinfamous said:
There are so many damn things wrong with what you said. Our products are not check be the federal govt? we wouldnt be able to sell them if we didnt provide the research and results, etc to the govt. Out products have not been approved by the FDA, but the same thing gos for any products but muscletech, muscle milk, etc.

Again I aint trying to get this out there for people who dont believe, Im out here trying to help other people achieve a better and heathier life style.
How long have u been working with yor? Do u know the company history?
 9 years ago '06        #12
space
space
Ive been with yor before they came out with the health products, Its been about three years total. Yes I am well aware of there history.
 9 years ago '04        #13
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598

[pic - click to view]

12-16-2008, 02:02 PM         #14
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k YOR.com NET whateva fu*k Johnny Ly Micheal Mo Dennis Wong

all them f*g**t a.ss n*ggas! Selling Dreams to Broke mutha fu*kas that screw up their family and friends

I was in thet sh*tty company for 6 months and it was a waste of time
Young a.ss kids dressed in suits standing on 34th and 42nd in groups with clip boards harrassing everyone frontin like they're happy making money for their GOD Dennis Wong...and think in 5 or so years they're gonna be rich fu*k all that sucka sh*t!

ever since they jumped from selling Voip Internet phone to health Products i knew right in their Yor was a gay scam company
 12-16-2008, 08:43 PM         #15
el_pre$idente 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k y0r n*ggas be hustling hard to stay broke
 01-14-2009, 11:00 AM         #16
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol word
 01-14-2009, 11:37 AM         #17
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:
Scam + pyramid

Why else would this dude be pushing so hard to sell this stuff.
Multi-level marketing
 01-14-2009, 11:39 AM         #18
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:

all them f*g**t a.ss n*ggas! Selling Dreams to Broke mutha fu*kas that screw up their family and friends

Young a.ss kids dressed in suits standing on 34th and 42nd in groups with clip boards harrassing everyone frontin like they're happy making money for their GOD Dennis Wong...and think in 5 or so years they're gonna be rich fu*k all that sucka sh*t!

ever since they jumped from selling Voip Internet phone to health Products i knew right in their Yor was a gay scam company
Just like the Donald Trump endorsed ACN.
 9 years ago '04        #19
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Tight_Grip said:

haha, I see those people on my way to work...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy