Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (08 Edition)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the game this week?
Penn State 6 75.00%
Ohio State 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 DymeKatcha said:
wtf.....................Why do you do this sh*t every year, You know,your a.ss jinx's them every damn year.
its tradition
 9 years ago '05        #22
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Here with my annual PSU hate. ;)......So who's going to start Clark or Delvin?

I can see PSU being the sleeper team in the Big Ten this season,......even with a loss to OSU.

Go Bucks!!
 08-25-2008, 04:34 PM         #23
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is always a classic
 08-25-2008, 05:14 PM         #24
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clark is going to be the starter in all likelyhood.
 9 years ago '05        #25
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
I can't wait for this weekend!!!

Anybody know where I can watch the Big Ten Network online?
 9 years ago '05        #26
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I can't wait for this weekend!!!

Anybody know where I can watch the Big Ten Network online?
Googled it, this was one of the results:

08-25-2008, 06:34 PM         #27
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
The Grizzlies have a better chance of going to the Finals than Penn State even losing 2 games next year.
....see us in 3 years:angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #28
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
you know its college football season when this n*gga makes this thread... its been a long time comin...
 9 years ago '04        #29
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
I was hoping you were gonna do this again.
 9 years ago '05        #30
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Good to see some more PSU fans in this thread. Lets talk football!

Here are my predictions and thoughts on what we need to make this season a success. I won't even say undefeated, because the fact is we haven't beaten the Buckeyes in the 'Shoe since 1979, like literally.

-Clark will start, simply because our so-called Spread HD was made for him, despite the fact that many insiders are saying that Devlin is clearly the better passer.
-Oregon State will be a test as to what the year will truly be like. And I feel the only thing holding this team back is the coaching, not the talent. If we beat them soundly, expect us to do work in the big ten.
-People who think that we will lose to Illinois have very short memories. We didn't lose that game last year, Anthony Morelli lost that game. And with him gone, and 2 solid QB's looking to take his spot, we'll definitely beat a Mendenhall-less Illinois in Beaver Stadium.
If we end up with one or 2 loses by the time Michigan State rolls around, expect it to be just another game. But any more than that and I'll bet that Joe Pa calls it quits after that game. And if that's the case you better beg, borrow, or steal money because that will be the biggest game of the year. Not too often does a legendary coach leave college football so the media will be a a frenzy for that game.
-Jay Pa is a piece of sh*t. Too busy blogging for Obama instead of focusing on recruiting in Ohio or actually developing our quarterbacks. We won't have another good QB until he is gone.
-Stephon Green will be the name to watch.
-Expect the offense to finally catch up with the skill of our defense, but thats only because injuries could end up hurting our D like last year. It has pretty much already started.
 9 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
that's easilly one of the softest schedules I seen yet man.....even if they did go undefeated (which they won't) they woulden't get the championship bowl game n*gga....
 9 years ago '07        #32
daddy21 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 53 53
 YERCELL said:
True, but what if you only have one?
:jawdrop:U still are not undefeated with 1 either plus with Michigan and WISCONSIN on the schedule its highly unlikely.:yayo:
 9 years ago '06        #33
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
8/30 Coastal Carolina Big Ten Network 12:00 PM W
9/06 Oregon State ESPN360.com 3:30 PM W
9/13 @ Syracuse ESPN360.com 3:30 PM W
9/20 Temple Big Ten Network 12:00 PM W
9/27 No. 20 Illinois 8:00 PM L
10/04 @ Purdue TBA W
10/11 @ No. 13 Wisconsin 8:00 PM L
10/18 Michigan ESPN360.com 4:30 PM W
10/25 @ No. 2 Ohio State 8:00 PM L
11/08 @ Iowa TBA W
11/15 Indiana TBA W
11/22 Michigan State TBA L

i predct a 4 loss season..don't look pass mich st
 9 years ago '05        #34
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's easilly one of the softest schedules I seen yet man.....even if they did go undefeated (which they won't) they woulden't get the championship bowl game n*gga....
What are you talking about...since when is playing at Ohio State and at Wisconsin easy? And not to mention Purdue, who we should beat, but still they are dangerous with Curtis Painter. If we somehow went undefeated, and some crappy program like BYU did as well, there is no way they would get in a championship game over us.

I wouldn't say 4 losses though. Its just that our coaches sh*t the bed on the road. If we take care of the road games we'll be good. And also, more people with short memories. Its coaching that allowed Michigan St. to come back from a 17 point deficit to beat us. That won't happen this year in Happy Valley if the team is solid. And like I said, if that is Joe's last game, expect every player to be in beast mode.
 9 years ago '06        #35
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 canal_boys said:
8/30 Coastal Carolina Big Ten Network 12:00 PM W
9/06 Oregon State ESPN360.com 3:30 PM W
9/13 @ Syracuse ESPN360.com 3:30 PM W
9/20 Temple Big Ten Network 12:00 PM W
9/27 No. 20 Illinois 8:00 PM L
10/04 @ Purdue TBA W
10/11 @ No. 13 Wisconsin 8:00 PM L
10/18 Michigan ESPN360.com 4:30 PM W
10/25 @ No. 2 Ohio State 8:00 PM L
11/08 @ Iowa TBA W
11/15 Indiana TBA W
11/22 Michigan State TBA L

i predct a 4 loss season..don't look pass mich st
Very nice, how much?
 9 years ago '05        #36
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 OMEGAMAN said:
Good to see some more PSU fans in this thread. Lets talk football!

Here are my predictions and thoughts on what we need to make this season a success. I won't even say undefeated, because the fact is we haven't beaten the Buckeyes in the 'Shoe since 1979, like literally.

-Clark will start, simply because our so-called Spread HD was made for him, despite the fact that many insiders are saying that Devlin is clearly the better passer.
-Oregon State will be a test as to what the year will truly be like. And I feel the only thing holding this team back is the coaching, not the talent. If we beat them soundly, expect us to do work in the big ten.
-People who think that we will lose to Illinois have very short memories. We didn't lose that game last year, Anthony Morelli lost that game. And with him gone, and 2 solid QB's looking to take his spot, we'll definitely beat a Mendenhall-less Illinois in Beaver Stadium.
If we end up with one or 2 loses by the time Michigan State rolls around, expect it to be just another game. But any more than that and I'll bet that Joe Pa calls it quits after that game. And if that's the case you better beg, borrow, or steal money because that will be the biggest game of the year. Not too often does a legendary coach leave college football so the media will be a a frenzy for that game.
-Jay Pa is a piece of sh*t. Too busy blogging for Obama instead of focusing on recruiting in Ohio or actually developing our quarterbacks. We won't have another good QB until he is gone.
-Stephon Green will be the name to watch.
-Expect the offense to finally catch up with the skill of our defense, but thats only because injuries could end up hurting our D like last year. It has pretty much already started.
truth has been spoken, but I respect Joe Pa but his playcalling is predictable/

if for some reason he actually announces this is his last season, which i doubt he would do until the season was over, expect the entire State College/University Park area filled with blue and white i dont think we're going undefeated but we can end up with maybe 2-3 losses at most. Even if we were undefeated we still probably wouldnt be close to the championship game
 08-26-2008, 11:28 AM         #37
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
This thread tends to become an annual Big Ten discussion thread if you haven't noticed yet
yep

by now most people know about the thread so its good to see all the old people back and saying whats up in the thread
 08-26-2008, 11:32 AM         #38
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
you know its college football season when this n*gga makes this thread... its been a long time comin...
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Here with my annual PSU hate. ;)......So who's going to start Clark or Delvin?

I can see PSU being the sleeper team in the Big Ten this season,......even with a loss to OSU.

Go Bucks!!
 Curtisimo said:
:agreement6:
Thats what Im talking bout

was waiting for this thread to pop up again

Penn State will :sporty73: the Big ten this year

watch
 JBeezy said:
I was hoping you were gonna do this again.

welcome back yall...oh and buck the fu*keyes and ann arbor is a wh0ore!
 9 years ago '04        #39
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
Lol man i remember last years thread . here we go again
 08-26-2008, 01:38 PM         #40
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
bet we beat Michigan this year finally

they are real down
 HR_Paperstacks said:
We better. Otherwise I'm burning the stadium to the ground. I'm just looking forward to watching a QB from the student section that isn't Anthony Morelli.
it aint happenin im sorry.....just because we learnin a new system dont mean we aint the wolverines anymore....we goin 9-2 at the VERY WORST:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy