Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (08 Edition)

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the game this week?
Penn State 6 75.00%
Ohio State 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-30-2008, 05:37 PM         #421
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
We are going to k!ll yall in the Rose Bowl. Be careful what u wish for
We will see...beat UCLA first dont fu*k it up
 12-04-2008, 09:32 PM         #422
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State might as well go to the NFL as good as they are
 12-07-2008, 07:12 PM         #423
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Were Goin to the rose bowl to whoop USC!!!
 12-07-2008, 07:29 PM         #424
Sinserus22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats funny i dont think that will happen
 12-07-2008, 08:53 PM         #425
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sinserus22 said:
thats funny i dont think that will happen
yep you and the rest of the nation

thats why they play the games!
 12-07-2008, 10:08 PM         #426
dresnoop60  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
penn states gunna get murdered
 9 years ago '04        #427
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Here's to a good showing for the Big Ten.

Hopefully O$U and Penn State can pull the upsets.
 9 years ago '06        #428
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
everybody is riding the big ten is 2nd rate media bandwagon. we'll be back with a vengeance starting this year.

quote me.
 12-08-2008, 09:03 AM         #429
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
everybody is riding the big ten is 2nd rate media bandwagon. we'll be back with a vengeance starting this year.

quote me.
I think so too...I can see both Penn state and osu pulling off the upsets. Don't know how msu will do against Georgia but Iowa will handle south Carolina
 12-10-2008, 09:00 AM         #430
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Here's to a good showing for the Big Ten.

Hopefully O$U and Penn State can pull the upsets.
and MSU too
 12-16-2008, 06:51 PM         #431
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good to get this done before the game

Soon-to-be-82 Paterno gets 3-year extension

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Penn State coach Joe Paterno has a new three-year contract extension to go along with his new hip.

The Hall of Famer and winningest coach in major college football history has agreed to a new deal with the university, the athletic department said Tuesday in a statement.

The agreement will provide "for the opportunity of Coach Joe Paterno leading the football program through the 2011 season," the statement said. JoePa turns 82 on Sunday.

"It was also agreed that the parties might re-evaluate their circumstances and alter the arrangement by either shortening or extending its length as necessary," the statement said.

The agreement ends months of speculation about Paterno's future since his current deal had expired following this season. University president Graham Spanier and Paterno had announced in the spring that Paterno didn't need something in writing to stay on a job he's had a record 43 years.

Yet contract questions still dogged both sides until Nov. 22, when Paterno said after the Big Ten title-clinching win over Michigan State that he planned to return in 2009.

He had hip replacement surgery the next day. Back on his feet and easing back into his coaching routine, Paterno told reporters last week that he wasn't worried about getting an extension done before the No. 8 Nittany Lions (11-1) play No. 5 Southern California in the Rose Bowl Game Presented by Citi on New Year's Day.

"If we can work out something that they are comfortable with and I'm comfortable with before the bowl, fine," Paterno said. "I just get tired of recruits asking me, 'How long are you going to be there?' But most of them are fine."

Terms of the extension were not announced.

Records released by the State Employees Retirement System last year put his 2007 salary at about $512,000. The state data did not reflect other sources of compensation such as bonuses or outside income.

By salary alone though, Paterno's contract is nowhere close to those of other big names such as Alabama's Nick Saban, the highest-paid coach at $4 million a year.

As for his health, Paterno has said he is feeling fine and that rehab is going well. He's eager to get back to the sideline, where he hasn't coached from since late September.

Paterno stayed vague about how much longer he thought he could coach.

"There's no reason for me not to think that I can go for a while," he said. "Now how long is a while? I don't know."

Counting Paterno's 16 seasons as a Penn State a.ssistant before taking the head-coaching job in 1966, the 2009 campaign would be JoePa's 60th year on the Nittany Lion coaching staff.

Also Tuesday, Penn State sophomore Aaron Maybin was selected a first-team AP All-American. The defensive end is fourth in the nation with 12 sacks.

Center A.Q. Shipley was picked to the second team, while guard Rich Ohrnberger and receiver and return man Derrick Williams were named to the third team.
 12-23-2008, 08:08 PM         #432
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait for this damn game
 12-24-2008, 12:05 AM         #433
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USC gonna get r*ped Sim

:dancingcool:
 12-25-2008, 12:37 AM         #434
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn right
 12-27-2008, 01:21 AM         #435
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was watching the 95 Penn State - Oregon Rose Bowl game on Big 10 Network...back when Penn State got by on their great offense instead of defense
 9 years ago '04        #436
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
i hope this game is good since I will be there in the stand. Would be nice to see PSU pull the upset.
 12-27-2008, 02:40 AM         #437
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn wish I was goin to the game you are lucky...how much did you have to pay for tickets if you dont mind me askin?
 9 years ago '04        #438
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Damn wish I was goin to the game you are lucky...how much did you have to pay for tickets if you dont mind me askin?
I dunno my pops is an alumni and he works close under Rendell. They gave him tickets for the Michigan St game but he couldnt make it so he said well let me get Rose Bowl tickets so they hooked him up at normal price before they got marked up. Hes flying out from PA to meet me at the game. I'm flying out of Phoenix the morning of the game and flying back the next day. I wish I could stay longer but it's opening day for the youth basketball league I run for work on Saturday and I gotta be there for it.
 12-27-2008, 01:25 PM         #439
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats still gonna be a good time though

Am looking at Rivals for the first time in a while and glad to see we signed all these 4 star defensive recruits...and we got 5 good DBs coming in

Our D will be nasty next year with Lee coming back
 9 years ago '04        #440
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
My pop told me Devlin is transfering to Delaware. He must have been mad that Clark was playing so well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago