Aug 23 - Plies a fraud

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
fu*k PLIES!!!

That is all.
 08-24-2008, 02:15 PM         #62
imorvenj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:mad45:yall should have known this n*gga wasnt no Gangsta,what goon yall know be going around rapping about greasing bi*ches hair and sh*t,rubbin toes and all that.He a lover boi ,he should be in a group with them pretty ricky n*ggaz.
 9 years ago '04        #63
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I usually don't give a damn about stuff like this but I think I should add my two cents

1. That little weed plant you're growing or that homemade basement crack you made using Rid X doesn't count as 'gangsta' active. You were small time of course no one 'caught' you, no one cared.

2. Yes rap is entertainment, you can't take what most of these cats say seriously. Thing is that most of the rappers that are just telling stories will tell you that they're just telling stories but when you claiming to be something or talk about how 'real' your stories are you should probably have something to back it up.

3. Yes the object of crime is not to get caught but if ya boy did soooooooooo much 'gangsta' sh*t, and he was so secretive and organized that he never got caught THEN WHY THE fu*k WOULD HE SPILL THE BEANS A ON WORLDWIDE PRODUCED FORM OF MEDIA?

I'm sorry sh*ts just funny to me :D

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 08-25-2008 at 09:07 AM..
 08-24-2008, 04:53 PM         #64
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
n*ggas in Florida been told yall this. We told yall he was rappin through his brother, who is certified down here.

If you remember this one saying for as long as you live everything will make sense "Money makes the world go round" Do you really think a record company gonna hire a real n*gga? Its not guaranteed money, they can either die or go to jail any minute. Unless you blow up off independent or got a big buzz they wont do it

And you Georgia n*ggas, now if you dont know I love Georgia its my second home. But YOU out of all n*ggas laughing at OUR mainstream artist. Is that a oxymoron or some sh*t?
Fukk you nicca. Plies gets his love and success mainly from Florida. Didn't he have a huge first day in the Florida area and shyt? Just admit that you Florida cats were so antsy to get into the rap game, that yall put any nicca who could rap as your representatives.

Houston rappers have been holding it down for the south for a minute. ATL is starting to represent with some talented cats, making that Southern sound much stronger and prevelant in the hiphop industry.

The so called Flo-Rida cats are all fukkin terrible. From Flo-Rida, Plies, Rick Ross, Trina, and especially T-Pain. Shyts fukking wack, and are the prime offenders when people claim that hiphop is dead. If NY and LA k!lled it with its excessive glorification in violence, resulting in the death of pac and big, then you fukking florida clowns closed the proverbial casket at hiphop's funeral with ya wack azz fake rappers filling up the game.

The only Florida nicca I respect is Trick Daddy, although he recently got sonned something serious in Detroit. It did show that he has massive balls for even attempting to preform, knowing what awaited him out on stage.

Oh Well, Houston TX, will keep holding it down as always.

Scarface, Chamillionaire, Z-ro, Devin Da Dude, and others will hold it down, unitl niccas begin to appreciate real shyt

Last edited by bwrecks; 08-24-2008 at 04:55 PM..
 08-24-2008, 04:58 PM         #65
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
I usually don't give a damn about stuff like this but I think I should add my two cents

1. That little weed plant you're going or that homemade basement crack you made using Rid X doesn't count as 'gangsta' active. You were small time of course no one 'caught' you, no one cared.

2. Yes rap is entertainment, you can't take what most of these cats say seriously. Thing is that most of the rappers that are just telling stories will tell you that they're just telling stories but when you claiming to be something or talk about how 'real' your stories are you should probably have something to back it up.

3. Yes the object of crime is not to get caught but if ya boy did soooooooooo much 'gangsta' sh*t, and he was so secretive and organized that he never got caught THEN WHY THE fu*k WOULD HE SPILL THE BEANS A ON WORLDWIDE PRODUCED FORM OF MEDIA?

I'm sorry sh*ts just funny to me :D
HAHAHA!! So fukking well put. !!!

Props given!!!

9 years ago '06        #66
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
if they say go k!ll your self are you gonna do it lol
 9 years ago '06        #67
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 bwrecks said:
Fukk you nicca. Plies gets his love and success mainly from Florida. Didn't he have a huge first day in the Florida area and shyt? Just admit that you Florida cats were so antsy to get into the rap game, that yall put any nicca who could rap as your representatives.

Houston rappers have been holding it down for the south for a minute. ATL is starting to represent with some talented cats, making that Southern sound much stronger and prevelant in the hiphop industry.

The so called Flo-Rida cats are all fukkin terrible. From Flo-Rida, Plies, Rick Ross, Trina, and especially T-Pain. Shyts fukking wack, and are the prime offenders when people claim that hiphop is dead. If NY and LA k!lled it with its excessive glorification in violence, resulting in the death of pac and big, then you fukking florida clowns closed the proverbial casket at hiphop's funeral with ya wack azz fake rappers filling up the game.

The only Florida nicca I respect is Trick Daddy, although he recently got sonned something serious in Detroit. It did show that he has massive balls for even attempting to preform, knowing what awaited him out on stage.

Oh Well, Houston TX, will keep holding it down as always.

Scarface, Chamillionaire, Z-ro, Devin Da Dude, and others will hold it down, unitl niccas begin to appreciate real shyt
n*gga let my nuts breath. We been on the scene since the 80s not my fault new york n*ggas think they 1 star in a fu*kin galaxy. We fu*ked with Plies when he was underground, when nan one of you n*ggas on here knew who he was. When we found out about his backround most n*ggas said fu*k him. Plies had love, now he got a price on his head get ya facts right n*gga. n*gga the first chain he had it got snatched in my city, fu*k plies

n*gga you gone sit here and name some fu*kin mainstream radio rappers, do you actually think n*ggas actually listen to that sh*t down here? Oh you must be one of them fake lames that think "hip hop is dead", guess what n*gga, hip hop doesnt stop at the radio. Get ya nature up fu*k boy
 9 years ago '07        #68
youngcipher 
space
space
$513 | Props total: 3 3
 Rashad69 said:
Who didn't already know this?
pretty much..
 08-24-2008, 07:40 PM         #69
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strahan2004 said:
so you gotta go to jail to be gangsta right ?
Going to jail is just the result for being unefficient in your hustle...
:applause: :applause: :applause: ....thread starter is a fu*kin idiot
 9 years ago '05        #70
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
Chicago rappers are the only real rappers out..

Kanye,Lupe.Common are not afraid to be themselves, they don't need to be hood to sell records..

Same with Twista, he really wasn't on that shootem up bang bang stuff.
 9 years ago '06        #71
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
"Dont fear no rappers, there all actors, deniero's in practice. so dont beleive everything ur ear lobe catches..."
 08-24-2008, 07:58 PM         #72
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtbatol said:
Hmmmm

Akon, Rick "False" Ross, and Plies is inspiring me to become a rapper and make as much as I can before folks expose me for being the closet homos3xual c*cksucking gerbil-using douchebag that I am, and not the cold hearted drug dealing, n*gga k!lling, untouchable superthug that I'll falsely portray myself to be :dancingcool:
:lostit0:
 08-24-2008, 08:15 PM         #73
Goodhope247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly i think this is were people mess up with Hip Hop/ Rap... some of these artist are just entertaining. They are out to chase that dollar, and will do whatever they need to do to get it, just like any other man or women will. Do you ever think about it...when some new rapper comes out and he is talking about popping bottles, and screwing models...you look down and these guys are busted, and still living in momma's basement. They are posers until they blow up and can actually rap about some of the senseless stuff they rap about.

There are some artist out there, who are real, who keep it real, and will admit that they aren't gangbangers, and will admit that they are educated. I'm sorry i would care less about Plies...he looks like he smells something stank all the time...
 08-24-2008, 08:33 PM         #74
Moniker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga, no n*gga should promote the criminal life unless they know what it's really about! All these youngstas lookin up to theses studio a.ss gangstas when they ain't done sh*t they spit about. Now you got 10-15 year olds doin time for murder raps and drug cases cause it's glorified. sh*t Broha Lynch had me wantin to cook muthafuccas up when I was in middle school, haha!

about 5 cuts were sicc though. Cats will sell their soul for $$!
 08-24-2008, 08:48 PM         #75
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Goodhope247 said:
Honestly i think this is were people mess up with Hip Hop/ Rap... some of these artist are just entertaining. They are out to chase that dollar, and will do whatever they need to do to get it, just like any other man or women will. Do you ever think about it...when some new rapper comes out and he is talking about popping bottles, and screwing models...you look down and these guys are busted, and still living in momma's basement. They are posers until they blow up and can actually rap about some of the senseless stuff they rap about.

There are some artist out there, who are real, who keep it real, and will admit that they aren't gangbangers, and will admit that they are educated. I'm sorry i would care less about Plies...he looks like he smells something stank all the time...
Miss Lady here has hit the nail on the head.....Like Jay Z said on "Show you how to do this Son"

Im sick and tired of you n*ggas with your Nowlater raps
Rap about it now, hope you get it later
Do a couple shows, hope you n*ggas is savin up
I SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON"!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #76
Luciano24  OP
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 90 90
well its a shame you got fakes..this is why the real ones will always be remembered R.I.P. 2pac and B.I.G.
 9 years ago '04        #77
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 688 688
im not really a plies advocate by any means, but this doesnt prove anything....
 08-24-2008, 09:44 PM         #78
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drk said:
whats even more stupid is the retard people that believe this sh*t to begin with i personally only listen to music i dont believe sh*t rappers say

explain to my why people respect a violent background more?????
 08-24-2008, 09:45 PM         #79
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn it must be expose Florida rappers month.
 08-24-2008, 09:48 PM         #80
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moniker said:
That n*gga, no n*gga should promote the criminal life unless they know what it's really about! All these youngstas lookin up to theses studio a.ss gangstas when they ain't done sh*t they spit about. Now you got 10-15 year olds doin time for murder raps and drug cases cause it's glorified. sh*t Broha Lynch had me wantin to cook muthafuccas up when I was in middle school, haha!

about 5 cuts were sicc though. Cats will sell their soul for $$!
these youngsters need to have their own identity, which hopefully is being taught by their folks , but then again these days you never know
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy