Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (08 Edition)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the game this week?
Penn State 6 75.00%
Ohio State 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #361
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 11-11-2008, 10:02 AM         #362
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 =Scar= said:
welll.........i ws right again....iowa is the legend k!ller of the big ten........watch out for msu now...
Yeah and good luck to Cal Arizona and Oregon otherwise you guys have no chance of getting to the rose bowl
 9 years ago '05        #363
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
If this is Joe Pa's last game and season, no way we lose at home to MSU. I feel that we are still f!ghting for a good BCS bowl, and being at home these last two games is a blessing. We had the hardest schedule in the big 10 this year, and didn't make it through untouched, but we came close. Now all we need to do is finish strong.
 11-11-2008, 10:59 AM         #364
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
this is not hate...just thought it was hilarious

[pic - click to view]

@ this.. but

Ohio State got sprinkles
 9 years ago '05        #365
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
Its funny that the perception of the conference is based off of what Michigan and Ohio State do. If they aren't winning, then the big10 is in a "down year". All the other schools were content with this for decades, but Penn State isn't. We'll finally be making some noise in the next few years. And hopefully we can shake up that "Big 2, little 9" view that the media has. Or hell, we'll proudly be part of the big 2 as Rich Rod runs Michigan into the ground...
 9 years ago '05        #366
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
yeah i was gutted about that game, o well we still have a chance to get in a big bowl game if/when we take these next 2 games

...this was our year though, we pretty much blew it. Im skeptical about next year though since our WR core is pretty much gone
 9 years ago '05        #367
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah i was gutted about that game, o well we still have a chance to get in a big bowl game if/when we take these next 2 games

...this was our year though, we pretty much blew it. Im skeptical about next year though since our WR core is pretty much gone
and ur line, qb, and a lot of ur defense.... :greetings10:
 11-11-2008, 11:43 AM         #368
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
Clark is a junior and i doubt he leaves. Also we get Sean Lee back next year... we wont be that down
 11-11-2008, 11:59 AM         #369
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
clark got another year of elgibility, plus pat devlin is nice

PSU is gonna be nice again next year
 9 years ago '12        #370
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 OMEGAMAN said:
Its funny that the perception of the conference is based off of what Michigan and Ohio State do. If they aren't winning, then the big10 is in a "down year". All the other schools were content with this for decades, but Penn State isn't. We'll finally be making some noise in the next few years. And hopefully we can shake up that "Big 2, little 9" view that the media has. Or hell, we'll proudly be part of the big 2 as Rich Rod runs Michigan into the ground...
wow, you really are fu*kin' retarded.

Im PRETTY SURE it has ALOT TO DO with a Big 10 school getting BLOWN OUT in the National Title Game the last 2 years..

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-12-2008 at 06:11 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #371
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 MonkTaker said:

Im PRETTY SURE it has ALOT TO DO with a Big 10 school getting BLOWN OUT in the National Title Game the last 2 years..
You're the fu*king retard. Since when does one school represent HOW THE ENTIRE CONFERENCE WILL PERFORM?

Does the Big 12 get heat for Oklahoma losing its last 4 big bowls? When has the media said, "I don't want to see a Big 12 team blow it again"? They don't say that, because they know Texas took care of business a few years ago and could very well win it. Oklahoma's failures should not reflect on the other teams.

Meaning, Ohio State blowing it has nothing to do with Penn State's record in bowls, or how we will perform. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know Joe Pa has appeared in the most bowls, including 2 championships, and has won the most. Your argument holds no weight...

And our 3 win bowl game streak against the ACC, SEC, and Big 12 shows we are nothing like Ohio State.

Last edited by OMEGAMAN; 11-12-2008 at 07:47 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #372
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Vincent Vega said:
clark got another year of elgibility, plus pat devlin is nice

PSU is gonna be nice again next year
losing 4 out of 5 OL starters is not a good look not to mention all your weapons outside good luck if u think gettin Sean Lee back is gonna help 4 new faces in the secondary
 11-12-2008, 12:50 PM         #373
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
i thank the football gods for that game. so happen i don't have to see a big 10 back in the championship game. now maybe we can watch a national championship worth watching and not a blow out.
 MonkTaker said:

Since when did Big 10 and Ohio State become synonomous? I'm so sick of that crap because the Big 10 is up this year and is a lot deeper than the previous years. But it only matters what OSU and Michigan do right? I wish Penn State would have gotten the chance to play a high caliber SEC or Big 12 school to shut people up. Penn State will likely get to play USC but either way its kind of a lose lose situation...if Penn State wins people will say its not that big of a deal because the Pac 10 is weak. If they lose then people will keep saying the Big 10 sucks.

Sick of trying to have to defend the Big 10...no one is saying its better than the SEC or Big 12 but dont act like its a minor conference. It is the 3rd best conference this year no question.
 11-12-2008, 12:54 PM         #374
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 =Scar= said:
im officially gonna leave jordanshoes alone from now on :cool: if anything i might not like the SC dissin but i respect his fanhood and honesty....:cool:

but still...i called the iowa game and i still say msu might give psu a run for the money....

good luck....:cool:
I was worried myself before the game about Iowa like I said in this thread...I knew Iowa was better than their record and Penn State often plays down to their opponents level. I thought that was changing this year but here we go again with the old conservative playcalls. I have no idea what the hell Galen Hall was thinking that game with the playcalls.

But I think we blow MSU out. Ringer wont do very well running against us and its a home game, winner takes the Big 10 and Rose Bowl bid likely. Penn State will be up for this game. I was always more worried about Iowa then I was MSU.

And I hope USC does make it to the Rose Bowl...would be no fun to clobber Oregon State again anyways
 9 years ago '07        #375
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 OMEGAMAN said:
You're the fu*king retard. Since when does one school represent HOW THE ENTIRE CONFERENCE WILL PERFORM?

Does the Big 12 get heat for Oklahoma losing its last 4 big bowls? When has the media said, "I don't want to see a Big 12 team blow it again"? They don't say that, because they know Texas took care of business a few years ago and could very well win it. Oklahoma's failures should not reflect on the other teams.

Meaning, Ohio State blowing it has nothing to do with Penn State's record in bowls, or how we will perform. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know Joe Pa has appeared in the most bowls, including 2 championships, and has won the most. Your argument holds no weight...

And our 3 win bowl game streak against the ACC, SEC, and Big 12 shows we are nothing like Ohio State.
because we actually have a tough conference ... and we won a bcs title and actually contend in title games cept for the usc one... the lsu game came to the wire and fsu game we just won... don't bring the big 12 into the conversation.... i mean i know ohio state won a bcs title game too but oh well... for a min. it was just them winning the conference and everyone else took a backseat... i have no beef w/ penn state but i figured yall would've won a big 10 ten title a while ago... the big 10 catches the most heat because lately it was either going to be ohio state or (used to be) michigan that would win the conference and nobody else would be close... and also the fact there isnt a conference title game... thats why we don't catch heat for it... we win our conference title games cept for the one against ksu...

Last edited by TH35; 11-12-2008 at 01:33 PM..
 11-12-2008, 05:58 PM         #376
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 =Scar= said:
i agree....isnt it down to psu and msu for the big 10? or is osu still in it?
OSU is only in it if Penn State loses to Indiana and beats MSU or if MSU beats Penn State...

They all have one Big 10 loss right now but MSU has no chance of going to the Rose Bowl unless OSU takes another Big 10 loss to Illinois or Michigan. Penn State has complete control over it
 11-13-2008, 01:48 AM         #377
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:

Not a Graham Zug or Brett Brackett fan huh.
 11-15-2008, 07:15 PM         #378
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good win today wasnt able to watch the game...looks like we played bad the first half and stepped it up
 9 years ago '04        #379
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Man, it's good to see Rich Rod earning his buyout.

The middle of the field = Rich Rods kryponite

WR SCREENS FOR LIFE!
 11-15-2008, 07:49 PM         #380
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Man, it's good to see Rich Rod earning his buyout.

The middle of the field = Rich Rods kryponite

WR SCREENS FOR LIFE!
Funny you mention him I was watching this earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO5oVYwxQ3E[/url]

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-15-2008 at 07:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy