Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (08 Edition)

most viewed right now
 75
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will win the game this week?
Penn State 6 75.00%
Ohio State 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #321
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 792 792
 NoLedge18720 said:
yea...but u wont run the table
Actually we will, we are the best team in the Nation its been obvious by our play, we have been steamrolling opponents every week besides one setback
 9 years ago '12        #322
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Yeah Florida might lose one more, but they'll beat Alabama, but they won't win the National Championship, which should be against Texas IMO.


Everyone already knew Penn State wasn't real, they'll probley lose to Michigan State too.


Penn State fans... What kinda sh*t you guys talkin' now?
 9 years ago '04        #323
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
 11-08-2008, 07:01 PM         #324
LJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol if we're not gonna run the table then alabama losing wouldn't help us anyway
 11-08-2008, 07:01 PM         #325
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Yeah but I just keep thinking about how much it would suck if Penn State lost when they are this close
:banghead: I jinxed us
 9 years ago '05        #326
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
If you aren't a Bama or Texas Tech fan, Benoit yourself. Tons of teams out there with one loss as well. Is a loss to Ole Miss more respectable than a loss to a team with a Heisman hopeful? The Rose Bowl ain't a bad place to be.
 11-08-2008, 07:03 PM         #327
LJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga fu*k penn state
 9 years ago '07        #328
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 MonkTaker said:
Yeah Florida might lose one more, but they'll beat Alabama, but they won't win the National Championship, which should be against Texas IMO.


Everyone already knew Penn State wasn't real, they'll probley lose to Michigan State too.


Penn State fans... What kinda sh*t you guys talkin' now?
florida would beat texas... period -----> .
 9 years ago '05        #329
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 LJay said:
n*gga fu*k penn state
You lost to Ole Miss. We lost to Iowa. Deal with it. n*gga.
 11-08-2008, 07:12 PM         #330
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that sh*t was disappointing. i wanted to see them play for the national title. still get a good bowl tho.
 9 years ago '12        #331
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 OMEGAMAN said:
If you aren't a Bama or Texas Tech fan, Benoit yourself. Tons of teams out there with one loss as well. Is a loss to Ole Miss more respectable than a loss to a team with a Heisman hopeful? The Rose Bowl ain't a bad place to be.
oh how the tone has changed

 thehogue... said:
florida would beat texas... period -----> .
We'll see, I think Florida loses one more game this year, and probley doesn't get in even if they win the SEC championship b/c of 2 losses..

Either Vandy or South Carolina with the upset, they're about due for an off game..

Texas is the best team in the Big 12 though.
 9 years ago '12        #332
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 OMEGAMAN said:
You lost to Ole Miss. We lost to Iowa. Deal with it. n*gga.
Ole Miss >>> Iowa

sh*t Penn State is Iowa's bi*ch.
 9 years ago '07        #333
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 MonkTaker said:
oh how the tone has changed



We'll see, I think Florida loses one more game this year, and probley doesn't get in even if they win the SEC championship b/c of 2 losses..

Either Vandy or South Carolina with the upset, they're about due for an off game..

Texas is the best team in the Big 12 though.
yea they are the best team in the big 12 but they still may not even win the big 12 but if they do... they would lose to florida because texas doesn't have a significant road win(and the red river shootout really doesnt count).... they would lose out in miami, FLORIDA...
 9 years ago '07        #334
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 NoLedge18720 said:
looks like bama is gonna survive...sorry gator fans
a win against the #1 team in the nation >> a win against the #5 team in the nation....I want Bama to win Out :applause:

Edit: we have a conference championship game just in case u forgot


Last edited by KnicksLost; 11-08-2008 at 07:50 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #335
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 MonkTaker said:
Ole Miss >>> Iowa

sh*t Penn State is Iowa's bi*ch.
If you believe that then you have zero sports knowledge. So losing to South Carolina is excusable as well? Please. And we beat them last year, just wasn't our time to end the streak in Kinnick. And know this, the SEC won't always be on top either, I can bide my time and let the media and the no-nothing fans get their knocks in now.
 11-08-2008, 07:54 PM         #336
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will not talk sh*t about any team since we played horrible and lost...please talk all the sh*t you want about Penn State because they are a "Big 10" team. I am already 13 shots deep I dont care.

I will say two things though. Penn State lost to Iowa and Iowa is an underrated team. So please dont talk sh*t and say that Penn State lost to a nobody. Penn States offense didnt perform tonight and if you watched the game it was clear to see.

2nd. I believe that Florida and USC are the two best team in the nation. But that is not how college football works. I still believe that OU is better than Texas but it doesnt matter anymore. I think that Texas and Florida will be in the NC but from now on out I will root for Bama since they have the most respectable fans.

One last thing...please SEC fans do not talk sh*t about Penn State because if you have watched them you have to have realized that they are basically an SEC team with their new offense. Just please admit that Penn State can compete with any team because I am admitting the UF is the bezst team even thought they lost to Ole Miss.

If SEC/Florida wins the NC (which I belive will happen) can you please at least stop hating on the Big 10. The one thing I hope from this year is that Penn State gained back some of the big 10 respect that OSU lost. If not then oh well. I am glad we will play USC hopefully.

That is my last post til next week. Dont hate I know we lost Iowa is a great team and outplayed us tonight. Nothing I can say except mourn on my own. I root for Alabama from now on Houge and titanreese. Go Crimson Tide.

Also my life is a joke right now...I dont think people on here realize how much I love Penn State. I have gotten about 25 texts since PSU lost and it sucks..just love your team some more


Last edited by jordanshoes; 11-08-2008 at 07:57 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #337
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 792 792
 OMEGAMAN said:
You lost to Ole Miss. We lost to Iowa. Deal with it. n*gga.
And you n*ggas hadnt won a national title since Martin Luther King was alive you deal with it
 11-08-2008, 09:49 PM         #338
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
And you n*ggas hadnt won a national title since Martin Luther King was alive you deal with it
Hope you arent serious...otherwise you are a dumbass
 9 years ago '05        #339
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 BlackandGifted said:
And you n*ggas hadnt won a national title since Martin Luther King was alive you deal with it
Hahahaha. fu*king dumbass. Is this that Boondocks episode where they revive MLK? Last time I checked he died before 1986.
 9 years ago '04        #340
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 jordanshoes said:
I will not talk sh*t about any team since we played horrible and lost...please talk all the sh*t you want about Penn State because they are a "Big 10" team. I am already 13 shots deep I dont care.

I will say two things though. Penn State lost to Iowa and Iowa is an underrated team. So please dont talk sh*t and say that Penn State lost to a nobody. Penn States offense didnt perform tonight and if you watched the game it was clear to see.

2nd. I believe that Florida and USC are the two best team in the nation. But that is not how college football works. I still believe that OU is better than Texas but it doesnt matter anymore. I think that Texas and Florida will be in the NC but from now on out I will root for Bama since they have the most respectable fans.

One last thing...please SEC fans do not talk sh*t about Penn State because if you have watched them you have to have realized that they are basically an SEC team with their new offense. Just please admit that Penn State can compete with any team because I am admitting the UF is the bezst team even thought they lost to Ole Miss.

If SEC/Florida wins the NC (which I belive will happen) can you please at least stop hating on the Big 10. The one thing I hope from this year is that Penn State gained back some of the big 10 respect that OSU lost. If not then oh well. I am glad we will play USC hopefully.

That is my last post til next week. Dont hate I know we lost Iowa is a great team and outplayed us tonight. Nothing I can say except mourn on my own. I root for Alabama from now on Houge and titanreese. Go Crimson Tide.

Also my life is a joke right now...I dont think people on here realize how much I love Penn State. I have gotten about 25 texts since PSU lost and it sucks..just love your team some more


..... about as much as I love my Cowboys. Just don't cut, slash, or k!ll urself son. Sympathy props?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy