Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (08 Edition)

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the game this week?
Penn State 6 75.00%
Ohio State 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #341
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 jordanshoes said:
I will not talk sh*t about any team since we played horrible and lost...please talk all the sh*t you want about Penn State because they are a "Big 10" team. I am already 13 shots deep I dont care.

I will say two things though. Penn State lost to Iowa and Iowa is an underrated team. So please dont talk sh*t and say that Penn State lost to a nobody. Penn States offense didnt perform tonight and if you watched the game it was clear to see.

2nd. I believe that Florida and USC are the two best team in the nation. But that is not how college football works. I still believe that OU is better than Texas but it doesnt matter anymore. I think that Texas and Florida will be in the NC but from now on out I will root for Bama since they have the most respectable fans.

One last thing...please SEC fans do not talk sh*t about Penn State because if you have watched them you have to have realized that they are basically an SEC team with their new offense. Just please admit that Penn State can compete with any team because I am admitting the UF is the bezst team even thought they lost to Ole Miss.

If SEC/Florida wins the NC (which I belive will happen) can you please at least stop hating on the Big 10. The one thing I hope from this year is that Penn State gained back some of the big 10 respect that OSU lost. If not then oh well. I am glad we will play USC hopefully.

That is my last post til next week. Dont hate I know we lost Iowa is a great team and outplayed us tonight. Nothing I can say except mourn on my own. I root for Alabama from now on Houge and titanreese. Go Crimson Tide.

Also my life is a joke right now...I dont think people on here realize how much I love Penn State. I have gotten about 25 texts since PSU lost and it sucks..just love your team some more
Its all good man, I bleed blue and white too. We'll get our chance. The only thing that hurts is that I don't see Joe getting another chance at a championship, even if he does come back next year. But we have a bright future for whatever coach comes in...
 9 years ago '06        #342
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
feel bad for the kid jordanshoes, theres always the 09 edition homie.
 11-08-2008, 10:41 PM         #343
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey jordanshoes, u know I always gave u props on ur fanhood homey!
 9 years ago '04        #344
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
damn... you n*ggas were almost there.... i didnt get to watch sh*t, was at work all day... heard that wind was a k!ller though....
 9 years ago '04        #345
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
oh and drinkin cause your team lost is never a good look... i remember my soph yr of college.... i was watchin the osu michigan game... everytime osu scored we did a shot of 151.... needless to say i was half dead that night... dont drink yourself stupid... i hope those 13 shots were of somethin soft...
 9 years ago '06        #346
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 OMEGAMAN said:
You lost to Ole Miss. We lost to Iowa. Deal with it. n*gga.
I don't get this sh*t. The point is, is Florida wins out, they're in the NC. If Penn State wins out, they don't have a chance. What the fu*k do we have to deal with now?
 9 years ago '04        #347
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
*In Stone Cold Steve Austin's voice*

Jordanshoes don't do it!
 9 years ago '05        #348
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Bedlam said:
I don't get this sh*t. The point is, is Florida wins out, they're in the NC. If Penn State wins out, they don't have a chance. What the fu*k do we have to deal with now?
We, well at least some of the fans, had a "we're practically already there" attitude. Don't think that Florida is gonna coast in the SEC championship game.

And some part of me wants whoever wins the SEC to play the Big 12 winner for the MNC. The reason people didn't want us in there is because they felt they were being cheated out of a good game. I pray its a 9-6 dogf!ght so people can realize that a real game shouldn't have 30+ points scored by each team on a regular basis.
 9 years ago '12        #349
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 OMEGAMAN said:
If you believe that then you have zero sports knowledge. So losing to South Carolina is excusable as well? Please. And we beat them last year, just wasn't our time to end the streak in Kinnick. And know this, the SEC won't always be on top either, I can bide my time and let the media and the no-nothing fans get their knocks in now.
The fu*k is this kid talkin' about?
 9 years ago '07        #350
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 OMEGAMAN said:
If you believe that then you have zero sports knowledge. So losing to South Carolina is excusable as well? Please. And we beat them last year, just wasn't our time to end the streak in Kinnick. And know this, the SEC won't always be on top either, I can bide my time and let the media and the no-nothing fans get their knocks in now.
 MonkTaker said:
The fu*k is this kid talkin' about?
D. rugs is on his mind
 11-09-2008, 12:30 AM         #351
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thinking about a possible Rose Bowl game, if Oregon State and USC have the same conference record at the end of the year, wouldn't Oregon State get the Rose Bowl bid?
 9 years ago '04        #352
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^ if it works like the big 10 works then yes...
 9 years ago '04        #353
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
actually if michigan st beats penn state... you could be lookin at a michigan state oregon state rose bowl...
 11-09-2008, 12:55 AM         #354
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
actually if michigan st beats penn state... you could be lookin at a michigan state oregon state rose bowl...
Yes I know, I was just thinking ahead, which is probably what got us beat today.
 9 years ago '06        #355
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210
this thread is null and void
 9 years ago '07        #356
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
this is not hate...just thought it was hilarious

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #357
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
Heres one more

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #358
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,314 | Props total: 11350 11350
I have no clue if UF will get to the title game. 3 out of their 4 remaining games including the SECCG are tough games. Citadel is basically like an off week. Fact is is that if the Gators do win the rest of their games they're going to Miami, end of story. I'm not even predicting that sh*t but I believe they can do it.

Keep your head up jordan, it feels like sh*t to lose a huge game. Any game I feel like sh*t. Just gotta say fu*k it and hope they win the rest, still be a good season.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 11-09-2008 at 01:43 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #359
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Thinking about a possible Rose Bowl game, if Oregon State and USC have the same conference record at the end of the year, wouldn't Oregon State get the Rose Bowl bid?
i want that rematch..oregon state is a whole new team, and we havent lost since then if it wasnt for some wack mountain west refs
 9 years ago '06        #360
young_jas 1 heat pts
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 jordanshoes said:
it is finally here the 4th annual edition of penn state will go undefeated and win it all!

Here is the 2008 schedule for the nittany lions

8/30 coastal carolina big ten network 12:00 pm
9/06 oregon state espn360.com 3:30 pm
9/13 @ syracuse espn360.com 3:30 pm
9/20 temple big ten network 12:00 pm
9/27 no. 20 illinois 8:00 pm
10/04 @ purdue tba
10/11 @ no. 13 wisconsin 8:00 pm
10/18 michigan espn360.com 4:30 pm
10/25 @ no. 2 ohio state 8:00 pm
11/08 @ iowa tba
11/15 indiana tba
11/22 michigan state tba

lets get this sh*t rolling!
rip #3
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy