Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (08 Edition)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
126 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
72 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the game this week?
Penn State 6 75.00%
Ohio State 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-05-2008, 01:14 PM         #101
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Pa suspended 3 of them

Penn State players Maurice Evans, Abe Koroma and Andrew Quarless will miss Saturday's game against Oregon State after police found marijuana in their apartment earlier this week, Penn State coach Joe Paterno said on his radio show Thursday night.

University police seized marijuana from an apartment shared by Evans, Koroma, Quarless and cornerback A.J. Wallace, who Paterno said was not involved in the incident and will be allowed to play Saturday against the Beavers.

No charges have been filed and the investigation is ongoing, Lt. Bill Moerschbacher of the Penn State university police wrote in an e-mail to ESPN.com.

"Wallace was really not part of that situation, but Evans and Quarless and Koroma were," Paterno said on the show. "It's unfortunate. We preach, preach, preach and they stepped out of line. They deserve what they're going to get. Whatever that's going to be, I don't know. My feeling on all of this is they have a responsibility to the program, they have a responsibility to themselves, to their family.

"They have responsibility to their teammates. And if they do something as dumb as it appears they did, and I'm not saying if they did or they didn't yet, but even being close to that kind of thing, I'm not going to play any one of those three kids this weekend."

Penn State president Graham Spanier, in an e-mailed statement, said: "I support Coach Paterno's disciplinary actions against the members of the football team who not only broke team rules but also violated the expectations that Penn State has for its student athletes. Character and social responsibility are important values at Penn State that we will continue to emphasize."

Police were called to the apartment Tuesday night after reports of a loud party. They obtained a search warrant and found a small amount of marijuana.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that warrant listed only Wallace and Quarless as residents who were present during the search.

Evans, a first-team All-Big Ten selection, and Koroma are starters at defensive end and defensive tackle, respectively.

Quarless, a reserve tight end, was suspended for spring practice following a DUI arrest on March 2. He was cited for DUI, failing to stop at a red light and buying alcohol as a minor. The judge sentenced him to a 15-month rehabilitation program, according to the court records.

"They're all three good football players, they're not bad kids," Paterno said. "But you pay for it when you do dumb things. It's something that they'll be living with. … I feel sorry for them and I wish I could do something besides saying, 'You're going to sit out this week, 'til I get all the information.' Because I don't have it all."

The suspensions are the latest in a series of off-field problems for Penn State. Paterno dismissed defensive tackles Phil Taylor and Chris Baker earlier this summer for their involvement in off-field incidents. Penn State also announced cornerback Willie Harriott has been dismissed from the team for an unrelated issue. In November, Harriott, of New Haven, Conn., was arrested for driving under the influence and speeding.

Last edited by jordanshoes; 09-05-2008 at 01:16 PM..
 09-06-2008, 11:05 AM         #102
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game at 3:30 today...hopefully i can catch some of this one on tv
 09-06-2008, 03:48 PM         #103
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn state is looking real good
 9 years ago '05        #104
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
yup penn state dominating... at that 60+yd field goal attempt at the end of the half though
 9 years ago '07        #105
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14591 14591
penn state is my sleeper in the big ten...
 09-06-2008, 06:12 PM         #106
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yup penn state dominating... at that 60+yd field goal attempt at the end of the half though
He almost made that sh*t. The whole student section thought he had that made. Either way that run by Darryl Clark was fu*king nuts. Carried three guys into the end zone.
 09-06-2008, 11:45 PM         #107
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeaaaaaaa boy PSU lookin tight. im just waiting on the big 10 match-ups tho(especially ohio st. wisconsin)
 09-07-2008, 01:10 AM         #108
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah man I was like fu*k...are you kidding me its Kevin Kelly even NFL kickers wont attemo that and its Kevin fu*kING Kelly

Was surprised he almost made it
 09-07-2008, 01:11 AM         #109
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
penn state is my sleeper in the big ten...
Not really a sleeper anymore after those 2 blowouts and other big ten teams struggle

Vincent Vega said:
yeaaaaaaa boy PSU lookin tight. im just waiting on the big 10 match-ups tho(especially ohio st. wisconsin)
I cant wait till Penn State plays a big 10 team for real
 9 years ago '07        #110
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14591 14591
 jordanshoes said:
Not really a sleeper anymore after those 2 blowouts and other big ten teams struggle
I cant wait till Penn State plays a big 10 team for real
exactly why me saying a sleeper in the big ten is credible... sure they blew out 2 teams but they haven't played a conference game yet... so they are big 10 sleepers...
 09-07-2008, 01:16 AM         #111
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
exactly why me saying a sleeper in the big ten is credible... sure they blew out 2 teams but they haven't played a conference game yet... so they are big 10 sleepers...
true...I just cant wait for Oct 18th I got so many friends that go to UM too and they arent even trying to talk sh*t this year...
 09-07-2008, 03:43 AM         #112
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
today was a good day
 09-13-2008, 06:07 PM         #113
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State yet again dominates...they arent beating anyone but hell they are the only team in the Big 10 that has looked great consistently

I cant wait til they get to the middle of the schedule
 09-15-2008, 04:07 PM         #114
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and once again Ohio State makes the big 10 look bad...and so does Michigan
 09-15-2008, 11:28 PM         #115
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's gonna be a major pain in the a.ss to get up around 10 for that bi*ch a.ss Temple game.
 09-16-2008, 03:29 PM         #116
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HR_Paperstacks said:
It's gonna be a major pain in the a.ss to get up around 10 for that bi*ch a.ss Temple game.
Hey I'll take your tickets if its really that big of a problem...

09-16-2008, 03:37 PM         #117
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEA PSU!

now we go on to play that perennial football power-house, TEMPLE
 09-16-2008, 05:28 PM         #118
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Hey I'll take your tickets if its really that big of a problem...

It's not THAT bad. Didn't get tickets? I was part of the lucky ones in the Junior class that got em in that first 30 seconds.

It's gonna be odd staying up an extra day for the Michigan State game though.
 09-17-2008, 09:41 AM         #119
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HR_Paperstacks said:
It's not THAT bad. Didn't get tickets? I was part of the lucky ones in the Junior class that got em in that first 30 seconds.

It's gonna be odd staying up an extra day for the Michigan State game though.
nah I dont even go to Penn State just a big fan
 09-20-2008, 03:03 PM         #120
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another great game but against a bad team....can't wait for the Illinois game
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy