Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (08 Edition)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the game this week?
Penn State 6 75.00%
Ohio State 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #401
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
yeah man i was watching the whole game, every td was ecstasy

ps. that was some gay playcalling on MSU part at the end..i mean back-to-back TO's with less than 10 seconds left...pu$$y ish
 11-22-2008, 10:07 PM         #402
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah man i was watching the whole game, every td was ecstasy

ps. that was some gay playcalling on MSU part at the end..i mean back-to-back TO's with less than 10 seconds left...pu$$y ish
People were mad as fu*k. Even the players were leading the a**hole chants.
 11-22-2008, 10:55 PM         #403
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Oregon State if they beat Oregon and USC if they don't.
the beavers most likely. but USC looks like slim pickins :naughty:
 11-25-2008, 09:08 AM         #404
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So apparently Utah is better than Penn State according to the BSC...

Speaking of jokes, I'm praying for Oregon to beat Oregon State this weekend so the Rose Bowl is not a joke
 11-25-2008, 09:39 AM         #405
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
^^ why does it matter we're playing in the rose bowl anyway

I hope it aint against OSU but I see OSU winning out
Because Penn State already destroyed Oregon State, they stand nothing to gain from playing them again in the Rose Bowl, and everything to lose.

Let Penn State play a good team like USC so they can possibly gain back some of the respect for the Big 10 that Ohio State and Michigan lost
 11-25-2008, 10:31 AM         #406
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
:applause::applause::applause:

I was at the game and it was GLORIOUS!
i was at the 03 iowa vs michigan, when we beat you in miraculous fashion and ruined you're title hopes. that was soooooooo much more GLORIOUS! michigan fans got owned epically that day.

and if shonn greene returns next year, you're all fu*ked. the hawkeyes could legitimately be undefeated this season, our 4 losses came by 12 total points.
 11-25-2008, 10:47 AM         #407
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only way psu gets a bowl win is if they play osu, usc would beat them by 20+. oh well at least they didn't make the national championship. if you gonna schedule a weak non-conference schedule like that you don't deserve to be in a national championship game unless you have a tough conference schedule. let's face it the big 10 has too many cupcakes to have a tough conference schedule. I know schedules are made years in advance, but when have any of those schools been perennial powers? fu*k penn st., their fans, and joe pa. even if they win the rose bowl(if they play osu), it will not only be the sh*ttiest game in rose bowl history, it will have lowest ratings of any bcs bowl guaranteed.
 11-25-2008, 12:26 PM         #408
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
and if shonn greene returns next year, you're all fu*ked. the hawkeyes could legitimately be undefeated this season, our 4 losses came by 12 total points.
Exactly I was telling everyone that Iowa was a good a.ss team...but people just see that Penn State lost to another Big 10 team and the Big 10 sucks so Penn State must suck...

ai3theanswer said:
the only way psu gets a bowl win is if they play osu, usc would beat them by 20+. oh well at least they didn't make the national championship. if you gonna schedule a weak non-conference schedule like that you don't deserve to be in a national championship game unless you have a tough conference schedule. let's face it the big 10 has too many cupcakes to have a tough conference schedule. I know schedules are made years in advance, but when have any of those schools been perennial powers? fu*k penn st., their fans, and joe pa. even if they win the rose bowl(if they play osu), it will not only be the sh*ttiest game in rose bowl history, it will have lowest ratings of any bcs bowl guaranteed.
Yeah keep talking you dumbass (you are a Michigan fan too if you havent forgot so you have no room to talk). Just wait til the Rose Bowl and see how Penn State does

Also why would you root against Penn State...they could possibly win back some of the respect for the Big 10 that Ohio State and Michigan lost so I would be rooting for them. I root for every Big 10 team in bowl games, even Michigan even though I hate them.
 11-25-2008, 12:50 PM         #409
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Exactly I was telling everyone that Iowa was a good a.ss team...but people just see that Penn State lost to another Big 10 team and the Big 10 sucks so Penn State must suck...

Yeah keep talking you dumbass (you are a Michigan fan too if you havent forgot so you have no room to talk). Just wait til the Rose Bowl and see how Penn State does

Also why would you root against Penn State...they could possibly win back some of the respect for the Big 10 that Ohio State and Michigan lost so I would be rooting for them. I root for every Big 10 team in bowl games, even Michigan even though I hate them.
I haven't forgot I know I am a Michigan fan, you didn't need to remind me. Considering at the very least Michigan had the lead at halftime against PSU with a Division 2 roster on offense gives me all I need to keep talking. Talk to me when PSU has a win streak against Michigan like UM had against PSU.

We don't need PSU to "win back respect". Ohio State hasn't lost sh*t and Michigan is in the state of rebuilding their offense and will be fine. 2 years from now Michigan will once again dominate the sh*t out of PSU. I stay thorough, I hate PSU, and always root against them. I never root for teams I hate, it just doesn't seem ethical to me.
 11-28-2008, 01:15 PM         #410
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
We don't need PSU to "win back respect". Ohio State hasn't lost sh*t and Michigan is in the state of rebuilding their offense and will be fine.
Yeah you do need Penn State to gain back the respect cause yall aint doing it. Ohio State getting whooped 2 years in a row in the NC and then getting whooped by USC makes the Big 10 look horrible. Michigan losing to App State and Toledo makes the Big 10 look like a joke. Most people on the outside judge the Big 10 by how OSU and Michigan do and thats why the conference has lost so much respect as a whole.
 11-28-2008, 01:48 PM         #411
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Yeah you do need Penn State to gain back the respect cause yall aint doing it. Ohio State getting whooped 2 years in a row in the NC and then getting whooped by USC makes the Big 10 look horrible. Michigan losing to App State and Toledo makes the Big 10 look like a joke. Most people on the outside judge the Big 10 by how OSU and Michigan do and thats why the conference has lost so much respect as a whole.
it was in the national championship, iowa made sure psu didn't get the opportunity to get their a.sses beat in the game too. app st. was last year and toledo was this year be clear. mich redeemed themselves when they beat fla last year in the bowl game, and app st. went on to win a national championship. and toledo, who gives a fukk? everyone knew mich. would be terrible this season if you didn't you don't know football. and anyone who knows football knows todd boeckman is a good qb but not an elite qb so they go to their freshman who will be elite but you have to expect some growing pains. its great that psu is holding down the big 10 this year, ohio st. will take it back next season. i being realistic when i say usc would smoke psu, your being optimistic thinking they have a chance. they only hope psu has at a bowl win is if they play oregon st deep down you know it too you don't need to admit it though. fu*k penn st.
 11-28-2008, 02:22 PM         #412
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
it was in the national championship, iowa made sure psu didn't get the opportunity to get their a.sses beat in the game too. app st. was last year and toledo was this year be clear. mich redeemed themselves when they beat fla last year in the bowl game, and app st. went on to win a national championship. and toledo, who gives a fukk? everyone knew mich. would be terrible this season if you didn't you don't know football. and anyone who knows football knows todd boeckman is a good qb but not an elite qb so they go to their freshman who will be elite but you have to expect some growing pains. its great that psu is holding down the big 10 this year, ohio st. will take it back next season. i being realistic when i say usc would smoke psu, your being optimistic thinking they have a chance. they only hope psu has at a bowl win is if they play oregon st deep down you know it too you don't need to admit it though. fu*k penn st.
i just want to say that theres no defending the app state loss. it might have been not only the worst loss in michigan history, it ranks up there for worst losses in cfb history. and i base that off recruiting alone. theres no valid reason a major program like michigan, with the 10 or so nflers, should ever lose to a division 2A school. you officially cant talk sh*t ever again.
 11-28-2008, 03:42 PM         #413
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
Everyone knew Michigan would be horrible this year but there is no way Michigan should ever have 9 losses and one of them be to a bottom feeder of the MAC.

Also there have been no growing pains switching to Pryor except for the fumble in the Penn State loss. Boeckman played the OSU game and thats why they had no chance (along with Wells being out)

I know deep down Penn State has a chance at beating any team this year I have watched them all season and they are one of the best teams in the nation. Just hope they get to prove it against USC
 9 years ago '04        #414
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 =Scar= said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beavers!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

i aint read any of the previous posts... but, why do you want them to win?? they go to the rose bowl if they win..?

side note, ive been busy as hell... neglected this years thread and sh*t....
 9 years ago '07        #415
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 =Scar= said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beavers!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

come on... id rather see psu vs. usc... i dont want to see a wack a.ss rematch... psu >>>> oregon state earlier and definitely still better than them now...
 9 years ago '07        #416
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 =Scar= said:
i dont know y'all...i REALLY wanna see us play a different conference this year....no disrespect to PSU but maybe this OSU team can play up to em now iono....

quizz rodgers is a BEAST
he's questionable for tomorrow though so... if he doesn't play oregon will have a better chance... i know you want to play another conference but it probably won't happen
 11-29-2008, 01:38 AM         #417
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Except you kinda are disrespecting Penn State when you say you dont want to playu in the Rose Bowl...and every Penn State fan is giving USC respect because any real Penn State fan wants to play USC in the Rose Bowl (since we cant get to the NC which is bullsh*t off a 1 point loss to a VERY underrated team)

Damn 24-23 still makes me mad every day...every damn day of my life for at least the next year I will think of 24-23

Last edited by jordanshoes; 11-29-2008 at 01:39 AM..
 11-30-2008, 12:47 PM         #418
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WE GONNA PLAY USC!!!!

And we will show the nation whats up with Penn State football
 9 years ago '04        #419
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
We are going to k!ll yall in the Rose Bowl. Be careful what u wish for
 11-30-2008, 01:21 PM         #420
Buck Nasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
um, somethin wrong with your thread title?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy