09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

r u happy duke got robbed
yes 8 47.06%
yeah 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-24-2008, 05:03 PM         #61
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
when did he get styles?
He is perhaps best known in the underground rap scene for attacking rappers like Trick Daddy and Styles P when they came to Detroit. They were evidently talking about the city in a manner he didn't appreciate and he had them "touched" by his crew.

i forgot but there was a thread on the full story but the thread is like 2 years old it happend a while ago
 9 years ago '06        #62
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
gotta to be ready for whatever
 9 years ago '06        #63
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
i know he walked away like

[pic - click to view]

08-24-2008, 09:50 PM         #64
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Trick Trick in his second childhood, n*gga beatin up rappers like a 4th grade bully

gimmie yo chain!
Noooo!
I said gimmie yo chain!!!!
Yeah Give em the chain or we gon knock yo a.ss out!!!
You cussed! I'm telling on you!!!
NO YOU AINT!!
*stompin*
Trick dont need to snatch nobody chain that n*gga got paper.

If this is true I highly doubt trick is the one that whooped berg, probably some of them young wild west side n*ggas though.
 08-24-2008, 10:06 PM         #65
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
i know he walked away like

[pic - click to view]

08-24-2008, 10:10 PM         #66
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
dont go to the murda mitten....im never goin back...i went once...me and my brother got jumped in the club....
smfh. lmao ive lived here 18 years and have never gotten jumped anywhere. I almost did tho in high school for fu*kin w/ this one dudes bi*ch, cant lie.

somethin always happens @ summer jamz here..i was gonna go but didnt wanna be around the same type of sh*t. I'm leavin detroit after my freshman year of school.
 08-24-2008, 10:15 PM         #67
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
why he don't try that sh*t with one of them n*ggaz from the N.O. or The Game or them n*ggaz from G-Unit or something..n*ggaz know better

trick trick was and probably is still affiliated w/ g-unit/shady/aftermath
 9 years ago '06        #68
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
Young Berg got into a physical altercation with a Detroit rapper. And that during the melee - Berg’s chain mysteriously disappeared.

Apparently Young Berg ran into rapper Trick Trick in a Detroit club. According to a insider, words were exchanged between Young Berg and Trick Trick. And a few seconds later - a bloody and bruised Young Berg was being carried out of the club - CHAINLESS….
 9 years ago '08        #69
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$473 | Props total: 122 122
Updates With PIC LOL

^^^ PIC WITH BERGS CHAIN ON

UPDATE TRICK TRICK ATTACKS YOUNG BERG
NOT ONLY DID YUNG BERG GET ROBBED FOR HIS $70,000 TRANSFORMER CHAIN HE ALSO GOT ROBBED FOR HIS 7 ROW BRACLET, AND HIS POCKETS WERE RAN BY TRICK TRICK AND HIS GOON SQUAD. SOURCES SAY THAT PETER ARABO OWNER OF PLAN B NIGHTCLUB STILL HAS THE CHAIN IN HIS POSSESSION. WE ALSO KNOW THAT YUNG BERG GOT PUNCHED OVER 20 TIMES, AND GOT THE NEXT FLIGHT FROM DETROIT TO CHICAGO BACK. HE DID NOT PREFORM AT THE HOT 102.7 SUMMER JAMZ. INSIDE SOURCES TELL US THAT BOW WOW CALLED TRICK TRICK AND SAID THANKED HIM FOR DOING IT AND SAID “IT WAS ABOUT TIME”. THERE IS ALSO A RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT YUNG BERG SPITED ON TRICK TRICK IN CHICAGO AWHILE AGO. THAT RUMOR IS FALSE. THIS WAS THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH TRICK TRICK AND YUNG BERG. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT YUNG BERG WAS SENT OUTSIDE PLAN B NIGHT CLUB IN HIS BOXERS. BEING STRIPED OF ALL HIS CLOTHES & JEWELERY.
 9 years ago '07        #70
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,867 | Props total: 8836 8836
damn, what did this n*gga do to people, i know his music sucks but damn nobody fu*k with him.
 08-25-2008, 11:42 AM         #71
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That dark butt sh*t more serious than n*ggas think. n*ggas don't play that sh*t, especially when it's coming from another n*gga.
 9 years ago '08        #72
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 zhifi said:
Updates With PIC LOL

^^^ PIC WITH BERGS CHAIN ON

UPDATE TRICK TRICK ATTACKS YOUNG BERG
NOT ONLY DID YUNG BERG GET ROBBED FOR HIS $70,000 TRANSFORMER CHAIN HE ALSO GOT ROBBED FOR HIS 7 ROW BRACLET, AND HIS POCKETS WERE RAN BY TRICK TRICK AND HIS GOON SQUAD. SOURCES SAY THAT PETER ARABO OWNER OF PLAN B NIGHTCLUB STILL HAS THE CHAIN IN HIS POSSESSION. WE ALSO KNOW THAT YUNG BERG GOT PUNCHED OVER 20 TIMES, AND GOT THE NEXT FLIGHT FROM DETROIT TO CHICAGO BACK. HE DID NOT PREFORM AT THE HOT 102.7 SUMMER JAMZ. INSIDE SOURCES TELL US THAT BOW WOW CALLED TRICK TRICK AND SAID THANKED HIM FOR DOING IT AND SAID “IT WAS ABOUT TIME”. THERE IS ALSO A RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT YUNG BERG SPITED ON TRICK TRICK IN CHICAGO AWHILE AGO. THAT RUMOR IS FALSE. THIS WAS THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH TRICK TRICK AND YUNG BERG. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT YUNG BERG WAS SENT OUTSIDE PLAN B NIGHT CLUB IN HIS BOXERS. BEING STRIPED OF ALL HIS CLOTHES & JEWELERY.
HaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aint that Trick Tricks brother Diesel?

Last edited by ByrdManJR.; 08-25-2008 at 11:55 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #73
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
lmao@ trick punishing this lame

i'm sick of dude, he should get beat the fucck up everywhere he goes, this is an L he's just gonna have to take, i see many more in his near future
 08-25-2008, 12:59 PM         #74
cbdakidd14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ByrdManJR. said:
co-sign.

But thats what his lil a.ss get though. He probably was yapping at the mouth wit all that jewelry on and somebody gave that n*gga the business.
lmfao ill co-sign him too, dudes been wildin' out here lately for soem reason but hell its been like that for a min, and thats what his a.ss get aint like trick trick some lil n*gga he big as hell
 9 years ago '06        #75
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614

[pic - click to view]

Young Berg holla at me I'll get your chain back for a small fee lol!
 9 years ago '04        #76
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29624 29624
Pic up
 9 years ago '06        #77
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Thats how wack Young Berg is. He's from Chicago with a Transformer around his neck.....disgusting. In Chicago when a gang takes over someone elses turf and gang members switch gangs....we call them bi*ch n*ggas transformers. This bi*ch n*gga got his Transformer chain yapped. Young Berg is a no talent wankster who's afraid of black tail. These gimmick rappers need to go somewhere.
 08-25-2008, 02:44 PM         #78
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

Why do I love this picture?

08-25-2008, 03:01 PM         #79
pete_broman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn....

08-25-2008, 03:03 PM         #80
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumbass n*gga took his own mug shot lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago